2 Simple reasons "why this is P2W" you can't argue against

1. You literally can't log in if you don't pay for VIP. I would rather have subscription then this "scamscription", where they will probably let you in sometimes next week, cuz you have not played yet.
2. You can't afford SS without donating. For all the "hardcore" "fans", sure if there was no SS in NCStore and the adena rate was still the same, I would say ok. But right now it's clear P2W. Would you honestly win a 1v1 or 9v9 where one side has no ss, the other side has ss? Nope.

Also there is PLENTY of empirical proof of the adena drop rate not matching either classic OR the "old" C1 rates. There is actual PROOF of this, so please keep your crap out of this topic.

Lineage 2 Classic is all about that cash money... Predatory practices designed to force gamers into the L2shop.. pretty disgusting really but welcome to 2018...
Juji and Hime are sellouts, they sold us lie.. This isnt classic, THIS IS A SCAM!

6 minutes ago, Winterfressh said:

1. You literally can't log in if you don't pay for VIP. I would rather have subscription then this "scamscription", where they will probably let you in sometimes next week, cuz you have not played yet.
2. You can't afford SS without donating. For all the "hardcore" "fans", sure if there was no SS in NCStore and the adena rate was still the same, I would say ok. But right now it's clear P2W. Would you honestly win a 1v1 or 9v9 where one side has no ss, the other side has ss? Nope.

1. That's "p2p", not "p2w".

2. You are not "donating", it's not an illegal "private server" business. You are purchasing.

The private server crowd all saying donating irritates me too.  

This game is effectively pay to play with the login issues, but it is also pay to win the way the current server is.

Eventually it'll just fail though, the pay to winners right now are only delaying the inevitable.

Cmon just stop with this posts, Of course you have your opinion, but they just have the power to make changes, and of course is a industry for them, they need win money fro investors, but all the people is shouting "Dead server" "broken sv" "fix or i leave" just are looking for the caos? Its just a game, relax and wait, the SERVER JUST HAVE 1 WEEK. Just wait a little, Cmon! Stop looking a crisis.

1 minute ago, Nanonius said:

Cmon just stop with this posts, Of course you have your opinion, but they just have the power to make changes, and of course is a industry for them, they need win money fro investors, but all the people is shouting "Dead server" "broken sv" "fix or i leave" just are looking for the caos? Its just a game, relax and wait, the SERVER JUST HAVE 1 WEEK. Just wait a little, Cmon! Stop looking a crisis.

It IS a crisis, because the server will be dead in 2 weeks, guaranteed. I want to enjoy it while it lasts

*its not pay to win its pay to progres faster* some ignorants will say, but in this game if you are ahead of other players you are already winning, like when free players reach lv 50 vip will be 65, and from lv 55+ you have to kill like +500 mobs to get 0.5% on you xp bar(this is just an example havnt did the proper mats) plus the leveling cost witch is huge soulshots,spiritshots, potions and misc unless you sit 2-3 min ever 3-4 mobs you kill, witch is painful, and dont you dare to die cause losing 10% of your xp bar can be a full day of grinding lost

100663_Welcome_to_Hell.jpg
the matrix trilogy plot

2 minutes ago, Lawfer said:

*its not pay to win its pay to progres faster* some ignorants will say, but in this game if you are ahead of other players you are already winning, like when free players reach lv 50 vip will be 65, and from lv 55+ you have to kill like +500 mobs to get 0.5% on you xp bar(this is just an example havnt did the proper mats) plus the leveling cost witch is huge soulshots,spiritshots, potions and misc unless you sit 2-3 min ever 3-4 mobs you kill, witch is painful, and dont you dare to die cause losing 10% of your xp bar can be a full day of grinding lost

So they nerf adena and XP so you have to buy endless soul shots and 50% XP increase.

27 minutes ago, Nanonius said:

I personally enjoy those posts, when people are acting for they're rights it's fine bro, look what nc has done for us over the years, NOTHING

ITT: Super hardcore fans who say being miserable is the way L2 was back in the days.

Wait for NG to expire and have fun being 30+ with no SS, no gear, no nothing.

