What 100%

Animal

What?!!! 100% increase in shield defense . . . people don't know what they are talking about!  Check out the skill for a tank,  lvl 4 shield is 100% increase in shield defense . . .

AND people want to say they are quitting over it.  That it's p2w.  I could think of a lot of things to say, but they would be censored.  PLEASE read the descriptions better and understand the game mechanics.  ONLY NEWBS will go for lvl 5 +10 and think they have something.

Some skill that last 15 seconds at lvl5 +10.   It takes 2 seconds to activate it, 2 seconds for it to be seen by the other person, 3 seconds for the other person to adjust their stance/attack, 5 seconds for the WHALE to identify they have been spotted with the ability, then only 3 seconds for you to have to be worried about it.  << think interweb and brain lag.

So many post about ppl quitting.  I could think of a lot of things to say about those ppl, but they would be censored.

haha,  spend moar (tm) for p2w whales,  ty for paying for my free game.

This post was to get people that are posting 'I quit' (but only to log in and see what's going on/essentially not quitting) to get a mental grip and stop saying to ppl they quit.  NCSoft are fleecing the sheep,  when you see someone with a lvl 5 ++ you can say to yourself and clannies, another fool is parted from his money.  What's it matter they have lots of money, it allows them to be fools lots of times :D  <<< that's something for them to be proud of, right?

don't worry, this p2w event is really a p2Loose event.  Stay winners people.

From one person who stopped barely before this was deployed. This is not the entire reason people are leaving, this is just the last straw a 200+ of us are not accepting. This literally paves the road for Enchants, Jewels, gear, and items to be sold within the shop. Staying now, is accepting that, leaving is rejecting it. So, sure enjoy your free game, with all its amenities; I trust NCWest will treat you much better than it has the community. I just wish they sure would have listened at some point, and made the game better. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Animal said:

What?!!! 100% increase in shield defense . . . people don't know what they are talking about!  Check out the skill for a tank,  lvl 4 shield is 100% increase in shield defense . . .

AND people want to say they are quitting over it.  That it's p2w.  I could think of a lot of things to say, but they would be censored.  PLEASE read the descriptions better and understand the game mechanics.  ONLY NEWBS will go for lvl 5 +10 and think they have something.

Some skill that last 15 seconds at lvl5 +10.   It takes 2 seconds to activate it, 2 seconds for it to be seen by the other person, 3 seconds for the other person to adjust their stance/attack, 5 seconds for the WHALE to identify they have been spotted with the ability, then only 3 seconds for you to have to be worried about it.  << think interweb and brain lag.

So many post about ppl quitting.  I could think of a lot of things to say about those ppl, but they would be censored.

haha,  spend moar (tm) for p2w whales,  ty for paying for my free game.

This post was to get people that are posting 'I quit' (but only to log in and see what's going on/essentially not quitting) to get a mental grip and stop saying to ppl they quit.  NCSoft are fleecing the sheep,  when you see someone with a lvl 5 ++ you can say to yourself and clannies, another fool is parted from his money.  What's it matter they have lots of money, it allows them to be fools lots of times :D  <<< that's something for them to be proud of, right?

don't worry, this p2w event is really a p2Loose event.  Stay winners people.

No worth even to comment, that pendants are better than epics.

so what  ppl with money still want epics why not tade epics with level 5+++ ? or level 4 ++++ ? hey sorry free player or what ever you sold everything as i know  AQ orfen  core is on the list ..  every char you played you sold lol everything you can find from epics / rb you sold  why not exchange it with pandant ? 

it's ok to quit because you don't like how thing goes that's always happen  ppl quit bc alot of reason   BOT / SCAM / OE FAILED / BORING TO LEVEL SO HARD / NOT GOOD CLAN  / NO CPS TO JOIN / AND  THIS  

it's not like you can't have it  you still can have it it's tradeable you can gain item from ppl who want another thing   or you just sold everything you got in  rmt already ? so rightnow you don't have adena to buy it 

