Live Server Maintenance: July 18, 2023

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, July 18 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (July 19) and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Play Time Event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Watermelon Event will end!
  • Fixed an issue where text was cut off in the Blacksmith NCP UI.

Also, there's no such thing as "parties" any longer... unless you're referring to hundreds of people  logging in all their alt bots...disgusting. If someone in NCamerica/Ncwest actually logged into the game they'd be aware of many of the dilemma's a lot of us are facing but I suppose that's asking a bit too much.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DoubtDestiny said:

Is this another event where we pay you our hard-earned adena for pots that expire? 

even if you do, the old ones do not have an expiration date, there is no logic behind this post, even if they expire, use them first. Why do you make it so hard with useless comments?

keep the old ones, get more from castilla and stack them, now for the duration of the event use the ones you get with adena. 

• Thanks 1

a 20% xp bonus for a level 115+ is ridiculous

but I think this fleeting event is not for high levels........ I think it's for low levels to reach 115 quickly...I think

is where the player base leaves more money

prestige pack

destiny pack

and the amazing and grand and magnificent and majestic box events

this last one is irony ... don't troll it

@Wissp if you want to add real value to the event, keep or ditch the 20% which noone really cares and remove xp penalty for 2 weeks. combined with the crafted pots, people will really appreciate it.

Now, any "free" xp is fine but do not try to present it as a "unique opportunity"! cmon man! I am up for the game being hard and all, but this is really insulting.

This is a pre-update event 300% cookies and no penalty is what you have been doing for a  while, the einhasad store is huge addition, this is NC soft going back on an announcement they did a few years back. I am not saying to give everything for free, just make it worth it for everyone.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DoubtDestiny said:

Is this another event where we pay you our hard-earned adena for pots that expire? 

You'd still be wrong! No one is obliged to spend adena or buy ncoin, play free and be happy seeing everyone else with a little effort pass you quickly and you "stuck" 😗

17 hours ago, DoubtDestiny said:

its 200m for 100 different potions with teh potential for more cuz it drops in the range from 1-3 per, if you try to buy freya scroll of storm outside the crisis quest, then you would pay 150 per scroll for 10 minutes.

If you are complaining about hard earned adena and the sum is 200m, then I should not cover the Beora part! But hey, since I am doing it, its 20 mil per day to get a minimum of 5 potions, tbh! the cost of 5 potions is a little bit over 20 mil, so you can get 200 (from craft) + 5 beoras (guaranteed) per day and possibly some more if you get lucky!

shots, lets be real, everyone uses Mysterious Soulshots! cant be running around with 70k shots and being overweight, this isn't C5!

• Like 1

Hmm..  am I missing something, or Soulshots in this event cost twice than normal? 🤔

Event: Soulshot Support Box - 10,000 soulshots - 2,000,000 adena

Normal craft:

10,000 soulshots = 1800 Soulstones (1800*287 = 516,600 adena) + 40 Crystal R-grade (12,500 adena*40 = 500,000 adena) = 1,016,600 adena

GMs have no clue about the game!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Connex said:

shots, lets be real, everyone uses Mysterious Soulshots! cant be running around with 70k shots and being overweight, this isn't C5!

I don't use Mysterius Soushots, they are too expensive ;f

23 minutes ago, Helv said:

Hmm..  am I missing something, or Soulshots in this event cost twice than normal? 🤔

Event: Soulshot Support Box - 10,000 soulshots - 2,000,000 adena

Normal craft:

10,000 soulshots = 1800 Soulstones (1800*287 = 516,600 adena) + 40 Crystal R-grade (12,500 adena*40 = 500,000 adena) = 1,016,600 adena

GMs have no clue about the game!

there is a good chance they are mysterious soulshots!

• Like 1