Teleport prices.

Pepperoni

44 minutes ago, SinnS said:

Read your first sentence that's before the comma, that's the answer. (Ports before 40 were always free in this version of the game)

That's 100% false. Come play TW classic, you will enjoy full price teleports starting from level 1. Also, Korea. Also, China.

1 hour ago, SumTingWong said:

They just need to add free teleports to VIP 4 and be done.

When will people stop asking for more and more benefits for VIP, as we are not already getting a lot. I payed myself, but dont want this to become a rollercoaster of asking for a easier game 

30 minutes ago, Ericcb said:

When will people stop asking for more and more benefits for VIP, as we are not already getting a lot. I payed myself, but dont want this to become a rollercoaster of asking for a easier game 

Free teleports isn't a game-breaking perk.  You are free to run everywhere if you aren't VIP.  Seems about right to me.

33 minutes ago, Ericcb said:

the only actual benefit from the VIP is to skip the queue (most of the time), when the population starts reducing and the queues are gone, i wont be paying for that anymore.

On 10/31/2018 at 10:41 AM, Devoid said:

That's 100% false. Come play TW classic, you will enjoy full price teleports starting from level 1. Also, Korea. Also, China.

What..? This version of classic is not the same as Korea and China and whatever TW is. That was my point. Our version of classic is unique with free ports until 40. OPs question was "They said that teleports will be free on all servers for 2 weeks, what about later ? It will remain how it is ? Free till 40?" First question, uh.. 2 weeks like you just said. Second question, No, its for 2 weeks like you just said. Third question, yes like it has been.  

7 minutes ago, SinnS said:

What..? This version of classic is not the same as Korea and China and whatever TW is. That was my point. Our version of classic is unique with free ports until 40. OPs question was "They said that teleports will be free on all servers for 2 weeks, what about later ? It will remain how it is ? Free till 40?" First question, uh.. 2 weeks like you just said. Second question, No, its for 2 weeks like you just said. Third question, yes like it has been.  

Ah, now that you put it this way, yes, my remark is false. I assumed that your reference to version is 'classic' (as in, classic vs live) and not the 'regional variant'.

If the Gatekeeper was paid as it is supposed to be from the start, people would not be bitching about it right now.

GK isnt the problem.
The game have default values for every thing, changing rates is supposed to just add a multiplier on top of said default values. (1x, 1.5x, 1.987x, etc)

"updating" rates to 1~20 while the rates of 40+ remains the same is an aberration.
Game is 14 years old, how hard it is to copy everything from korea and translate it ?

How hard is to copy the "classic" version already established and translate it ?

"we needed to adjust rates to compensate for the free to play format" Fine! Like i said you just change one number to be applied on top of the default rates. (0.5x for example)

Instead someone made up some sort of frankenstein and launched as NA server

I truly believe classic NA only have a handful of people employed and any updates made via TeamViewer from korea.

Ppl need to stop bitching about irrelevant things and demand that the server runs the way it is supposed to.

Who took the Library out anyway? Keeping players in the dark without a database to compare the current NA values on purpose.
(Before anyone says anything l2.wiki is for the EU server, any data there should be taken with a grain of salt, NA is not obligated to mirror data from a database that clearly says its for EU only.)

Archived