STOP CRY..!!

D3vilZ

Guys, i see every day people cry in forum and chat game , "i leave for bots, " i leave because ppl rmt ," i leave because no people. Guys if u want leave, Just leave and stop, no cry in forum or in game. https://l2.laby.fr/status/ in this Site you Can see online people, ok, much bots and much Sellers,(wich server not have bots?) but in the evening of GMT+1 giran have 5200 players on, if you remove bots and Sellers its much people anyway. If you play in Aden or gludio and no found ppl, Just move in giran , i was in Aden server, i leave ES 59 for start here, i dont care , i Just want fun, but i dont cry in forum. And if for you, its Better go in illegal server , with 50 Real player, Where you Can corrupt GM on Skype, Just go and shut up... Sorry for bad english, see you in game.

2 hours ago, saalle said:

Yeah you tell them !!. Also,kill every bot before reporting it.

don't bother reporting them its a total waste off time and effort just kill them instead the same bots I reported and hime asked for my ticket number are still in the game now so just pk them=D

32 minutes ago, D3vilZ said:

Sorry for my bad english, i leave ES 59 in Aden , and start here with new char (warlord)

Is it possible to raise a char to 59 lvl without bot and say "nah, let's start all over again" ?

2 hours ago, AngeMarkel said:

during the last exp event some ppl lvled a char to 60 in 2 weeks..so of course its easy

bULLSHIT MY FRIEND, if u have vip 4 maybe, but in two weeks 60? i have 3 months playing with vip 2 and without spend xp scroll, playing every day some hours and im 45.

18 hours ago, Ank said:

bULLSHIT MY FRIEND, if u have vip 4 maybe, but in two weeks 60? i have 3 months playing with vip 2 and without spend xp scroll, playing every day some hours and im 45.

45 lvl is like 1 week playing 7-8h / day ..  
also thats not bullshit. they even did it on stream

With no level cap. starting over is a waste of time, you'll never catch up, if you don't need to catch up cuz your a casual player, well, you don't matter to the server anyways.  Playing 7-8 hours a day?  Jesus, get a life!  You created a post called stop crying, sounds to me you are crying.  And just because you were banned while a shop or fishing, doesn't mean that's when you violated the rules, some many things wrong in this post.  OK, off to work, gotta buy them Ncoin.

1 hour ago, Degus said:

With no level cap. starting over is a waste of time, you'll never catch up, if you don't need to catch up cuz your a casual player, well, you don't matter to the server anyways.  Playing 7-8 hours a day?  Jesus, get a life!

lmao.  Thats why there are casual and tryhard players.
Judging by your words if u cant be at the same lvl as the topdogs u should stop playing.Because its waste of time if u cant catch up and then u say "playing 7-8h day  get a life"
thats why they are 75+ cuz they dont have a life. if u wanna "have a life"  u cant be 75+.  and even if there is lvl cap u still cant compete with them . they will have WAY more adena/items/mats and so on. and when the Cap is removed they still going to be ahead of u cuz u cant play all day night long.  they will still outlevel u hard. u  realize that ?
Ur whole POV is kinda meaningless . with or without a level cap u cant compete with them while u have only 2-3h /day for games.
Its like this since 2003 and release of Lineage2. and its like this in every other grind game.

29 minutes ago, outlaw said:

lmao.  Thats why there are casual and tryhard players.
Judging by your words if u cant be at the same lvl as the topdogs u should stop playing.Because its waste of time if u cant catch up and then u say "playing 7-8h day  get a life"
thats why they are 75+ cuz they dont have a life. if u wanna "have a life"  u cant be 75+.  and even if there is lvl cap u still cant compete with them . they will have WAY more adena/items/mats and so on. and when the Cap is removed they still going to be ahead of u cuz u cant play all day night long.  they will still outlevel u hard. u  realize that ?
Ur whole POV is kinda meaningless . with or without a level cap u cant compete with them while u have only 2-3h /day for games.
Its like this since 2003 and release of Lineage2. and its like this in every other grind game.

What is wrong about the effort in grinding In L2 is that it's linear. Meaning that a player who xps for 8 hours, they will be x8 times ahead of a player who xps only for 1 hour.

NCsoft tried to fix this with vitality system, so that even a few minutes of xp every day can be a good progress, but still that solution wasn't enough. The no-lifer/botter will always prevail.

19 hours ago, Done123 said:

A lvl 70 Hard level cap would have solved every issue that classic servers have right now.. change my mind

Lineage 2 Was released with different caps over the span of many years, yet they decided to release a classic version of the game without any level caps.

I agree but its kinda too late now.... 76+ is way too dominant on classic
VOP/COV/POW/POF etc are all moved to 76 lvl.. and there is way too few ways to get Magical tablets (3rd class books) ...

On 21/1/2019 at 12:23 PM, Tzeo said:

Is it possible to raise a char to 59 lvl without bot and say "nah, let's start all over again" ?

yes, because in last weeks with all bonus , have more than 100% exo bonus.. and with ES can exp no stop.

On 21/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, KIttyL1n said:

russian botters ? 

no, im italian. stop cry please.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:46 AM, Tzeo said:

What is wrong about the effort in grinding In L2 is that it's linear. Meaning that a player who xps for 8 hours, they will be x8 times ahead of a player who xps only for 1 hour.

NCsoft tried to fix this with vitality system, so that even a few minutes of xp every day can be a good progress, but still that solution wasn't enough. The no-lifer/botter will always prevail.

This is a really interesting point of view that I'd never considered.  It always seemed to me that someone who works 8 times as hard should profit from the work 8 times as much.  Please explain why that shouldn't be the case.  

Archived