Pay 2 Play

BobGratton

1 minute ago, BobGratton said:

FIX THE QUEUE PLEASE ! @Hime 12 hour queue for non-vip seems unfair. How can u guys call this game a free to play??

Just add 1000 slot in server so the 800 people queue disappear, anyway 70% of population is afk, what a great game.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FAST!

If they rise the cap with 1000, 900 new bots will log before you can even write down your acc.Also the servers will start to crash every 5 min and lag hard.Wait on the queue or just give up and try another day/week/month w/e.

16 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

Seriously just spend 5$ its the price of a damn coffee for half the queue.

Seriously what the actual f***?! If all people decide to become VIP what do you think will happen with the VIP queue? Yesterday I was waiting almost 2 hours after work on the VIP queue plus why people should pay when the game is advertised to be Free to Play? 

They have to find a better solution and fix their queue related bugs as well. Why the screen for entering PIN has unlimited time? Why when you do cancel on the queue the server return system error and when you try to relog says account in use? ... Wake up Ncsoft!

53 minutes ago, vasidi2 said:

Seriously what the actual f***?! If all people decide to become VIP what do you think will happen with the VIP queue? Yesterday I was waiting almost 2 hours after work on the VIP queue plus why people should pay when the game is advertised to be Free to Play? 

They have to find a better solution and fix their queue related bugs as well. Why the screen for entering PIN has unlimited time? Why when you do cancel on the queue the server return system error and when you try to relog says account in use? ... Wake up Ncsoft!

I've never waited more than 20 mins in vip queue?

4 minutes ago, wildernessbox said:

I've never waited more than 20 mins in vip queue?

same, I'm in US and my peak playing hours are peak EU hours so i wait usually no more than 20-30 mins in VIP queue, i just go take a shit while i wait or something then when im done back at the grind 

How many more topics will be created about queue?

You can choose between Aden or Gludio, both servers have no queue so stop crying.

Do we have any moderators here? Forum is a mess this threads are becoming a bleeping spam..

51 minutes ago, Jesus said:

How many more topics will be created about queue?

You can choose between Aden or Gludio, both servers have no queue so stop crying.

Do we have any moderators here? Forum is a mess this threads are becoming a bleeping spam..

8Yxtv9n.png

It is truly amazing how people are crying about queues when Aden and Gludio are largely deserted servers - look at Gludio, it is as dead as LIVE servers are.

And look at that - 1k+ people in TI/Giran are in AFK shop mode.

5 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Seriously just spend 5$ its the price of a damn coffee for half the queue.

You can not be serious. Some time ago it was, pay $5 to skip the queue.

Now we evolved to, pay $5 to skip half the queue.

What will be next? Pay $5 to wait just 10 hours and not 20?

52 minutes ago, Devoid said:

8Yxtv9n.png

It is truly amazing how people are crying about queues when Aden and Gludio are largely deserted servers - look at Gludio, it is as dead as LIVE servers are.

And look at that - 1k+ people in TI/Giran are in AFK shop mode.

(Gludio) I've been in areas up to lv25 and always found some people. Abandoned Camp has parties playing till late night. The main towns are full of shops.

I'm liking it like this since I'm barely having to compete for spots. Still, I went exploring some nice spots and almost always found someone there. In an occasion I got PKed by a player at Ruin Imp Elders (trying to force me to leave).

1 minute ago, Slher said:

(Gludio) I've been in areas up to lv25 and always found some people. Abandoned Camp has parties playing till late night. The main towns are full of shops.

I'm liking it like this since I'm barely having to compete for spots. Still, I went exploring some nice spots and almost always found someone there. In an occasion I got PKed by a player at Ruin Imp Elders (trying to force me to leave).

Yes, as Gludio is the newest server, the population is quite homogeneous so the small amount of players is not as dispersed as in a "middle-age" server, and, of course, not concentrated exclusively at the top tier hunting areas like in an old server.

Still, with 1.5k (since 184 are shops) players certain areas will definitely feel deserted. For now these might be areas like LoA or DV, or Catas, but later the starter villages (incl. Gludin) will take the hit.

6 hours ago, vasidi2 said:

They are not going to find a solution just because is profitable.  YES, ITS FREE TO PLAY but after the queue...

• Amraith changed the title to Pay 2 Play

Archived