Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 4am PST / 7am EST / 1300 GMT+1 will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours and 15 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Fixed an issue where the Gemstone (B-grade) requirements for the Brothers Bound in Chains quest was reverted back to 30 in the last maintenance. The amount required to take the quest is now back to 5 Gemstones (B-grade).
  • Fixed an issue where level 75 field raid bosses were spawning in several hunting zones
  • Fixed an issue where your chat would show up in general (white chat) if you right-clicked on a chat tab
  • Matchstick Sisters event will begin for three weeks
  • Attendance Checklist event continues until January 9, 2019. Log in daily to collect rewards.
  • XP/SP/Adena Quantity/Item Drop +50% Weekend Boost Server settings will start:
    • 12/01 00:00 ~ 12/02 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/08 00:00 ~ 12/09 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/15 00:00 ~ 12/16 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/22 00:00 ~ 12/23 23:59 Server Time
    • 12/29 00:00 ~ 12/30 23:59 Server Time
  • Holiday Store Update (12/12~1/9)

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

9 hours ago, forcis said:

Yo, can we see what's coming to the store ?

would be nice as they always shows us what it's coming at Store this time my anxiety will consume me twice. And cuz i wanna know if i must buy more NCoins or what i have is enough

29 minutes ago, NazgullSupport said:

Adena, of course not.
which other issues there are at lvl55?

lol, u didnt saw yet? the table of exp at lvl 55 its broken, u need almost 130m to level up, they already told that will be fixed at next patch(i was thinking this one).

2 hours ago, Fuuji said:

lol, u didnt saw yet? the table of exp at lvl 55 its broken, u need almost 130m to level up, they already told that will be fixed at next patch(i was thinking this one).

They will fix when they feel like people have caught up some. It amazes me that people think all these "bugs" that only effect higher levels are accidental. 

2 hours ago, Fuuji said:

@Fuuji Oh Bro, Come on!, that's not a broken thng... ti is just one fo the 3 or 4 walls of Xp you can find just to equilibrate the gaining of SP to reach the next level coming skills...

On 12/12/2018 at 1:43 PM, NazgullSupport said:

@Fuuji Oh Bro, Come on!, that's not a broken thng... ti is just one fo the 3 or 4 walls of Xp you can find just to equilibrate the gaining of SP to reach the next level coming skills...

We are currently aware of this issue and hope to have a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Nero
NCSOFT Support Team

2 hours ago, Degusjr said:

What issue?  Some levels were always worse then others.  Gonna need that sp!

the game was design to level up without those scrolls of 1m exp, if u use them u will be out of SP, the exp and sp work together without problems, the lvl 55 u will need the exp of lvl 62 and this is wrong, if u already played some other classic u should know... and AGAIN! stop to level up with those scrolls and talking about "lvl barriers"

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived