Ok! Is Official. Rates will not change..

IceAge

Please note while L2Wiki is a great guide, it currently does not support NA version of Lineage II Classic where our rates and localized names may differ.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

I had high hopes that they will do something with the rates. Nope, not at all. Been in FT to test things out , killed the first skeleton ( x2 HP ) 210 Adena. Got in a room which I usually spoiled and there was this dwarf doing it. I asked him how's the Iron Ore from spoil going on. He said :

https://imgur.com/a/Vr6aX3k

11 Iron Ores from x2 mobs in FT in 1 hour.

Well , I instantly alt f4 on then. 

Time for refund. This time for good.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ViciousL2 said:

Refund is the only way they'll get the message. 

I paid for 4 Launch Packs, in order to play with normal rates. Still, they don't bother to do so, at least for VIP's.

Oh well, I just submit my ticket. If they will somehow, someday, bring the rates so somewhere, close to the normal ones, I will rather start from zero then to give them money for basically not playing the game ( I didn't since .. 1 week ago ) .

I will prob. get account locked on all my 4 accounts, but at least I will get my 120$ back.

Stop whining and go play on naia, where everything is handed to you. There are no "normal" rates. You never played 1.0 classic, the rates there are way worse than what we have right now. Our rates are somewhere in the middle between 1.0 and 1.5, the only issue rn is adena scaling at 40+ which they are looking into.

Just now, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

Stop whining and go play on naia, where everything is handed to you. There are no "normal" rates. You never played 1.0 classic, the rates there are way worse than what we have right now. Our rates are somewhere in the middle between 1.0 and 1.5, the only issue rn is adena scaling at 40+ which they are looking into.

Last time I played Live, was when GoD launched, like .. 5/6 years ago? So no thanks!

Yes, I did not played 1.0 , but we have 1.5 with 3.0 QOL. No one told me, that we will get rates "between 1.0 and 1.5". They said it loud and clear. 1.5 server with 3.0 QoL. 

That's the only issue? Adena at 40+ ? Didn't you see my post? x2 level 30 mobs is giving the exact same adena as a lvl 20 mob. 11 Iron Ore from x2 mobs in 1 hour. 

Thanks, but I won't go play any other L2 from NcSoft. 

One hour sample size means nothing. You pretty much lose your credibility right when you started using "hours" instead of the number of mobs killed. And unless that number of mobs killed is hundreds ( better yet, thousands) there's nothing you can definitively say about the drop rates.

Adena rates scaling is an issue that probably affects x2 x3 , etc HP mobs as well, again - they're looking into it right now, if you have some substantial info with incorrect scaling with examples of mobs ( not bullshit about l2wiki says 500 but i'm only getting 100 ) you'd be helping out a lot if you were to report that here.

14 minutes ago, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

Sure, there are no "normal" rates, but they HAVE TO MAKE SENSE. You can't have 1x mobs dropping 100 adena and 3x mobs dropping the same amount. Spoil is much worse, it make the class completely useless. 

2 minutes ago, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

One hour sample size means nothing. You pretty much lose your credibility right when you started using "hours" instead of the number of mobs killed. And unless that number of mobs killed is hundreds ( better yet, thousands) there's nothing you can definitively say about the drop rates.

Adena rates scaling is an issue that probably affects x2 x3 , etc HP mobs as well, again - they're looking into it right now, if you have some substantial info with incorrect scaling with examples of mobs ( not bullshit about l2wiki says 500 but i'm only getting 100 ) you'd be helping out a lot if you were to report that here.

Listen TheChosenOne , the guy saying he got 11 Iron Ore in 1 hour , didn't change anything, but just proved my point. I have been farming in FT in the past for 3/4 days in 1 room. And the rates I encountered then are the same as this dwarf has told me. I think the rates are around 1/10 Iron Ore. 

So , is 3/4 days pretty accurate for you ? I even got 2 full drops there , so I think my numbers are correct. 

And .. about looking into the x2+ HP mobs, well , good luck with that. 

And, I saw a video from the Korean servers. A 80 players killing 80+  some solo mobs. Do you want to know how much Adena he earned from them? between 500-700. If you want, I can search the video again. So, what does that says? Yup! We are getting the shitty rates from Korea also, where in their shop there are P2W items like +++++++++++ weapon.

So no, thanks! Won't be playing on this server.

34 minutes ago, IAmTheOneWhoKnocks said:

Lul capt observant, were not submitting data to a peer reviewed journal. There are hundreds of posts out there.

Listen i was a player for 5 years at Naia server. I lost hope game then, it was dead and p2w and now i returned to play classic. It was amazing feeling at start and i felt like i first played l2 15 years ago, i saw so many people online omg i felt this time ncwest doing something good. They fixed rates and everything was gg. Or i thought they did ... Now i am 35 lvl and i just spoiled 80 mobs to get 5 leather (18-22% chance l2wiki) as i wanted to get recipe winged spear 05-1% (imagine how hard will be with the NA rates). I killed around 1200 mobs at TF solo and got 0 drops and spoils except 3 mace of judgment head from skeletons. People saying its the same at other areas too. I am a spoiler and cant spoil. I payed for vip and cant play my champ. Same as thousands of others. We got scammed. This is not hardcore, this is hell. If l2wiki says 0,5% here its 0,005% imagine for c grade items hahahaha. Dopamine from drops was the only thing that kept me playing. The feeling of progress through hard work combined with luck. Thats what brings people in this game and they nerf it to sell soulshots. EPIC FAIL AGAIN NCWEST! No respect for customers just want milk them till they quit, like on live servers. No reason for me to play with those rates and I cant wait 2 weeks everytime they need fix something. Had patience for years but they act the same way as live. No more for me, have fun 

2 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Listen i was a player for 5 years at Naia server. I lost hope game then, it was dead and p2w and now i returned to play classic. It was amazing feeling at start and i felt like i first played l2 15 years ago, i saw so many people online omg i felt this time ncwest doing something good. They fixed rates and everything was gg. Or i thought they did ... Now i am 35 lvl and i just spoiled 80 mobs to get 5 leather (18-22% chance l2wiki) as i wanted to get recipe winged spear 05-1% (imagine how hard will be with the NA rates). I killed around 1200 mobs at TF solo and got 0 drops and spoils except 3 mace of judgment head from skeletons. People saying its the same at other areas too. I am a spoiler and cant spoil. I payed for vip and cant play my champ. Same as thousands of others. We got scammed. This is not hardcore, this is hell. If l2wiki says 0,5% here its 0,005% imagine for c grade items hahahaha. Dopamine from drops was the only thing that kept me playing. The feeling of progress through hard work combined with luck. Thats what brings people in this game and they nerf it to sell soulshots. EPIC FAIL AGAIN NCWEST! No respect for customers just want milk them till they quit, like on live servers. No reason for me to play with those rates and I cant wait 2 weeks everytime they need fix something. Had patience for years but they act the same way as live. No more for me, have fun 

Exactly! My main is a spoiler and they ruined the class.

People who comment about Spoil and Adena drops, are even below 25, or love this "hardcore" and/or they buy their soul shots from the store with $!

1 hour ago, IceAge said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/3475-known-issues-classic-launch-updated-10242018/

I had high hopes that they will do something with the rates. Nope, not at all. Been in FT to test things out , killed the first skeleton ( x2 HP ) 210 Adena. Got in a room which I usually spoiled and there was this dwarf doing it. I asked him how's the Iron Ore from spoil going on. He said :

bye bye, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. 

3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

bye bye, don't let the door hit ya on the way out. 

Bye! I won't.

PS: Someone will say this same exact message to you when you will finally realize what we are talking about :) And you will, sooner then you think.

3 minutes ago, IceAge said:

Bye! I won't.

PS: Someone will say this same exact message to you when you will finally realize what we are talking about :) And you will, sooner then you think.

I know how to take really long breaks from the game. Eventually, they'll fix it. 

