L2Store & Hero Coin Reward Program Retirement Notice

Wissp

10 hours ago, Wissp said:
  • Divine Weapon Enchant Crystal-R-grade
  • Spirit Stone Instilled with Giants' Power
  • Divine Armor Enchant Crystal-R-grade

@Wissp you do realise those three items technically don't exist, right?

I assume that by Spirit Stone Instilled with Giants' Power u mean Life Stone Instilled with Giants' Power, but I can only guess the other two.

11 hours ago, Wissp said:

We would like to inform you about some upcoming changes to the L2Store and Hero Coin Reward Program. Effective from August 1, the L2Store will be replaced by the Einhasad Shop and will no longer be accessible for regular purchases. Instead, the L2Store will only exist to sell Einhasad's Gold Coins.

As part of these changes, the Hero Coin Reward Program will no longer be supported after August 1st. As a result, you will no longer be able to obtain Hero Coins in the game.

To support this transition, until October 31, the Hero Coin section in the L2Store will be temporarily moved to an exchange through the Dimensional Merchant. During this period, you can use your existing Hero Coins to exchange for specific items in the game. However, after October 31st, this exchange will no longer be available, so please make sure to use your Hero Coins before the deadline.

Please note that the following list of items will no longer be available in the Hero Coin Exchange:

• Magmeld's Instrument
  • Crystal of Determination
  • Crystal of Protection
  • Nevit's Cloak of Light Box

We understand that changes like these can be challenging, but we believe the Einhasad Shop will bring exciting opportunities for players to enhance their gaming experience.

Good move. Point to NC America.

Let's make the things simpler.

5 hours ago, Mete said:

Pretty sure NCWestMuricaWhatever, at this point, just does "community management" or whatever posting once a week in forums is called

The rest is 100% Korea. We are moving to a cookie cutter version of L2 , same as korea/export so Korea doesn't have to maintain 5 different versions of the game

Personally, not too optimistic. Korea has a mold of what a gamer is, and they don't really understand someone in Seoul and someone in Florida, France, Greece, Russia, whatever don't really game the same way. Cultural differences etc, NCSoft Korea never really grasped those.

Not that NCWest was particularly successful at adapting the game to its audience, but in past at least some people tried. Now ... we 'll be Korea, just 3-4 months behind.

This game is like 60% brazilians and they culture is completely different. Maybe you can figure out here, the reason of behavior of our community with that information.

American are american not euro.

And yes, we started to play this game because it was Korean...

No offense to any culture , just saying we are all different here and some people accept the things as it is and others dont and try to cheat or cry.

6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

I feel a nightmare in the making with  all this and we all know damn well NC(whatever) isn't prepared for it. Time to batten down the hatches folks... major mayhem incoming  August 1st... oh, and then we have the Age of Magic Update August 9th! Oh dear.....

will be at same time :P

• Haha 1

@GM_EVA 

- Will we be able to purchase Destiny Pack via the Einhasad Shop?

- Will the Prestige Pack remains just without the Hero Coin bonus (or instead we get Einhasad Gold Coins)?

- What happens to purchased but unused Prestige Packs/Destiny Packs? Remain, get deleted, get a timer?

On 7/19/2023 at 7:54 AM, JonesRider said:

This game is like 60% brazilians and they culture is completely different. Maybe you can figure out here, the reason of behavior of our community with that information.

American are american not euro.

And yes, we started to play this game because it was Korean...

No offense to any culture , just saying we are all different here and some people accept the things as it is and others dont and try to cheat or cry.

Yes now in game ~60% Brazilians - and for game its catastrophe... NC.West make big mistake when start orientate game in South America... Need understand that in S.A. - approx. all countries poor - and they not pay for game.  People forgot that some years ago was Brazilian server - which disappear (because people not pay).

America (USA, Canada) - can compare with Europe, if we talking about West Europe - its aprox no diference. But if we talking about South/East Europe - impossible to compare - they are poor (and even have money - not want to pay). This people credo "im scammer"). 

And all this regions impossible to compare with S.Korea. Korea small rich country - and most gamers pay for game.

About prices its simple... Lets say (its just example) Korea server have 2000 gamers - for game pay 1000-1500 gamers (so server can get profit even for low items prices). 

Nc.West also have 2000 gamers - but pay for game max 100 gamers (for server also need profit). So NC.West orentate in this 100 gamers - and from this people (supports) getting money. To make price less - its not solve any problem, because this people who not pay now - not will pay newer. I cant imagine that Russians, Moldovians, Romanians, Grecians, Polands, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Brazilians (its base of NC.West gamers) and etc start pay for game... This never not will happen. If here in forum cry about "prestige" price... what can more say... they not have or not want pay even simple 15$....

