Sign in to follow this  
HydroPwnic

ADENA SELLERS SPAM

HydroPwnic    0

For the love of god could you please automate the blocking process for Adena sellers spamming me with advertisement for their illegal real money trading. ALL day I block the same sellers, in Local,Region,Shout chat, in whispers, in Party Matching.

If 500 people flag you as an Adena seller within seconds don't you think this person should be automatically banned? or at the very least instantly chat banned for 1h, 10h, 24h.

Also please give me the option to block whispers from lvl 10 characters. THEY ARE ALL BOTS OK? i don't need to be advertised to in a game I am paying for.

Please apply a fix for this, I get it you're not willing to fix the botting problems, or the RMT, or the Character trading or any of it really, but please give me the ability to ignore these issues without having them broadcasted to me on a constant basis.

I AM TIRED OF BLOCKING THE SAME SELLERS CONSTANTLY. FIX OR I QUIT.

P.S. I am not responsible for fixing your game for you.

[moderated to remove link information]

Lawman    143
7 hours ago, Aikanaro said:

Why would they block their on business?

Don't be silly.  They have tons of disgruntled employees who would have long ago blown the whistle on such a scheme if one existed.  Why do people keep spreading this nonsense?

Zace    43
4 hours ago, Lawman said:

Don't be silly.  They have tons of disgruntled employees who would have long ago blown the whistle on such a scheme if one existed.  Why do people keep spreading this nonsense?

Because it's an easier pill to swallow than the realization that the entire company is full of incompetent people at all levels :D

• Like 1

Lawman    143
38 minutes ago, Zace said:

Because it's an easier pill to swallow than the realization that the entire company is full of incompetent people at all levels :D

That's a fair point.  But the idea that the RMTs and NCWest are in cahoots is patently false.  It may be easier to swallow, but it's a silly accusation.

RMT exists because players do business with them. Sincerely it is convenient, better to spend 50 euros / dollars for millions of adena, than for runes exp. If mobs drop more adenos, people would not want to fund the RMT system.
In the end, buying ncoins for real money is like buying adena for real money. think about it.
The mafia exists for the state's ineficence. Here it is the same.

• Like 1

Lawman    143
4 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

RMT exists because players do business with them. Sincerely it is convenient, better to spend 50 euros / dollars for millions of adena, than for runes exp. If mobs drop more adenos, people would not want to fund the RMT system.
In the end, buying ncoins for real money is like buying adena for real money. think about it.
The mafia exists for the state's ineficence. Here it is the same.

I could not agree more with your first statement!  If there weren't so many cheaters buying adena (and/or botting themselves) there wouldn't be so many bots.  Get rid of the cheaters & you'll get rid of the bots!

The rest of your statement misses one key point. "buying ncoins for real money" is within the rules of the game.  "Buying adena for real money" is cheating.  Playing honestly and cheating are nothing alike.  Having said that, if NCWest just surrenders and starts selling adena for ncoins in the L2Store then yes, they would be much alike.

Lawman    143
11 hours ago, Zace said:

One other point.  If NCWest wanted to make money selling adena they could do it much more easily by just selling adena in the L2Store.  Why go through RMTs and incur your customers' wrath by filling your servers with bots when you can accomplish the same thing directly, without all the negatives?

Aikanaro    1
34 minutes ago, Lawman said:

One other point.  If NCWest wanted to make money selling adena they could do it much more easily by just selling adena in the L2Store.  Why go through RMTs and incur your customers' wrath by filling your servers with bots when you can accomplish the same thing directly, without all the negatives?

Because money earned outside L2store dont have to be taxed?

SinnS    20
16 minutes ago, Aikanaro said:

Because money earned outside L2store dont have to be taxed?

Why on earth would you think selling something on a different site means you don't have to tax it? Ok lets have all our payments sent to Russian so its taxed there then moved back to the USA where its taxed again. Kick ass tax free scheme you pondered up there. NCwest is not selling adena on Russian third party sites, thats just stupid. All they have to do is sell desirable items that can be traded in the NCshop which they currently dont do. They would make money hand over foot and do nothing illegal. 

Edited by SinnS

Shreekz    3
On 2/11/2019 at 10:59 AM, HydroPwnic said:

I AM TIRED OF BLOCKING THE SAME SELLERS CONSTANTLY. FIX OR I QUIT.