Yeah like live servers they will fix it after noone will need farm on those places anymore. We supposed to farm out gear so we can move to next areas for xp/more farm but its not possible with current rates. Only way is purchase for the gear at adena sellers ( maybe they work for ncwest? ) or buy soulshots to save adena and still will take months to get c and years to get b. And you will need play many chars as well because you can farm more adena x2-3 times at low lvl areas. So gl logging 150 chars per day for adena so you can get the gear you need to lvl up. Otherwise hunt green mobs for 0,01% with vip. GL

Ok so, in the following order. 

- Only one thing is true : they more or less threw a scam to us. They indeed shouted it out that server would run a 1.5 with 3.0 QOL...and now we're playing with a custom rate 'cause "it's free to play model!"...so yes, about that i can't help but say that NCWest is pretty much retarded. This is a scam so...guess ur refunds are more than fair.

Ok, this was the 'cons' against the NCWest being pretty much retarded....BUT you guys are really beating them. 
Lots of players are saying that "we're C1 players!" ok. Cool. Did any of you went after GOD? No? Ok. Let me tell you a lil story on what the game is in the live server : 

Bot land full of scripters where you need nothing but a deep wallet to play. It's a pure pay to win. I still remember the match i lost against a naked dagger...i had a seraph set and +4 duals + brooch lv 2/3 and mid-epic jewels...he had top gears from store. Long story short : he had 6k+ p.def (+ all the PVP reduction bonunes) w/o armor (just helmet on) and i had 4k with full set. And the difference in p.def was the latest. 

So...since i experienced the fall of official server i was not sure if starting here was a good or bad idea. One thing is sure tho. We're gonna fail again and the game will turn, again, into a full pay to win. Why? 

Check by urself the difference between the EU and NA version. First things first : l2wiki...the site you look the drops and spoils, is EU not NA. Those rates belong to the EU classic server. We're playing with the NA servers. And since they said our rates are lower than those, it's obvious that ur drop/spoil rate is a fail. Our rates are mostly 1/3 of those you see there. 

I'm watching some videos from a guy from the RU classic (still Innova company, they run both RU and EU) and even tho he's pretty much a $$$ player...i'm pretty much sure that "the only" OP items they got in their store are the enchants? maybe? not sure. I can see that he runs with a +10+++ Naga storm and BOP...and he always had any weapon (C-B-A) +10/15. But i can't see anything else. No brooch, no cloak, no pendant...nothing. This probably means that since the EU is running a 'pay-to-play' version of the classic, they wont be getting those items. As well as they never had a Topaz. 

But we're playing in a free-to-play version. We are probably gonna end up like the KR server. So yes, PVP cloak, brooches and pendants. As well as we got the Topaz. Probably we'll get all of this items in less than 1 year. And it's pretty much sad keep playing even if i already know how this will end...buuuuut...i just gave up.

And so you should do. L2 is gone. The old 'glory days' wont be coming back. Even tho i heard lots of players claiming to be old players and they can't even make a party nor partecipate correctly. Sooo...it's 50% NCWest fault for being pretty much a scam (but meh. they must have a profit sooo...) and 50% ur fault for being 'stupid'.

Peace & love, see you ingam...maybe not. 

30 minutes ago, Spoiler123654 said:

Yeah like live servers they will fix it after noone will need farm on those places anymore. We supposed to farm out gear so we can move to next areas for xp/more farm but its not possible with current rates. Only way is purchase for the gear at adena sellers ( maybe they work for ncwest? ) or buy soulshots to save adena and still will take months to get c and years to get b. And you will need play many chars as well because you can farm more adena x2-3 times at low lvl areas. So gl logging 150 chars per day for adena so you can get the gear you need to lvl up. Otherwise hunt green mobs for 0,01% with vip. GL

Not true. Level 25 I need only heads to craft 1kk weapon. No shots bought, 1 spider character for extra adena, shit tone of time in town though. 

18 minutes ago, xHaseo said:

Ok so, in the following order. 

- Only one thing is true : they more or less threw a scam to us. They indeed shouted it out that server would run a 1.5 with 3.0 QOL...and now we're playing with a custom rate 'cause "it's free to play model!"...so yes, about that i can't help but say that NCWest is pretty much retarded. This is a scam so...guess ur refunds are more than fair.

