[POLL] Create P2P server

Stanley

I'm all for it if they can provide a P2P server with normal everything , from adena to spoil and drop.

I might be in the minority here, but I also want XP/SP/ scroll in some short of a shop , or daily login or .. you name it. I don't find those game breakers at all :)

I would like to see them charge us $50 per license/box as a one time charge then $15 a month like back in the day. That way there is a penalty for being banned for botting. I am still ok with the l2store, just try to make it so all P2W items can be obtained through normal gameplay.

I would like a subscription based server primarily due to the fact that it makes botting much harder – forcing botmasters to choose either botting or NCoin. However, if NCWest is still going to limit access to items* while trying to boost mob stats (esp. elemental defense with the new attribute system) to even higher values than in latest Korea updates, there's no way I would join. I like to play Lineage II (LIVE or CLASSIC), and someone in NCWest is trying very hard to remove items, hunting zones or other features to make sure this isn't Lineage II, nor a game, nor a job, but a suffrage.

* they purposefully removed all traces of Talisman of Border and replaced them with Wind Walk Potions from their classic version.

A p2p server would be great. Seems to me there's plenty of population for it. Im fine with the current f2p build but in a year or more it might not be the same game. When population drops they might be forced to change the cash shop. Id rather have a real lineage 2 server

Archived