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Yes now in game ~60% Brazilians - and for game its catastrophe... NC.West make big mistake when start orientate game in South America... Need understand that in S.A. - approx. all countries poor - and they not pay for game.  People forgot that some years ago was Brazilian server - which disappear (because people not pay).

America (USA, Canada) - can compare with Europe, if we talking about West Europe - its aprox no diference. But if we talking about South/East Europe - impossible to compare - they are poor (and even have money - not want to pay). This people credo "im scammer"). 

And all this regions impossible to compare with S.Korea. Korea small rich country - and most gamers pay for game.

About prices its simple... Lets say (its just example) Korea server have 2000 gamers - for game pay 1000-1500 gamers (so server can get profit even for low items prices). 

Nc.West also have 2000 gamers - but pay for game max 100 gamers (for server also need profit). So NC.West orentate in this 100 gamers - and from this people (supports) getting money. To make price less - its not solve any problem, because this people who not pay now - not will pay newer. I cant imagine that Russians, Moldovians, Romanians, Grecians, Polands, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Latvians, Brazilians (its base of NC.West gamers) and etc start pay for game... This never not will happen. If here in forum cry about "prestige" price... what can more say... they not have or not want pay even simple 15$....

You are wrong about people who choose not to invest . What is the point to invest 200-300 Euro or US Dolar to get 0 benefits in game ? (my experience 250 EUR 😃 
+5 Aden cloak) 

The problem of the Game is the "Korean roulette" with NC$oft chances that are slim to  > 0 . This is the reason for the mid class stop spending in NC$oft events  .

On topic : I hope NC$oft will become NCSoft with the Einhasad shop prices . Looking forward to have on what to spend (wisely) money on the shop .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

I agree that's a catastrophe but not only because some players pay for the game or not but because those people has no respect.

They came here to the forums and do not respect the staff, gm and other players. That's the reason why gm responds only the extremely necessary here.

And yes, I can see the game is changing and the new staff are doing a good job. But its takes time.

(GM check the ip from those that don't agree with me and blame your job and you gonna see where they from)

10 hours ago, UmpaArmy said:

You are wrong about people who choose not to invest . What is the point to invest 200-300 Euro or US Dolar to get 0 benefits in game ? (my experience 250 EUR 😃 
+5 Aden cloak) 

The problem of the Game is the "Korean roulette" with NC$oft chances that are slim to  > 0 . This is the reason for the mid class stop spending in NC$oft events  .

On topic : I hope NC$oft will become NCSoft with the Einhasad shop prices . Looking forward to have on what to spend (wisely) money on the shop .

And this is your mine problem - not understand what is it L2.   ---> L2 = Game = Hobby  <--- Its not "investment".  Can spend some real money just like for hobby - if something want, something  maybe need - and not wish that you get back. And 250$ for hobby = nothing. Next time maybe will spend 10$ and will get 2 +10 "aden" clock's. I make and sold more then 50 +10 clock's. Some  clock's go in minus, some go in "profit" - but i don't care - like before I said, its just a hobby.

11 hours ago, UmpaArmy said:

+5 Aden cloak) 

Clearly you cannot understand the game.

If you are missing items and you are trying to build your character, then you buy the boxes and you sell the boxes for adena, regardless of the time that you did it, you do not gamble, you do not open boxes if you do not have gear.

I really cannot tell you what to do but coming on the forums and complaining about how you willingly gambled away 250$ is not the best thing you can do. You have 250$ to spend? great, check how much is ncoin/adena ratio, buy the event boxes that are often available and sell them for adena, use the adena buy gear that improves your toon 100%! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Connex said:

Clearly you cannot understand the game.

If you are missing items and you are trying to build your character, then you buy the boxes and you sell the boxes for adena, regardless of the time that you did it, you do not gamble, you do not open boxes if you do not have gear.

I really cannot tell you what to do but coming on the forums and complaining about how you willingly gambled away 250$ is not the best thing you can do. You have 250$ to spend? great, check how much is ncoin/adena ratio, buy the event boxes that are often available and sell them for adena, use the adena buy gear that improves your toon 100%! 

Common Sense just common sense :) Nice Connex. 

On 7/18/2023 at 8:22 PM, Wissp said:

We would like to inform you about some upcoming changes to the L2Store and Hero Coin Reward Program. Effective from August 1, the L2Store will be replaced by the Einhasad Shop and will no longer be accessible for regular purchases. Instead, the L2Store will only exist to sell Einhasad's Gold Coins.

As part of these changes, the Hero Coin Reward Program will no longer be supported after August 1st. As a result, you will no longer be able to obtain Hero Coins in the game.

