Wasted 50% Runes

Hi so it seems you guys are having some issues with the servers today, my clients are getting disconnected all day long, im on the last day of my 50% runes on 5 separate accounts and getting disconnected all day. This wouldnt be a huge issue except for the 1hour+ Queue times to log back in. Any chance of us getting reimbursed for our wasted Runes.

i have 2 computers, there is nothing in the rules that says that im not allowed to have 2 pc's. Just because someone has a few boxed support doesnt mean they are botting. This is a 15 year old game, im pretty sure anyone still playing knows you need buffs to play.  

You're part of the problem, that you're ranting of.....

Boxing 5 toons and QQ for the long queue? That's a great example of hypocrisy .

You can ask for refund on these runes and get your accounts closed.Or wait for an Angel cat or something when the issues are solved.

Agreed, the constant disconnect is ridiculous. The problem isn't live players having boxes.... it's the thousands of bot accounts for fishing/halloween/farming

Its not like the Rune was free. I believe compensation of runes for all of those who pay to support this game is warranted.

yeah because me having 5 toons ingame is really whats causing the problem....its not the 3k people afk fishing in every water source across the map...the fact that people are spending money on these items ingame is what supports the server. Anyways all you clowns go back to your circus now, the kids need to be amused.

2 minutes ago, littleSAVAGE said:

yeah because me having 5 toons ingame is really whats causing the problem....its not the 3k people afk fishing in every water source across the map...the fact that people are spending money on these items ingame is what supports the server. Anyways all you clowns go back to your circus now, the kids need to be amused.

You're not supporting anything here, let alone the servers. This is ran by multi million company that makes enough to afford to run them even empty.Of course they will take your money anytime, with pleasure.The only thing you support is your own ego and your inability to handle hard stuff. Any free player contributes as much as you do and even some more.

Childhood issues or why are you trying to insult others on kid basis?

Maybe try to face the facts and admit your own fault that got exposed here.

Just now, littleSAVAGE said:

not begging for anything, paid for a service and would like to get to use that service. if you cant see the difference then you have bigger problems.

Do you believe they didnt wanted to provide you that service? It happened, It happens everywhere, 50% of server had it, i did lose myselft but we ALL had the same loss begging for a comprenhension is bad attitude

im the worst kind of people so i could care less what you think about my attitude, now crawl back into your self righteous cave and stop hijacking the thread. if i wanted comments from the common folk i would have asked, i started this thread hoping for a reply from Juji or Hime or someone who's opinion on the matter actually matters. And what does it matter about the whole believing they didnt want to provide the service? If i order a car at a dealership and they give me a bicycle should i just say well "i believe they really wanted to give me my car but all they had was a bicycle" and go about my day.

7 hours ago, Rawrism said:

Pretty sure you are allowed 3 boxes open. I think. Why have you got 5 running and what programme are you using for your bot party? 

cuz he is smarter than you and had open 2 boxes in one computer and 3 boxes in another computer, making you believe that magically avoided the restrictions of the loader and logged in 5 in a one pc

there is another reality behind what you see in your screen little neo

9 hours ago, Izual said:

Beggarrs.... The worst kind of people...

Yeah, you're right, L2 community is the lowest when it comes to not receiving what they pay for, we just bark and beg for fixes, other communities unite and destroy stocks.

8 hours ago, Izual said:

Do you believe they didnt wanted to provide you that service? It happened, It happens everywhere, 50% of server had it, i did lose myselft but we ALL had the same loss begging for a comprenhension is bad attitude

Happened to Bless Online, people didn't accept poor quality service for money and trashed it out of Steam for days and now they're pulling off of markets. Happens all the time, yeah, EA put RNG on loot boxes and they were investigated by some countries for potential gambling all while the community dropped their stocks even for a short time.

See where i'm getting? Happens that in L2 it's acceptable to throw in cash and receive crap, all of this while others are bashing you and calling you a beggar.

And yeah, now i can't login, i'm in a queue of 600 ppl with VIP4 because i got dc on all 3 boxes, and yeah, i wanna log 3 boxes cause i paid for them. Don't give me the option of paying for something you know doesn't work.

PS: "rates fix" coincide with VIP renewals for starter pack initial purchase, let it sink in.

The whole problem here stems to the lack of care from NC West. The are making money hand over fist from there players and are so cheap they won't invest in severs that can handle the load of players trying to join.

I find it simple to understand that self sustained players with more than one PC don't want to wait on 6 to 9 other players to go grind. At that rate your toons would still be level 20. Reducing the amount of clients you can log isn't the fix and shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to poor quality servers or the lack of concern about its player base from NC.

Now to the bigger picture, if you pay for exp items and your toon gets disconnected you are stuck wasting items on all of the toons. I feel anybody in this situation should petition the GMs to be refunded for the items that were wasted and they should refund for all clients logged from the same IP. It's simple it cost them nothing to reimburse real money lost in this situation. I am several Clan/Ally members that are facing these issues.

Thank you,

Rain

8 hours ago, Vice said:

Where in the rules does it state that if you purchase runes you will be able to play for their full duration? 

Where in the rules does it state anything about runes? I'll tell you it doesn't... Simple fact is you paid for the ability to use said runes, unstable servers keep you from using what you purchased to it fullest, you should be refunded.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:37 AM, mixa said:

You're not supporting anything here, let alone the servers. This is ran by multi million company that makes enough to afford to run them even empty.Of course they will take your money anytime, with pleasure.The only thing you support is your own ego and your inability to handle hard stuff. Any free player contributes as much as you do and even some more.

Childhood issues or why are you trying to insult others on kid basis?

Maybe try to face the facts and admit your own fault that got exposed here.

Sorry to say it but he's right, people who log multiple boxes aren't problem, NCsoft ridiculous decisionmaking is - fishing should've been disabled/limited a whole time ago, but instead of that they introduce an event which literally encourages people to stay afk ingame for 4 hours.

You guys bark up at the wrong tree.

6 minutes ago, Lightkeeper said:

Sorry to say it but he's right, people who log multiple boxes aren't problem, NCsoft ridiculous decisionmaking is - fishing should've been disabled/limited a whole time ago, but instead of that they introduce an event which literally encourages people to stay afk ingame for 4 hours.

You guys bark up at the wrong tree.

This is true of course. I was pointing out that some "players" are confused that they support anything, while they well know that they buy the stuff to get advantage and convenience.

You support the game by playing it. That's the only thing that matters and it's all I'm saying here :)

Archived