DUDE COMPANY  need profit  sometimes you should let's it go  as i played games only 2 games that contain good  pvp/pk   clan system is this game and WOW   so bare with it live with it  everygames mmorpg is paytowin  but sometimes    pay is not bring you winning   IT'S  TEAMWORK PATIENT  GOOD PLAN  THAT BRING YOU WINNING IN THIS  GAME LINEAGE2   SO MANY CLAN WORRY ABOUT PROFIT ONLY  NO MORE ALLIES DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING TO ANYONE  BUT WHEN THEY LOSE THEY BLAME AND STOP PLAYING 

so now is the chance to say  HEY i quit BC NC soft is doing bad thing let's quit   can you do the same if you control epics castle rb ?  i guess  no  BC  you have profit run in your palm 

ps . sorry for my  bad english 

13 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

so what  ppl with money still want epics why not tade epics with level 5+++ ? or level 4 ++++ ? hey sorry free player or what ever you sold everything as i know  AQ orfen  core is on the list ..  every char you played you sold lol everything you can find from epics / rb you sold  why not exchange it with pandant ? 

Let's start here, on Gludio, the person who stole an AQ ring was offered 300 million adena for it (Btw if i'm not mistaken he said no). Across all my characters, the clan, and all of our warehouses, stripping all of our chars, we could have maybe bought 1 (BIG MAYBE)

it's ok to quit because you don't like how thing goes that's always happen  ppl quit bc alot of reason   BOT / SCAM / OE FAILED / BORING TO LEVEL SO HARD / NOT GOOD CLAN  / NO CPS TO JOIN / AND  THIS  

it's not like you can't have it  you still can have it it's tradeable you can gain item from ppl who want another thing   or you just sold everything you got in  rmt already ? so rightnow you don't have adena to buy it 

I think the language barrier here is a bit steeper, though the point remains, that to stay relevant you are going to need this item. You will also need your gear, because without having the pendant renders you useless, and without the pendant you are nonfactor.

DUDE COMPANY  need profit  sometimes you should let's it go  as i played games only 2 games that contain good  pvp/pk   clan system is this game and WOW   so bare with it live with it  everygames mmorpg is paytowin 

This is the definition that won Pay To Win in Urban dictionary.

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

When they say buy here, they mean with real life currency, aka USD / Euro / Pound / Peso.

If you would prefer an example that is not pay 2 win and is an mmorpg, I believe GW2 and ESO are 2 examples that have more player base than L2 and both do not offer a P2W store. They are B2P, if you would like a Free MMORPG Example, I am willing to be that Runescape has more players and is free.

League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Path of Exile, Fortnight, Apex Legends, PUBG are a few games that, to my knowledge, are Free to play with only cosmetics available in their stores (all games with more player population than L2 as well). I would mention DOTA 2 but it has a battle pass feature. It isn't the model that is the issue, but the company behind the model.

So when people say that a company needs this type of shit, I have no idea what the hell they are thinking. Go read a book, I suggest you start with the Richest Man in Babylon.

Pay is not bring you winning   IT'S  TEAMWORK PATIENT  GOOD PLAN  THAT BRING YOU WINNING IN THIS  GAME LINEAGE2   SO MANY CLAN WORRY ABOUT PROFIT ONLY  NO MORE ALLIES DON'T WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING TO ANYONE  BUT WHEN THEY LOSE THEY BLAME AND STOP PLAYING 

So let's wrap this up, Teamwork is great when it's fair. How about when you find out that 1 person can bring down a 9 + man pt (In live I saw 1 SR solo 25 people) you tell me what teamwork you need to make it fair. It's like having an all star team vs 7 year olds.

Profit is nice, it is what keeps the shots on.

Lineage 2 has a way of making people very greedy when it comes to loot/gear/drops and people don't understand taking turns and gearing each other out. The most successful clans do this very well, and that is what makes them stronger than everyone else.