To support this transition, until October 31, the Hero Coin section in the L2Store will be temporarily moved to an exchange through the Dimensional Merchant. During this period, you can use your existing Hero Coins to exchange for specific items in the game. However, after October 31st, this exchange will no longer be available, so please make sure to use your Hero Coins before the deadline.

Please note that the following list of items will no longer be available in the Hero Coin Exchange:

• Magmeld's Instrument
  • Crystal of Determination
  • Crystal of Protection
  • Nevit's Cloak of Light Box

We understand that changes like these can be challenging, but we believe the Einhasad Shop will bring exciting opportunities for players to enhance their gaming experience.

Hello @Wissp, can you provide more information regarding avalible items on l2 store after August 1st?

I`m confusing about the part you say "L2Store will only exist to sell Einhasad's Gold Coins" 

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, JonesRider said:

Hello @Wissp, can you provide more information regarding avalible items on l2 store after August 1st?

I`m confusing about the part you say "L2Store will only exist to sell Einhasad's Gold Coins" 

Thanks.

You need and answer, I need an answer, everyone needs an answer... ( see what I did there?)

There are a few reasons why there is a 95% chance you will NOT get an answer,
a) they usually do NOT reveal events/changes before it happens
b) revealing such details will affect the market while a "promotion" is taking place and the first of its kind. 

You could argues that " I need to know if I will have to "stock up" in blessed appearance stones or other items currently in the L2 store" but you will still get no answer! 

On 7/21/2023 at 12:53 PM, JonesRider said:

Thanks.

I was about to ask same questions as you... But i am guessing one of my answeres already: the exalted armor bundles will be gone.... :(((( That have been the way for some of us equip theyr chars to endure past 105.... me included.

bexalted packs, bexalted armor and weapon enchants are in every territory's einhasad, I see no reason why they wouldn't be in ours

the question (oin which @Hermes@GM_EVA@Wissp don't seem willing to comment on) is what will happen to unique items in our territory. Destiny packs etc

Not sure why they did not made exchange for hero coins 

Hero coin > einhasad coin?

1-5 or 1-1 ratio , ofc depends on coins price $ ,

I have like 3k coins and there is nothing to buy for hero coins :D 

and dont tell me to buy runestones or elcyums to sell them I want gear to improve my toon not to sell stuff :D 

17 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Not sure why they did not made exchange for hero coins 

Hero coin > einhasad coin?

1-5 or 1-1 ratio , ofc depends on coins price $ ,

I have like 3k coins and there is nothing to buy for hero coins :D 

and dont tell me to buy runestones or elcyums to sell them I want gear to improve my toon not to sell stuff :D 

but you sell stuff, get adena and use the adena to buy gear... the ability to buy stuff with ncoin has made everyone soft and forgot the core stuff from L2... Trade items in Giran.

Buy Blessed Atlas enchants turn them into mentee coin and buy Pantheon stones, they go for a lot right nowm, easy and fast adena

21 minutes ago, Connex said:

but you sell stuff, get adena and use the adena to buy gear... the ability to buy stuff with ncoin has made everyone soft and forgot the core stuff from L2... Trade items in Giran.

Buy Blessed Atlas enchants turn them into mentee coin and buy Pantheon stones, they go for a lot right nowm, easy and fast adena

I get what you are saying , but its a currency to buy stuff , so why I have to buy something and sell something its loses whole purpose of  it? :D

Everyone wouldnt mind to get it exchanged to einhasad coins

hero > einhasad , and buy a real thing ^^ 

On 7/20/2023 at 6:53 AM, Ambicija said:

HuUuURrRr DUuUurRrR  "People are poor, and dont pay for game"
Because have "people" like you, doing things in your life thanks to REAL MONEY TRADE, Selling adenas and itens for money, to feed yourself... dont be a S H A M E @Ambicija 

- And of course, South America is the issue... But if S/A quit the game, will be only you and 150 Greeks Playing.

On 7/20/2023 at 10:53 AM, Ambicija said:

Well your logic kind of denies everything , people from "poor countries" certainly would pay for stuff but NC was selling chances(boxes) so why people have to buy box and get roses/pots if they are "poor" they cant gamble alot ,

I'm a middle class I would say , if i see promo with boxes with 65 items in it I skip I dont need pots , if i see promo with real stuff I spend 100$ sometimes more on it as I know i will get it (cloaks, growth cookies, kain enchants like now) , otherwise I wouldn't pay for chance which will give me nothing ,

Not sure about others but thats my opinion and my choices :) 

And I bet Latin or other country man which you mentioned would save 10$ to buy ruby lv5 or something if they would knew that they will get it 100%

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1