Note

Vorlik

Greetings.  Still thrilled with this Classic option for L2; however, in the last week and a half there has been a definite drop off of players/shops in the Aden server and getting a bit concerned.  Can we please get an update on:

1. Clan Hall functionality.  It's been over a month since you requested they be implemented and still no response.

2. The bots are only increasing.  I've made alts to pk them, but they just keep coming in hordes; especially the ones that auto return directly back to their assigned area.  Killing the summons works for about an hour, but the others just keep returning.  Does anyone connected with NC soft ever log in as a GM to check on the game?

3. When will there be an update on spoil/drop rates so dwarfs can have a legitimate career (not talking about adena or full equipment drops)?

4. Has the trade flag 3rd party issue been investigated?  We too have had clan members banned when trading adena to one of their alts through exchange, then receive the generic 3rd party ban.  I only use mail if sending adena to an alt for fear of all of the trade bans reported.

5. I don't know if the mods here are all volunteers, but if possible could you please be more engaged with the community with follow ups, communication, and news?

Thx so much and really want the best for Classic, but there is no doubt now that things are starting to slip.  With a little more attention to game management, i believe many would start returning.

• L2 Team

Hi  Vorlik, a few responses below:

On 1/13/2019 at 12:19 PM, Vorlik said:

Greetings.  Still thrilled with this Classic option for L2; however, in the last week and a half there has been a definite drop off of players/shops in the Aden server and getting a bit concerned.  Can we please get an update on:

1. Clan Hall functionality.  It's been over a month since you requested they be implemented and still no response.

This is coming along with more.

2. The bots are only increasing.  I've made alts to pk them, but they just keep coming in hordes; especially the ones that auto return directly back to their assigned area.  Killing the summons works for about an hour, but the others just keep returning.  Does anyone connected with NC soft ever log in as a GM to check on the game?

We do have a team that logs into the game to check. Can you provide me with ticket #s of the bots you've reported?

3. When will there be an update on spoil/drop rates so dwarfs can have a legitimate career (not talking about adena or full equipment drops)?

I can't answer this one because I really don't have an answer.

4. Has the trade flag 3rd party issue been investigated?  We too have had clan members banned when trading adena to one of their alts through exchange, then receive the generic 3rd party ban.  I only use mail if sending adena to an alt for fear of all of the trade bans reported.

Can you provide me with ticket #s of accounts you've petitioned to unban because of this?

5. I don't know if the mods here are all volunteers, but if possible could you please be more engaged with the community with follow ups, communication, and news?

Absolutely.

Thx so much and really want the best for Classic, but there is no doubt now that things are starting to slip.  With a little more attention to game management, i believe many would start returning.

Then how come you have full pts of bots farming for weeks even after being reported in cruma, cave of trials, forgotten temple, wastelands, ant nest, and many other places... Let me guess, they log for 30 minutes before going to lunch break..

I mean, you say there is ppl from ncsoft "connecting" into the game checking bots and such but if you log into the game and go into the areas i just mentioned you see entire pts of bots that has been there for WEEKS, a 12 years old kid would do a better job than those gms you claim connect into the game @Hime

The funny think is they ban randomly all the ppl who kill at initial zones, and i mean randomly cause they let bots there for weeks, but if u create a new account and farm there for 2 or 3 days u get banned, try making a spoiler giving him a top ng weapon, then go to spider nest to get animal bones from Crystalline Beast, then when u go to sleep, just put a shop in giran selling them, u will get banned in less than 3 days, they wont check it and they will ignore u.

And thats all, they will never talk to u, they will never listen to anything u tell them, cause they are like bots themselves, and as somebody said even a 12 years old can see the difference, but they are not so.

Hello @Hime

Can you provide me with ticket #s of accounts you've petitioned to unban because of this?

Could you please investigate following case number? My colleague didn't receive any SINGLE comment from your support since 4th of January. 1st level dwarf used as offline shop banned / locked since December.

Your request (23232501: Account lock-down (1st lvl character / new account))

Awaiting for your comments.

Kind regards.

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

This is a great opportunity to remind everyone of our Code of Conduct. Violating the Code of Conduct can result in the loss of your posting privileges and in some cases simply leads to us editing your posts to remove minor violations.

Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct before you resume posting.

Thank you!

@Hime is that a early april fool ? you have a team that log into the game ? I LOGGED MY SUMMONER INTO THE GAME WHEN I WAS IN CRUMA SWAMP AND INFRONTF ME WAS 12 PEOPLE BOTTING. Do you really think the community is that stupid ? if i run around the cruma swamp i can report you for sure 100 bots and u tell us your team is logging in, well only thing coming to my mind is wow HIME i really hope you dont belive what your talking....

and for the moderator, do you understand why poeple are beeing pissed and getting aggro ? maybe you should fix the game...then noone would be acting like that.

Poeple complaining about bots since the release and what they have done ? cruma swamp if i log in now its filled with bots, then you can make a run to executioner ground....filled with bots and i could keep going. instead people get acc banned (i dont know if they bottet or not) but why the hell you cant ban this millions of botts in the level areas ?

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Hi  Vorlik, a few responses below:

Thanks for the communication effort, Hime.  I know some of us here give you a ton of grief about stuff, it's just a frustrating situation.. I'm sure it is for you as well.  

Even this little bit of communications really does go a LONG way to help our confidence in the game.  Keep it up! (if you can!)

Well so i get an account banned, and i got no way to proof i didnt do anything ilegal, i can´t talk with anybody on the staff, my tickets will be ignored and even if u put the msg they did put without names u will delete it, it would be rly nice to understand what can we do, cause it kinda looks like we got no rights at all.

If a superior come to your door and just tell u are fired for no reason, would u not ask why? if he and the whole company ignore u even when u know u didnt do anything wrong what would u do?

well dont tell me, i violated something again, cause any post here is violating anything if u look at them carefully, its ok, i got nothing to play and looks like i cant talk here anymore, ty and gl, i will buy a lot of games more from your company that i cant even mention.

Archived