14 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

so now is the chance to say  HEY i quit BC NC soft is doing bad thing let's quit   can you do the same if you control epics castle rb ?  i guess  no  BC  you have profit run in your palm 

ps . sorry for my  bad english 

What I think you mean to say here is the following:

So now is the chance to say, Hey I quit because NCsoft is doing a bad thing. We shouldn't support this and as a community we will boycott as best as we can. Should you do the same if you control Epic Raids, Castles, and (or) RB's. I guess yes! Because without a player base, what good is profit!

Though given what you are saying, you are obviously missing the point.

~Happy Hunting

I know I am.

30 minutes ago, FatHips said:

wait until you see what they introduce next, and next, and next, and next

also without earth pendant you won't be able to compete in olympiad, anyone knows that.

This.  The constant 15% crit. Skill power. Dmg shield. Clarity. Dmg reduction. Etc. On so much gear ONLY in L2store. Much of it not even tradeable.

The people who can afford $1000 per event will become literal raid bosses. Killing hundreds while being near immortal. It happened on retail, and with Pendants it now begins here.

Why play when literally within 6months you will only be cannon fodder no matter how much you grind/craft/fight?

7 hours ago, November said:

Let's start here, on Gludio, the person who stole an AQ ring was offered 300 million adena for it (Btw if i'm not mistaken he said no). Across all my characters, the clan, and all of our warehouses, stripping all of our chars, we could have maybe bought 1 (BIG MAYBE)

I think the language barrier here is a bit steeper, though the point remains, that to stay relevant you are going to need this item. You will also need your gear, because without having the pendant renders you useless, and without the pendant you are nonfactor.

This is the definition that won Pay To Win in Urban dictionary.

Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying.

When they say buy here, they mean with real life currency, aka USD / Euro / Pound / Peso.

If you would prefer an example that is not pay 2 win and is an mmorpg, I believe GW2 and ESO are 2 examples that have more player base than L2 and both do not offer a P2W store. They are B2P, if you would like a Free MMORPG Example, I am willing to be that Runescape has more players and is free.

League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Path of Exile, Fortnight, Apex Legends, PUBG are a few games that, to my knowledge, are Free to play with only cosmetics available in their stores (all games with more player population than L2 as well). I would mention DOTA 2 but it has a battle pass feature. It isn't the model that is the issue, but the company behind the model.

So when people say that a company needs this type of shit, I have no idea what the hell they are thinking. Go read a book, I suggest you start with the Richest Man in Babylon.

So let's wrap this up, Teamwork is great when it's fair. How about when you find out that 1 person can bring down a 9 + man pt (In live I saw 1 SR solo 25 people) you tell me what teamwork you need to make it fair. It's like having an all star team vs 7 year olds.

Profit is nice, it is what keeps the shots on.

Lineage 2 has a way of making people very greedy when it comes to loot/gear/drops and people don't understand taking turns and gearing each other out. The most successful clans do this very well, and that is what makes them stronger than everyone else.

What I think you mean to say here is the following:

So now is the chance to say, Hey I quit because NCsoft is doing a bad thing. We shouldn't support this and as a community we will boycott as best as we can. Should you do the same if you control Epic Raids, Castles, and (or) RB's. I guess yes! Because without a player base, what good is profit!

Though given what you are saying, you are obviously missing the point.

~Happy Hunting

I know I am.

if it's all really happen why everyone in server still here i still see all ppl WTB WTS pandant every it's not like server is shutdown  it's just baby crying  and alot of it come from not on the winning side  really 

i make all my member clan to have all pandant by selling core lv3 orfen level 3 and some stuff from epics in adena and buy it from ppl who willing to sell it in adena and then i give my member a chance to enchance and have fun with it :) so it's about converting thing to thing not everything had to buy with raw money  ppl who don't have AQ 3 orfen 3 core 3 and have money they still want them so... if you can understand my poor english  (i accept that and sorry about it ) 

