Sign in to follow this  
BodybuilderIRL

Why are there instanced dungeons in classic giving 37.5mil exp items?

Fakerchuuu    12
5 minutes ago, ragingducks said:

Anyone else laughed at the 14 adena at lvl 40?

9x14= 126

HOWEVER, the lowest possible amount of adena you can get in AI is 200 from the lvl40 alligator, so adena rate is far from normal

Edited by Fakerchuuu

ragingducks    20
Just now, Fakerchuuu said:

9x14= 126

I know it's divided by the entire group, but still 126 adena at lvl 40 is laughable.

ogre    13

well there is supposed to be no instances, that's what I thought anyways..

ragingducks    20
10 minutes ago, ogre said:

well there is supposed to be no instances, that's what I thought anyways..

If I remember correctly, they stated the only instanced bits to the game are clan halls.

• Like 1

FatHips    132

yeah i dont like all the easy XP

they'd be better off and have a healthier game if it was lower

RickRoss    4

Back then in 2004-2005 in c1 didn't it exist? Rates are like c1 years ago so probably this used to be there also but u somehow missed it. Probably you will see that raids 50+ have barrier and you will finally understand that this is new lineage not your old game.

FatHips    132

that item may not be usable, same with some of the other items in the game like the tower of insolence p2win item

it's up to NCWest not to implement those events, just keep the pressure on about them.

RickRoss    4
6 minutes ago, ZZinorex said:

the thing is that they said they removed instances so even if it was there it shoudlnt be here now

They said alot of things that are not true. They had no idea that so many ppl will come to play. They have no experience with classic at all. Now they have no idea what they are doing and wait someone to fix their mess.

Kabala    9

This instance is meant to be there and they even said it will be there.

About that much XP, is taken as a Box Reward which you get one after you finish the Dungeon.

Is O.K ! :)

RickRoss    4
1 minute ago, Kabala said:

This instance is meant to be there and they even said it will be there.

About that much XP, is taken as a Box Reward which you get one after you finish the Dungeon.

Is O.K ! :)

Also all ppl can check what is the chance to get this reward. Its not like you get it daily.

xHaseo    31

Just so you know : there is an "instance" in the classic version. That's the 'Abyss' in the town of aden. Actually, you can enter there once per day, as long as you have the quest active. And you're gonna hunt some mobs into a place that reminds of a catacomb with OTHER PLAYERS. So it's not a 100% instanced zone since you can still PVP inside there with other players who can join the zone. 

The instance is 40-44 and 44-50, something around that, and the quest can give you several rewards such as : cat blessing 30 days, dark assassin transformation potions, melody buff, boxes with full C grade items and even that thing that gives you 33kk xp. Which is around...1 level and something, if i'm not wrong. Even tho that's pretty much a rare item to drop. 

Edit : oh right. The only worth reason to go there is to do the daily Q. Mobs got no drops. That's not a real "instance" zone like Kartia or such. You just go there with a 'special GK' and hunt there 'till you got the Q done. 
I don't see the problem there.

Edited by xHaseo

19 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Just so you know : there is an "instance" in the classic version. That's the 'Abyss' in the town of aden. Actually, you can enter there once per day, as long as you have the quest active. And you're gonna hunt some mobs into a place that reminds of a catacomb with OTHER PLAYERS. So it's not a 100% instanced zone since you can still PVP inside there with other players who can join the zone. 

The instance is 40-44 and 44-50, something around that, and the quest can give you several rewards such as : cat blessing 30 days, dark assassin transformation potions, melody buff, boxes with full C grade items and even that thing that gives you 33kk xp. Which is around...1 level and something, if i'm not wrong. Even tho that's pretty much a rare item to drop. 

Edit : oh right. The only worth reason to go there is to do the daily Q. Mobs got no drops. That's not a real "instance" zone like Kartia or such. You just go there with a 'special GK' and hunt there 'till you got the Q done. 
I don't see the problem there.

Boxes with full cgrade items that you can get daily? Wtf? Remove this garbage plz @Juji

Edited by BodybuilderIRL

FatHips    132

that Aden dungeon sounds like fun, pvp zone sounds good

nothing wrong with quests with rewards giving potential for items

but I don't like that huge XP box at all

xHaseo    31
1 minute ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

Boxes with full cgrade items? Wtf?

Yeah, like jewels or armors. Pretty sure it gives no weapons. But as i said : it's a DAILY quest and it's RARE to get those items. 

Just now, FatHips said:

but I don't like that huge XP box at all

Once again : rate of obtaining that item is LOW. You need like LOT of luck to get it. 100% sure that's way lower than 5% chance. Most likely <1%

Crysillion    21

I feel like removing the box is bullshit at this point. We don't know how many people have gotten some at this point and it'd be ridiculous to remove it now.

• Like 1

ogre    13

just remove the exp gained from exploit, problem solved...

ok obvious troll but still xD

Edited by ogre