Anything new in L2 Store soon?

forcis

40 minutes ago, forcis said:

Lol those things will make me leave the server, i mean cosmetic things, no P2W

When was the last time seeing a NcSoft cash shop with .. only cosmetic things?

At this rate, we will see P2W sooner then later :)

But yeah, there will also be some cosmetic ones along P2W items. So..wait for it !

1 hour ago, forcis said:

Lol those things will make me leave the server, i mean cosmetic things, no P2W

Go to spider nest and check how responsive people are. Especially those 10+ running around spoilers and dark elf mages with summons, dark elves less but you will get the point :) It will help to understand where you're putting your money. Check stores in another NCsoft classic servers, they had pretty similar stuff adding with time and you'll be able to count how many and what kind of "Cosmetics with extra stats" you will be able to buy in the future.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Only cosmetic items and a few new bundles with convenience items (buffs, xp scrolls, healing potions).

@Juji hey man 

when can I get some raccoon ears and pirate eye patch up in this b***h.

i had that look from interlude to when I quit in god.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Only cosmetic items and a few new bundles with convenience items (buffs, xp scrolls, healing potions).

Are there any plans about adding non cosmetic items like weapons, armors or anything else which will improve character and not only appearance? 

6 hours ago, kupuldog said:

Are there any plans about adding non cosmetic items like weapons, armors or anything else which will improve character and not only appearance? 

You can find all of that and more on Core (live) we dont want that here..

1 minute ago, Saffi said:

You can find all of that and more on Core (live) we dont want that here..

I'm asking because I want to play on a server for at leasst 3 years, if I would find out it will happen in ~year - first items to really improve character, I would delete this game on the spot. That's why I'm asking. I feel already betrayed enough by all this shit and wouldn't be surprised to see first full items in shop in that 1 year.

Archived