and i said this BC it's happen from losing side :) i'm currently playing in giran and i see losing skynet is quit  blame about pandant but they never win  RB70/ Castle / Epics (They can get AQ everyday )  
Why lotus didn't quit ? they still rb/epics like always why 's that happen only on losing side [that's my point] 

you said  play apex  pubg and dota 2  dude  it's all not mmorpg 
and about GW 2 and something you said it's better why you quit them and came here dude i'm not pushing you back but i'm playing on GW 2 and otherthing to i like wow to but lineage2 is best for me 

you said  1 SR kil 25 ppl but you didn't said what server what happen  but if 25 ppl is level lower than him 15-20 level then you better know this is"mmo logic "
but if you have 22 ppl and can't kill 1 ppl  with same grade item / Level  Not tomention he's got pandant even SR got pandant  if you still lose  you are braindamaged dude 

*ps sorry for my poor english 

7 hours ago, Jackl said:

This.  The constant 15% crit. Skill power. Dmg shield. Clarity. Dmg reduction. Etc. On so much gear ONLY in L2store. Much of it not even tradeable.

The people who can afford $1000 per event will become literal raid bosses. Killing hundreds while being near immortal. It happened on retail, and with Pendants it now begins here.

Why play when literally within 6months you will only be cannon fodder no matter how much you grind/craft/fight?

then you must prepare adena for buy it from someone who willing to pay to server and buy it from them right ? or you just quit  because it's your choice  (FREE TO PLAY )

People seriously do not understand what they are getting themselves into.

I remember when I thought the abundance talismans were bad... at least you could craft those and be happy with a level one.

Have people forgotten the cloak fiasco? Remember when the cloaks were next to impossible to enchant unless you had a dwarf with full luck and running mapher? Then they made a post saying they would increase the odds of enchanting but instead added a new scroll you had a CHANCE to obtain by buying boxes for “better odds”?

Ncsoft simply shows their greed with these “events” it is proven time and time again that they simply just want all your money.

The people running this game are literally crooks.

@FatHips can probably back me up on fhis or say what I said in a better manner. Much respect bro.

Truth is, you can all cry about the p2w event but the reality is noone cares about it. If you want to play the game, you do it on the rules the company sets, if you dont like it just leave. Dont cry on forum because ppl couldnt care less about it. People have been crying about p2w since the rmt begun in Chronicle 3/4 - where p2w was actually only the adena available to buy. Despite all the cry and people quitting, we are still playing this game 14 years later. One side quit, and you all care about it? There will be new side, and if all people quit, servers will be merged and new ones will be opened. Comments about greed etc are super funny, nc is a listed company, that simply has to find new ways of making money, and those events actually take some of the rmt market that belongs to bots farming adena, back to the company. If you play for fun, it probably doesnt affect u, as u will get ur pendant and keep playing. If you came here to play RMT, like people in top sides do, you start quitting and crying on forums, because some part of ur income was taken away by the event. GL on future endeavours.

Im a casual player and got used to  play at least 2 hrs here daily. Now after pendants introduced I see where this server is going... Now I log in just to check afk trader character and still I doubt if soon I will log it  at all. Why should I? What if you even make adenas? You are absolute noob , just because you haven't paid 300+ $ to make good pendant for your char... It feels sad similar when beloved pet dies... Life goes on , prob It's time to quit this game for good. Sad that Devs here cares just about $$$$ and doesn't give a fck about community and players for which they provided this game. It's like a betrayal. 

Thank you for taking the time to engage in a constructive manner.

