CLAYMORE +15

Baluxaki

nice weapon :D 

Indeed the one who seems to sell it is a "VIP" xD , as his nick implies... 

It would be nice to hear advices on how such a marvel can be achive....  welll if some player can go beyond the lvl CAP a+15 or more weapon, without any source of enchant boost chance, should not be a surprise at all...

.... maybe enchant system is just broken... as everything on this version is :P 

regards.

54 minutes ago, Irlu said:

nice weapon :D 

Indeed the one who seems to sell it is a "VIP" xD , as his nick implies... 

It would be nice to hear advices on how such a marvel can be achive....  welll if some player can go beyond the lvl CAP a+15 or more weapon, without any source of enchant boost chance, should not be a surprise at all...

.... maybe enchant system is just broken... as everything on this version is :P 

regards.

just luck

10 minutes ago, v2Rockeets said:

Can someone explain to me how is everyone in Talking island running with OE weapons?

im not sure but on a previous server like this but x10 i made a +9 weapon by accident because i wanted to break it !!! Maybe some weapons are "good made" if u understand what i mean! Another guy on that server broke 4 +15-->16 tarbars before he makes a +16 for oly

7 hours ago, Jorep said:

im not sure but on a previous server like this but x10 i made a +9 weapon by accident because i wanted to break it !!! Maybe some weapons are "good made" if u understand what i mean! Another guy on that server broke 4 +15-->16 tarbars before he makes a +16 for oly

That's because enchanting items +15 and above means the chance is halved. The chance to make a tarbar +14->+15 is 70%, but the chance to make a tarbar +15->+16 is 35%.

6 hours ago, Grievozs said:

consipracy lvl OVER 9000

What are you talking about? The only time when enchant rate was flat was back in prelude (PTS and release):

On 11/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Silence said:

At the very beginning of Lineage II, the rates were simple: 33.33333% for fighter weapons and 28.33333 % for magic weapons

Now, regarding the experiment(s).

6 hours ago, Kouv said:

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/656801/.

I believe they also apply to this server.

Yes, these confirm the 'magic weapon' part of this post:

On 11/19/2018 at 1:15 PM, Silence said:

Obviously, this was too hardcore. Right after Prelude (BETA and release) it was changed so that:

1. Physical weapons use 70% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 35% from +15->+16 onwards
  2. Magical weapons use 40% success rate from +3->+4 until +14->+15 and 20% from +15->+16 onwards

These rules were never changed later on BUT they were not applied to R grade items (introduced in GoD) that have been using the […]

And I can confirm that the official servers used these rates back in: C1, C4, GF, HF, GD, Ertheia. The R (R95/R99/R110) enchant rate formula is different, but it does not apply to classic (no R grade items).

57 minutes ago, pandemonia said:

This is classic with +15 d weapon ¿really?

i know different classic on yours .

¿Improved cost in classic ?

In TW you can see people with +21 Soul Sep, +16 Soul Bow, +21 Sobbek's Hurricane, +18 Daimon Crystal, etc.

What a piece of trash. I have never expected to see something like that in one "Classic Server"... I would prefer right now that NCSoft declares this Classic version as the Fail of their History and  relaunch this trash by a really tested way instead of claiming that "everything is going as intended". Just like @Irlu said: ".... maybe enchant system is just broken... as everything on this version is :P ".

Archived