How are they messaging you again if you're blocking them 🤔

Krissa    74
9 hours ago, WarriorOfLight said:

And buying alcohol for real money is like buying heroin for real money?

• Like 1

BTC    1
On 2/11/2019 at 8:14 AM, Aikanaro said:

Why would they block their on business?

What an ignorant comment! Re-wire your brain. You need it.

Frozenstein    4
19 hours ago, Shreekz said:

How are they messaging you again if you're blocking them 🤔

I have a block list of 200+ and I keep adding the same # of blocks daily....how that does explain?

We should have an ezList EN -addBlock app for this game :D for each server

Aikanaro    1
23 hours ago, SinnS said:

Why on earth would you think selling something on a different site means you don't have to tax it? Ok lets have all our payments sent to Russian so its taxed there then moved back to the USA where its taxed again. Kick ass tax free scheme you pondered up there. NCwest is not selling adena on Russian third party sites, thats just stupid. All they have to do is sell desirable items that can be traded in the NCshop which they currently dont do. They would make money hand over foot and do nothing illegal. 

Your statement would be true assuming that adena sellers are LEGALLY running their bussiness which is registered in their country of origin and pay their taxes to the government... Otherwise money earned thru selling adena is also illegal.

@BTC I don't have to "re-wire" my brain only because I have different way of thinking than you and because I consider something to be possible while you consider something to be not possible. Also what makes my comment IGNORANT?! Because I don't believe that each new account of the adena sellers is being made from different ip than previous one. If banning an account does not help then they should ban the IP. If the IP address happens to be the same for adena seller and regular player then most likely that player is resposible for selling adena which brings us to conclusion that these players are breaking terms of agreement with NC West.

Krissa    74

Your statement would be true assuming that adena sellers are LEGALLY running their bussiness which is registered in their country of origin and pay their taxes to the government... Otherwise money earned thru selling adena is also illegal.

Are you alleging that NC West participates in an illegal tax avoidance scheme?

I don't have to "re-wire" my brain only because I have different way of thinking than you and because I consider something to be possible while you consider something to be not possible. Also what makes my comment IGNORANT?! Because I don't believe that each new account of the adena sellers is being made from different ip than previous one. If banning an account does not help then they should ban the IP. If the IP address happens to be the same for adena seller and regular player then most likely that player is resposible for selling adena which brings us to conclusion that these players are breaking terms of agreement with NC West.

Have you ever heard of dynamic IP addresses?

On 12/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, Krissa said:

And buying alcohol for real money is like buying heroin for real money?

NO.

pixel adena for real money, pixel l2 store for real money, they are the same thing. 

On 12/2/2019 at 4:36 PM, Lawman said:

I could not agree more with your first statement!  If there weren't so many cheaters buying adena (and/or botting themselves) there wouldn't be so many bots.  Get rid of the cheaters & you'll get rid of the bots!

The rest of your statement misses one key point. "buying ncoins for real money" is within the rules of the game.  "Buying adena for real money" is cheating.  Playing honestly and cheating are nothing alike.  Having said that, if NCWest just surrenders and starts selling adena for ncoins in the L2Store then yes, they would be much alike.

what I want to say is that cheating players are willing to spend dollars / euros on adena rather than spending on low value store items. They are buying pixels exactly like the l2 store products are pixels. In both cases they buy things that in real life have no value. but direct adena are cheaper.

Aikanaro    1
18 hours ago, Krissa said:

Are you alleging that NC West participates in an illegal tax avoidance scheme?

Have you ever heard of dynamic IP addresses?

They obviously do (but that does not mean THEY WANT TO) because I doubt that adena sellers (especially when adena sellers are also regular players) are running their business legally and are paying taxes to their respective tax office. Yes I have heard off dynamic ip addresses but tell me who the hell uses it nowadays?

Edited by Aikanaro

Krissa    74
6 hours ago, Aikanaro said:

They obviously do (but that does not mean THEY WANT TO) because I doubt that adena sellers (especially when adena sellers are also regular players) are running their business legally and are paying taxes to their respective tax office.

"Because"? I don't see how it follows.

6 hours ago, Aikanaro said:

Yes I have heard off dynamic ip addresses but tell me who the hell uses it nowadays?

Almost everyone.