Forums

U all have ruinned the game

Potato

U all still crying about:

• GETTING BANNED
  • WORST ECONOMY
  • RATES
  • BOTS AND U ARE EVEN WORST WORSTEST WORSTEINTIONSECHON THAN BOTS

BUT U ALL RUINNED THE GAME BEFORE EVEN STARTED why? cause u play Multibox, there is no problem MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE just playing with 1 box, but u are using 3,4,5,6,7 BOXES OMG!!!!! u really bleeped, why? cause ur stupids boxes and ur selfishness, there are many player trying to play, but they are stuck in queues cause UR FAULT!! U DONT EVEN DESERVE A DECENT SERVER SO THIS IS WHERE U NEED REVOLVE IN THE MUD.

U HAVE RUINNED ALL THE ROLE PLAY.

That's all, 
thnks for ur attention, have a nice day

pdt: im vip so i dont care about f2p

A lot of us veterans know that the hype will die down and at some point we will need to support ourselves with our own buffers in order to solo to farm.

The parties in party matching will at one point be scarce as people will find themselves into clans and people will only want to play with either their clan or CP.

Best to be prepared for this by boxing now instead of having to level up these boxes by themselves.

1 hour ago, Potato said:

• GETTING BANNED
  • WORST ECONOMY
  • RATES

BUT U ALL RUINNED THE GAME BEFORE EVEN STARTED why? cause u play Multibox, there is no problem MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE just playing with 1 box, but u are using 3,4,5,6,7 BOXES OMG!!!!! u really bleeped, why? cause ur stupids boxes and ur selfishness, there are many player trying to play, but they are stuck in queues cause UR FAULT!! U DONT EVEN DESERVE A DECENT SERVER SO THIS IS WHERE U NEED REVOLVE IN THE MUD.

That's all, 

I mean it was the NCsoft who allowed people to log in multiple boxes. It would be naive for them to think that people would just magically not take advantage of it. It's like putting a bird feeder on a ground and then be upset that squirrels eat out of it. It's not the squirrles, it's you, you shoulda' known better.

It's 100% legit to put the blame on NCsoft - they know they have massive queue problems, do they limit offline stores? They don't. Do they limit fishing? They don't. Do they limit hours of afk-ing? They don't. What do they do instead? They release an event which encourages people to stay afk ingame for 4 hours to be able to pick their reward.

54 minutes ago, Potato said:

• GETTING BANNED
  • WORST ECONOMY
  • RATES

That's all, 

Not sure if trolling or being stupid. People are expressing their concern and opinion about the game and servers also the issues that we are facing at this very moment so how come you can say that everybody is crying about certain things where there are actual issues within the game and servers? The rates aint x1 obviously what they suppose to be. Economy got f'ed up cuz of those events and basically the lucky ones getting free top d out of those events which doesn't remind me of a hardcore/grind game stated in advertisement. And yeah, the dumbest thing you said is people ruined the game by playing with multiple boxes lol. Ncsoft allowed everyone to do so.  

Your rant is 14 years too late. Boxing has been part of this game since beta. You're not asking for the classic experience if you don't allow boxing. Not that you could ban boxing as even limiting each computer to one account would allow for boxing. I would still be able to box 5 accounts in that scenario.

The first few days of the game I saw only a couple people boxing. I was surprised by how few I saw. Boxing was by far the exception to the rule of one. Weeks later I've seen more people boxing but it's usually one account following their main. Probably because people realized that soloing is an absolute nightmare. No buffs makes killing painfully slow which is amplified by the need for tons of potions or lots of sitting. Finding a support player who is willing to follow you around is basically impossible as a solo person cannot give them the XP rate that a good AE party can. Not to mention you're halving an already low drop rate. It's just a waste of time for all involved.

Some of the high level characters that you're calling boxes are probably actually someone's main that shared their account info so the CP can keep running etc.

So congrats to you on finding a clan/CP that you can drop your life to play with.

I don't have the consistency of time to ever qualify to be part of a CP. My life is far more important than a game so I'm not going to try to adjust my life around lineage 2. So I'll continue to play my 7 man party while inviting randoms to fill out the DPS when I'm AEing. You can continue to rage about how I'm breaking the game. Meanwhile over 1/3rd of the server population sits AFK in town for the event/fishing/whatever.The next significant number of AFKers are those running the bots you see all over. The number of boxed characters falls FAR behind either of those numbers.

The only people stuck in the queue are those who refuse to pay $1 a month or refused to change servers when it became apparent their chosen server was over packed. I went to join TI on the first day but I didn't end up there because I quickly realized that the frst couple servers were going to be packed forever. So I was better off restarting on a newer server. Getting to level 20 is trivially fast so there was no reason to stay and a lot of reasons to move. I have been in queue all of maybe 10 times and even then it was for only 30 minutes or so (vip on all active classic accounts).  I don't have sympathy for those that complain about the queue after refusing to pay $1 or those that refused to move when it became apparent early on that their server was crowded.

EDIT : Bot reporting boxers out of rage only makes matters worse. Because instead of investigating real bots NCsoft is spending its time investigating a legit player.

3 hours ago, Potato said:

Actually, you can roleplay between your boxes.

• Amraith changed the title to U all have ruinned the game

Archived