Early access

ShadowMaster

Why not have early access as in this weekend because not everyone can be off when the server is going to open in order to get their name saved and whatnot. It's just an idea and one I'm very surprised hasn't been brought up before. Anyone that purchased one of the packs should be allowed in earlier than f2p players. 

10 minutes ago, ShadowMaster said:

Why not have early access as in this weekend because not everyone can be off when the server is going to open in order to get their name saved and whatnot. It's just an idea and one I'm very surprised hasn't been brought up before. Anyone that purchased one of the packs should be allowed in earlier than f2p players. 

+++

4 minutes ago, ShadowMaster said:

Early access to play would be nice too. 

No it would not. 

Everyone should start on the same day. You're just asking for a pay2win system. Pay $30 and get 1 week advance on everyone else. 

What else do you want? Free level 20 too?

So many times these games have early access as it is for those people that buy packs and such so why should this be any different and yes being able to play a few days sooner would be good as well. Not all of us can play 24/7 so having a few extra days to play would help out a bit. 

Just now, ShadowMaster said:

So many times these games have early access as it is for those people that buy packs and such so why should this be any different and yes being able to play a few days sooner would be good as well. Not all of us can play 24/7 so having a few extra days to play would help out a bit. 

Mate no-one cares if you can be here or not during opening on server you wont get 75 anyway in first week so why you wanna rush? you will be 40 lvl with maybe D grade if you lucky from mobs or rb drops you guys need to understand this is a marathon not a sprint you think its like god or something that you get 85 in under 9 hours, wake up.

Plus all get same chances it opens in a specific time for a reason, nothing in life is fair get over it.

17 minutes ago, ShadowMaster said:

Seriously?  I mean why would a f2p person be able to get my name when its ppl like me that are going to keep this game alive. And trust me I know it's gonna be a marathon and not a sprint. 

No one wants your name cause its dumb af. So you can stop crying.

38 minutes ago, ShadowMaster said:

17 minutes ago, ShadowMaster said:

Seriously?  I mean why would a f2p person be able to get my name when its ppl like me that are going to keep this game alive. And trust me I know it's gonna be a marathon and not a sprint. 

Because the game is F2P. So everyone gets to start the same day. Just because you buy a founder pack does not mean you deserve an privilege beyond what is already included in the package you purchased. 

The person who does not buy a pack does not get the XP bonus, etc that you get. So stop whining. 

36 minutes ago, Jynxz said:

Mate no-one cares if you can be here or not during opening on server you wont get 75 anyway in first week so why you wanna rush? you will be 40 lvl with maybe D grade if you lucky from mobs or rb drops you guys need to understand this is a marathon not a sprint you think its like god or something that you get 85 in under 9 hours, wake up.

Plus all get same chances it opens in a specific time for a reason, nothing in life is fair get over it.

good post. 

Id be glad for early access :D

At least not so much traffic at starting locations ^^

If ppl took this loopmacro removal thing, and they succeeded, we might as well cry enough to get in the game earlier.

(Btw f2p players cant take ur name with early access, coz thats usually for ppl who paid, and f2p players dont pay. tho ppl who bought packs could still take names :D - have plan B always)

Early access on a game that doesn't have levels or anything really IMPORTANT to the game is ok ( Fortnite, PUBG, whatever). Early access on Lineage 2 would mean people would be killing Raid Bosses for almost 5 days before a "normal player" could even login. They would already be full D Grade with access to enchants and full items.

Archived