Ok, this was the 'cons' against the NCWest being pretty much retarded....BUT you guys are really beating them. 
Lots of players are saying that "we're C1 players!" ok. Cool. Did any of you went after GOD? No? Ok. Let me tell you a lil story on what the game is in the live server : 

Bot land full of scripters where you need nothing but a deep wallet to play. It's a pure pay to win. I still remember the match i lost against a naked dagger...i had a seraph set and +4 duals + brooch lv 2/3 and mid-epic jewels...he had top gears from store. Long story short : he had 6k+ p.def (+ all the PVP reduction bonunes) w/o armor (just helmet on) and i had 4k with full set. And the difference in p.def was the latest. 

So...since i experienced the fall of official server i was not sure if starting here was a good or bad idea. One thing is sure tho. We're gonna fail again and the game will turn, again, into a full pay to win. Why? 

Check by urself the difference between the EU and NA version. First things first : l2wiki...the site you look the drops and spoils, is EU not NA. Those rates belong to the EU classic server. We're playing with the NA servers. And since they said our rates are lower than those, it's obvious that ur drop/spoil rate is a fail. Our rates are mostly 1/3 of those you see there. 

I'm watching some videos from a guy from the RU classic (still Innova company, they run both RU and EU) and even tho he's pretty much a $$$ player...i'm pretty much sure that "the only" OP items they got in their store are the enchants? maybe? not sure. I can see that he runs with a +10+++ Naga storm and BOP...and he always had any weapon (C-B-A) +10/15. But i can't see anything else. No brooch, no cloak, no pendant...nothing. This probably means that since the EU is running a 'pay-to-play' version of the classic, they wont be getting those items. As well as they never had a Topaz. 

But we're playing in a free-to-play version. We are probably gonna end up like the KR server. So yes, PVP cloak, brooches and pendants. As well as we got the Topaz. Probably we'll get all of this items in less than 1 year. And it's pretty much sad keep playing even if i already know how this will end...buuuuut...i just gave up.

And so you should do. L2 is gone. The old 'glory days' wont be coming back. Even tho i heard lots of players claiming to be old players and they can't even make a party nor partecipate correctly. Sooo...it's 50% NCWest fault for being pretty much a scam (but meh. they must have a profit sooo...) and 50% ur fault for being 'stupid'.

Peace & love, see you ingam...maybe not. 

As far as I heard (hearing is a tricky part), innova is stalking TOP players for RMT. Once you RMT, ban for month or something like this, just to give you some time to think about what you did. RMT for lower players is open. I haven't heard about enchants in store, only runes (decent) and cosmetics. There're RMT enchanters though. But yes that's the best part that you have a chance to compete because they won't be op in the late game and I personally see RMT as decent thing, like shopping for new clothes but not the bleepin 1k dollars limited time events. 

Believe me or not I never bought a single item/adena from RMT. I just have my own opinion about it. 

3 hours ago, IceAge said:

Juji said they going to investigate adena disparity first (most likely next maintenance). After that they will look into spoil rates. Am I correct @Juji ?

55 minutes ago, FairyTale said:

Juji said they going to investigate adena disparity first (most likely next maintenance). After that they will look into spoil rates. Am I correct @Juji ?

Woow one more week? Great. Later on we will ask them to fix rates on 52 lvl. And then 70. This is funny and unproffessional.

1 hour ago, FairyTale said:

I am not going to wait for their broken rates to be fixed while my Launch Pack XP Runes are fading away. They had 3 weeks to do that. Why did I purchase a Launch pack in the first place then?

And no, they will not "fix" spoil. Maybe Adena at some point, but who knows when. @Hime more or less, clearly said that with that statement this are the rates we will have in NA L2 Classic.

If L2 Classic will still be a thing in this server in 2/3 months and if rates will be fixed and NO P2W items in the cash shop, then maybe i'll reconsider. Until then, they do not deserve my $. 

I have no desire to play without my main ( spoiler ) , since is 100% useless at this point.

Archived