Being unable to log in more than 3 accounts per pc is a DUMB security measure.

Cld

no one here is talking about having more than 3 clients LOGGED IN AT ONCE.... what is being talked about is this strange soft lock ncsoft puts on your computer when you log into account settings on the website.... I had 10 accounts myself on Skelth and that was pay to play. So why would i not have just as many here? you need to be able to manage these accounts.

fyi adena sellers are not buying stuff from your shop if im paying you money stop blocking my shit.

2 hours ago, Isyth said:

You should make a clan and recruit hardcore players.
You should make friends, not accounts.
You should be baned for boxing.

Shout out to all players that love to play support, you'll have to whack mobs alone while enjoying the sight of fields filled with boxers.

You should stfu

Sorry for the dumb question, but is this something new?  I've been away playing EU servers for a while, but I never had any trouble logging more than three accounts on the same computer.  I just couldn't log more than three at one time.

You guys are derping hard and missunderstanding. When they say there will be a 3 account limit, they're referring to box limit, not accounts you can own/use. They're using the same limitations as on live now, no changes. I have like 15 accounts I can log them in, with a limit of 3 at one time, but any combination of the 15, this doesn't matter.

29 minutes ago, Stormie said:

no one here is talking about having more than 3 clients LOGGED IN AT ONCE.... what is being talked about is this strange soft lock ncsoft puts on your computer when you log into account settings on the website.... I had 10 accounts myself on Skelth and that was pay to play. So why would i not have just as many here? you need to be able to manage these accounts.

fyi adena sellers are not buying stuff from your shop if im paying you money stop blocking my shit.

I would venture to guess that actually adena sellers are by far the majority of NCCoin buyers by volume on retail.

The ridiculous thing is they dont want account sharing.

Tho that quote is very oddly worded, and id need to do some more research into this.

I never rly heard that it would be illegal to share accounts, it was "not recommended" everywhere, and like "we dont help u recover lost items, if some1 steals from ur account" etc but that makes sense. But for it to be against rules idk...

5 minutes ago, Taunt said:

You guys are derping hard and missunderstanding. When they say there will be a 3 account limit, they're referring to box limit, not accounts you can own/use. They're using the same limitations as on live now, no changes. I have like 15 accounts I can log them in, with a limit of 3 at one time, but any combination of the 15, this doesn't matter.

Can you log 4 different accs on website and tell me what happens then? Because me and everyone Ive talked about got blocked

1 minute ago, FantasMic said:

3 clients it's more than enough. End of story. Go cry yourself a river.

It's not about the clients retard, people are getting blocked for login different ACCOUNTS on website! So if you have 4 accs you get blocked on website when you log the 4 one.

1 hour ago, Dweller said:

Can you log 4 different accs on website and tell me what happens then? Because me and everyone Ive talked about got blocked

This must be new, about a week ago I had no issues. I'm on the road right now for work so have only been logging into my main 2

37 minutes ago, FantasMic said:

3 clients it's more than enough. End of story. Go cry yourself a river.

its not clients ffs its logging into account maint on the website with alot of your accounts causes a weird lock out issue.

You should really read what a topic is about before you post and make yourself sound like an idiot.

I just logged in 6 accounts one at a time and had no problem.  The problem is not with the game, but only with the website.  And, as to that, it appears to reset each day.  When they had free rewards I could only claim them on three accounts the first day.  But I could claim them on a different three accounts the second day, another three the third day and so forth.

Am I the only one who has a $400 computer sitting next to my good one? Problem solved, while you guys are posting complaints from $2,000+ computers and plan on spending $5,000+ on the cash shop when they put something good in it.

(Edit: for website log in issues, use different browsers I believe worked last time I logged a bunch of accounts to claim some 0 ncoin thing.)

2 minutes ago, Bluephies said:

Am I the only one who has a $400 computer sitting next to my good one? Problem solved, while you guys are posting complaints from $2,000+ computers and plan on spending $5,000+ on the cash shop when they put something good in it...

Oh buddy I got my expensive rig, my laptop I use on the road, and an old laptop from years ago, hah only reasons i keep my old laptops around are for l2 that way I can have cam toons, shop toons etc. And just use my good PC for my main and box

I strongly believe that you don't get blocked if you log in more then 3 accounts per PC. In game that is, and not more then 3 at the same time.

I logged in around 4 or 5 accounts in-game few days ago and I had no issue. 

On website, as someone else said here, if you get "locked" , delete cookies and/or try opening from other browser. So say, you login 3 on Chrome and 3 on Firefox. 

You welcome!

We are talking about not being able to login more than 3 different accounts in one PC

Like: Main+pp+bd you uses to level up, but them you make a spoiler and this make all your accounts to be blocked by the system and you are unable to play until you talk to the support everytime you login a 4th account on the same PC.

Hope you guys can understand now.

Archived