Live Server FUTURE Events

TeraPatrick

I read somewhere that there will be no event in Live Server in which mobs will drop items FOR the event (a.k.a. non p2w event), something that doesn't stand for Classic servers as well.

I wanna ask simply if that is true and if yes, what is the future of the Live server players? Only donators and in the meantime the Live Players will support the economic assistance that Classic server needs? What about the players that dont wanna p2w and DO want to enjoy IG free events?

@Juji @Hime

• L2 Team

I'd like to know where you read this as Juji and I haven't made such a statement.

Yes, there is a lot of focus on Classic right now, but that's because we just launched. We have event plans for Live that we hope to flush out more soon.

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:37 PM, Hime said:

I'd like to know where you read this as Juji and I haven't made such a statement.

Yes, there is a lot of focus on Classic right now, but that's because we just launched. We have event plans for Live that we hope to flush out more soon.

You guys are pretty hard on Hime and the GM/CMs in general. Ncsoft has been accommodating the player base nicely lately. I hope they keep up the good work.

On 26/10/2018 at 7:37 PM, Hime said:

Good morning Hime, I dont mean to offence any1 in here. I asked a question and I wanted an answer. Thank u for ur reply and I will find and post what I read just to answer ur question (where I read that).

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:37 PM, Hime said:

please for the love of god stop putting hero xp scrolls in events or add 4 more 0's on the end !!!!! 100,000,000xp is like killing 1 monster in game totally most usless event item to ever get more usless then bsoes lol

Archived