Jump to content
Forums

scam


billykid
 Share

Recommended Posts

barygaiss/ erlandas make char name nymph and centar and go around to people pull them into corner and make them pk, when they make u pk them about 4 times on macro they will kill u and make u drop yr items, how r u able to pk a player on a / name target macro with no activate forceskill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, billykid said:

barygaiss/ erlandas make char name nymph and centar and go around to people pull them into corner and make them pk, when they make u pk them about 4 times on macro they will kill u and make u drop yr items, how r u able to pk a player on a / name target macro with no activate forceskill

If you are out of range of the macro /target Monster, and there are no monsters of that name in targetable range game auto targets the last thing that hits you. If the person is flagged and your afk bot macro has any skill in it will assume they are a monster and make you flag. If you hit and kill them the instant their flag comes off, like the last blink you will go red. This tactic is common now days, afk macro botting should be used with caution, but there is no scam here, just your lack of knowledge on how the game works. Sucks about your stuff, you ain't going to get it back from NCSoft.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

 If the person is flagged and your afk bot macro has any skill in it will assume they are a monster and make you flag. If you hit and kill them the instant their flag comes off, like the last blink you will go red. This tactic is common now days

Good theory, but in practice there is easier way.

Its not a bug, or abuse, or something else, just game feature.

GMs know about that, but they have no idea how to fix it(or they don't want), I've sent few tickets, no reaction...

 

BTW, video from RU classic(100% legal actions, people even make videos)

 

Edited by dUdot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dUdot said:

Its not a bug, or abuse, or something else, just game feature.

Help my memory duBot: Weren't you the pro-cheater scamming Fishing Rod (when it was at 10bil) and some other items from FoTo this way?

Edited by OmenOfSteel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Help my memory duBot: Weren't you the pro-cheater scamming Fishing Rod (when it was at 10bil) and some other items from FoTo this way?

Tbh I don't remember foto, only girlsetsfire and... one or two more RS members. And they know why I did it

I know, many ppl think that only I know the way, only I can do it, etc. I don't care. The method is very simple, no need to be a smart dUdot to understand. Just don't leave PC when your chars on macro

Edited by dUdot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dUdot said:

Tbh I don't remember foto, only girlsetsfire and... one or two more RS members. And they know why I did it

I know, many ppl think that only I know the way, only I can do it, etc. I don't care. The method is very simple, no need to be a smart dUdot to understand. Just don't leave PC when your chars on macro

lolz you dont even realize that its not about "how" to do that  (many ppl. know it...) but the will to do such crap.
But why am I surprised, it fits right in to the low (or better: no) ethics of DragonHunters :P
Ofc you can go on to play lowest of the low, DragonCarpets, RMT bosses, Bot-users, Script-Masters, Item-Scammers... your Pets and Slaves don't mind it, they will stay loyal to your side. At least as long as DH is ruling the server, when competition arrives ofc they all will disappear again in PVE clans like they did in RS times :)

Oh, and one side question about your identified bot-user:
Is it possible that D11ablo (the bot runi caught on video with WastedSoul) is back in clan under a new name? Cos we saw him yesterday tagged again, big LOL xD

PS: At random DH members: HUSARIA kicked the scammer-guy after minutes, and now look at your Masters 9_9

PPS: Husaria recruiting also disillusioned DH Slaves & Pets (the legit ones, at least)   :)

 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not many, but enough

17 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

lolz you dont even realize that its not about "how" to do that  (many ppl. know it...) but the will to do such crap.
But why am I surprised, it fits right in to the low (or better: no) ethics of DragonHunters :P

Who said I still do it? I did it with few trashtalkers, It was like punishment. Lol,I don't need your gear for 2-4kkk, 1h of my time in l2 gives me more than 1b... cmon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, billykid said:

barygaiss/ erlandas make char name nymph and centar and go around to people pull them into corner and make them pk, when they make u pk them about 4 times on macro they will kill u and make u drop yr items, how r u able to pk a player on a / name target macro with no activate forceskill

In a future update you will be able to set /nexttarget so that it picks up only monsters; players with a monster's name will be ignored:

01620171129104727.jpg
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2094&start=10#p37478

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll take your word for it :)


Another problem with the reworked /nexttarget feature is that it is tied to a patch which requires players to be at least lvl 106 to pick up the quest related to the upgraded Orfen, the recommended level/추천 레벨 for participants in the raid is 108:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/오르펜+레이드#hd109917
So this patch is not something we will get in the near future.

Then there is the problem that Orfen and three other bosses drop Angel's Jewelry (the old Orfen's Earring etc. have been phased out) which in itself is worthless and requires Shilenite for upgrading, which in Korea is tied to the Boss Jewelry Upgrading System, which was cut out of our version:
http://boards.rochand.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=2074&start=60#p37418

It will be interesting to see how (or whether at all) the developers will deal with these localization issues they brought over themselves xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is not a scam, it's negligent players lacking basic knowledge how things work.

Any idiot using next target or /target monster or similar is valuable and can go red multiple times and drop his stuff. So if you don't know what you're doing, don't afk macro.

The good news is that, there is a macro totally immune to this, but only the ones with brains know about it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My 2 cents some people doesn't consider this as a "scam" but would you play with a person knowing he is doing this or taking advantage of other players? Cause I don't for sure let's just per say in real life say the scam artists what they do is almost the same taking advantage of people's negligence and dare I say "unintelligent behavior" would you call that not a scam as well :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Original said:

same thing last night with erlandas  he try do me same think i pk him and his nymph1234 alt today other toon with name Duallist try 2 do same 

i have him on video how he make plp cat pk from 1lvl toon and take plp items but gm don\t do nothing

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Original said:

i have him on video how he make plp cat pk from 1lvl toon and take plp items but gm don\t do nothing

 

They can't do anything, you should not go afk if your macros are not good. Learn your lesson, before you lose your items.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can anyone please share a "Smart Macro" that would be hard for this guy to do his force pk on? because doing this, exploit or not, sucks... NC soft provided this ingame macro, they have said on the old forums its not bannable to go afk and loop macros. so like it or not, it is a game feature, and this guy getting people to pk his lvl 1 with out the macro user holding Control is a real [censor] move..... screw this guy, someone please share a good macro.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Diamond said:

Can anyone please share a "Smart Macro" that would be hard for this guy to do his force pk on?

I suppose they are talking about this, dunno if it works for summons too:

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?p=3563118

input at some point of your macro "/target %self"

Edited by Barnabas666
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...