And before you say anything, SS is in L2Store and they will probably keep adding more stuff.

Ridiculous.

23 minutes ago, Lawfer said:

100663_Welcome_to_Hell.jpg
the matrix trilogy plot

IT IS! PAY TO PLAY!!! SINCE I AM TRYING TO LOG IN FOR 5 HOURS AND STILL CAN'T LOG IN bleepTARD!!! BUT IF YOU PAY YOU CAN LOG IN,SKIP THE QEUE...THAT IS PAY TO WIN FOR GOD SAKE!!! I WAS LEVEL 37 NO PAY AND STILL ON TOP!!! BUT NOW I CAN'T PLAY!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT FAST OR SLOW PROGRESS IS ABOUT YOU CAN,OR CAN'T PLAY!!!

For god sake NCsoft why you didn't make it like old days? pay per month to play this game? Feels the same right now.Pay to log In.

3 minutes ago, AlDaWok said:

IT IS! PAY TO PLAY!!! SINCE I AM TRYING TO LOG IN FOR 5 HOURS AND STILL CAN'T LOG IN bleepTARD!!! BUT IF YOU PAY YOU CAN LOG IN,SKIP THE QEUE...THAT IS PAY TO WIN FOR GOD SAKE!!! I WAS LEVEL 37 NO PAY AND STILL ON TOP!!! BUT NOW I CAN'T PLAY!! THIS IS NOT ABOUT FAST OR SLOW PROGRESS IS ABOUT YOU CAN,OR CAN'T PLAY!!!

For god sake NCsoft why you didn't make it like old days? pay per month to play this game? Feels the same right now.Pay to log In.

No! the reason for being unable to log in its because the servers are full, and YES paid members has priority, the main problem? multiaccounts,multibox, end of the story, but my post was about the game progression later on,some people expect to get 70 in a couple of months? thats naive, thats were the vip difference incomes.

1 minute ago, Lawfer said:

No! the reason for being unable to log in its because the servers are full, and YES paid members has priority, the main problem? multiaccounts,multibox, end of the story, but my post was about the game progression later on,some people expect to get 70 in a couple of months? thats naive, thats were the vip difference incomes.

That's not the thing.If server was full it wouldn't disconnect you and have you waiting from the begging...for another half an hour and again disconnect.It would just slow down your progress of logging in,making you going from qeue 50 to 100 or something.It keeps disconnecting you on purpose to get sick of it and buy VIP.
NC soft have make forced ppl to put money here and you can't even get it?
You are probably one of the victims who paid for something,i bet my @ss

1 minute ago, AlDaWok said:

That's not the thing.If server was full it wouldn't disconnect you and have you waiting from the begging...for another half an hour and again disconnect.It would just slow down your progress of logging in,making you going from qeue 50 to 100 or something.It keeps disconnecting you on purpose to get sick of it and buy VIP.
NC soft have make forced ppl to put money here and you can't even get it?
You are probably one of the victims who paid for something,i bet my @ss

your assumption is wrong i am free and i cannot log in :), also http://l2.laby.fr/status/ giran and TI are on max i belive they cannot reach 5900 players thats why the autokick, as i said the mayor problem about the log in isuues its the multiboxing, since im not a victim or whatever can i have ur @ss? lol just kidding

All good , but could you guys PLEASE stop using the word "Donations"?

I mean, yeah :) Right now it really feels like we "donated" our money with no really rewards, but .. seriously, use : Paid, Purchased, Bought, Etc.

You do not purchase. If you indeed believe you donated, then stop crying , because you just gave away free money :)

A purchase is a gift for charity, humanitarian aid, or to benefit a cause. 

Other then that .. carry on please!

5 minutes ago, Lawfer said:

Right now,a friend of mine playing a private server it's running without lag (unlike here). with 6k ppl+++.
you really think NC soft can't afford a server running with that ppl?
come on now,we were playing official with 10k++ players back in 2006.
It's obvious smart way to force ppl to pay.

just think about it....6k +++ players in a smaller map with people leveling in the same places doing the same repeatable quest, ruins of agony, spider nest,etc , i see it everyday like 200+ people to kill 50 mobs all around the map

Archived