NCSoft support apparently doesnt have time for players issues.

After a group member has waited 36 hours on a support ticket for "Something went wrong on our, please try again later" bug trying to log into website. Support responds with... "I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time." 

:face_palm: glad to know this is what i can expect back on my tickets.... the error literally says the issue is on your end NCSoft, if it is in fact actually on my end fix your damn error message.

@Hime after waiting 80 hours i received the same email from your amazing support team... "I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time." the support persons name is "Czian" this guy seems to be just padding his closed ticket count because this is what he is copy and pasting into all of his ticket responses for the "something went wrong on our end issue" 

My friend go this copy paste response then i received this copy paste response i dont know what to say @Hime you tell me to submit a ticket i do them your support team blows me off.

here is the best part another friend same issue support replied back and fixed his issue ON YOUR END and now he can log in his account...

2 minutes ago, Sinkest said:

They aren't responding because they have nobody that works on weekends and even though they saw and talked about all of these issues Friday they decided to ignore them and go enjoy their days off. 

i got a response but was told that they wont help me, when my friend same issue got help this gm support guy named Czian is just copy and posting a bs response that says he wont help to pad his completion numbers.

It's funny cus most people haven't even encountered something more annoying, a lot of mobs don't even have the right xp they give like 150~ instead of 1500~. For example mobs outside Dion and some of the mobs in Windy Hill among many others. This is something you don't even encounter on private servers, and if you did it would get fixed within a day or two.

They only want $$$$ not listen to players so they wont answer anything. They will say if you dont wanna wait buy VIP 3 or 4 and the end is again p2w game like all ncsoft history on servers like bartz, shillen, magmeld, naia and chronos. So gtz ncsoft again and future fail server.

starting to wonder if they saying they wont fix website login issues right now but will later? idk the response didnt read very well. My first reaction is they just saying F U.

Most annoying thing is my friend with same issue got a different gm and they fixed his account now he can login into the website again.

The support ticket system is truly ridiculous. Some form of live support is needed, at the very least, until the launch issues are cleared up. Waiting 12+ hours for a simple response is ridiculous and when you finally get a response, it's going to be another 12+ hours until your response to that is registered and replied to, etc... It's an absolutely ridiculous system.

Their website is pretty messed up as well. Have you tried deleting all your cookies? I had some cookie issues with the L2 site..

38 minutes ago, AmusingName003 said:

The support ticket system is truly ridiculous. Some form of live support is needed, at the very least, until the launch issues are cleared up. Waiting 12+ hours for a simple response is ridiculous and when you finally get a response, it's going to be another 12+ hours until your response to that is registered and replied to, etc... It's an absolutely ridiculous system.

Their website is pretty messed up as well. Have you tried deleting all your cookies? I had some cookie issues with the L2 site..

all opetions i could look into on my side dont help, including different computers phone clearing cache cookies new browsers everything. my friend also had the same issue his ticket was answered and they clear the block ON THEIR END and he can log into the website with his account now.

On 10/7/2018 at 8:10 PM, GodEmperorTrump said:

It's funny cus most people haven't even encountered something more annoying, a lot of mobs don't even have the right xp they give like 150~ instead of 1500~. For example mobs outside Dion and some of the mobs in Windy Hill among many others. This is something you don't even encounter on private servers, and if you did it would get fixed within a day or two.

In the beginning, that's how it was. Welcome to classic

• 5 months later...

I got the same error message after a month and its a ip block on the side of ncsoft. Use a VPN and u can log in normally.

After 2 days talking with the support, they lifted the IP ban for whatever reason.....i still don't know why they blocked it, maybe its a provider problem. i don't know. But what i mentioned earlier, just use a vpn program and you can log in normal.

• Hime locked this topic

Archived