10 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

if it's all really happen why everyone in server still here i still see all ppl WTB WTS pandant every it's not like server is shutdown  it's just baby crying  and alot of it come from not on the winning side  really 

Please do me a favor and go to this link. There you can find out several stats, though the most alarming is how often NPC are getting spawned on servers with "4k active players" and those with 1k. From those numbers you can easily see that population density on a server doesn't matter. They are hunting within a certain percentage of one another and have been since the start. This removes player fluctuation from the equation. How is it possible that on a server with 4x the people, they are hunting at the speed as those with 25% of the population? To me that spells Bots. Bots are the only thing that would explain mobs dying at such a close rate.

i make all my member clan to have all pandant by selling core lv3 orfen level 3 and some stuff from epics in adena and buy it from ppl who willing to sell it in adena and then i give my member a chance to enchance and have fun with it :) so it's about converting thing to thing not everything had to buy with raw money  ppl who don't have AQ 3 orfen 3 core 3 and have money they still want them so... if you can understand my poor english  (i accept that and sorry about it ) 

Those who have an effective means to obtain the item, are still complaining. It isnt because of the item in and of itself thats the core problem. Its the fact that it will be the first item of many more to hit that will follow this path. I understand that when the game is designed with items, that everyone should have an equal chance to obtain them. Just like Everything else in the game outside of cosmetics. Though adding items, into a shop, in a FREE game where you would have to spend real life currency, no longer makes it a free game. IT literally becomes the very definition of P2W.

and i said this BC it's happen from losing side :) i'm currently playing in giran and i see losing skynet is quit  blame about pandant but they never win  RB70/ Castle / Epics (They can get AQ everyday )  
Why lotus didn't quit ? they still rb/epics like always why 's that happen only on losing side [that's my point] 

You don't have to be winning or losing to understand what a slap in the face this was to the entire L2 community. Literally they lied to draw us in, we got baited. Which is fine, they can do that, because they did. Juji and Hime have 0 fault in the process as they can only say what they have been told to say, truth or not. As for why other clans didn't leave, perhaps they anticipated this, perhaps they didn't and don't care. The point is never to argue the exception, only the rule.

you said  play apex  pubg and dota 2  dude  it's all not mmorpg 
and about GW 2 and something you said it's better why you quit them and came here dude i'm not pushing you back but i'm playing on GW 2 and otherthing to i like wow to but lineage2 is best for me 

Those are examples of games which are thriving despite the current view of a company needs money. People give them tons of money daily to obtain non-influencial things in game. The P2W model is dying and its dying very fast. The community doesn't approve of it.

you said  1 SR kil 25 ppl but you didn't said what server what happen  but if 25 ppl is level lower than him 15-20 level then you better know this is"mmo logic "
but if you have 22 ppl and can't kill 1 ppl  with same grade item / Level  Not tomention he's got pandant even SR got pandant  if you still lose  you are braindamaged dude 

*ps sorry for my poor english 

Yes it was back in Retail or Live, after a month of Hotsprings being in the game, literally a SR just wiped 3 pt's that were warred with him. Just kited them all day. I never knew the game but he was with NFC on Barts. I will never provide you with an example of a level 80 mass killing level 2's. These guys were all in A-grade that died. I have no idea what he had, though if I recall his bow was not +4.

I have seen literal fights with the demon swords that take 50 + people to down them, not saying the pendant will do this right this moment), yet ultimately when people can buy their gear / enchants / and other items in the shop, the economy of the game is going to go to 0, or 100000000000000000 if you prefer. 

Thanks for taking the time.

~ Happy Hunting

19 hours ago, class3Rank1 said:

then you must prepare adena for buy it from someone who willing to pay to server and buy it from them right ? or you just quit  because it's your choice  (FREE TO PLAY )

Many L2store items aren't tradeable. Some aren't tradeable until the highest tier version. Brooches are example of this. They'll nerf adena/drops to combat "bots" when really it's to make progression only possible through NCcoin. Eventually you will end up with this:

On 2/18/2018 at 12:16 PM, Truffle said:

Without full DPS buffs. Enjoy.

4 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Many L2store items aren't tradeable. Some aren't tradeable until the highest tier version. Brooches are example of this. They'll nerf adena/drops to combat "bots" when really it's to make progression only possible through NCcoin. Eventually you will end up with this:

And the players feel like...

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Jackl said:

Truffle is a cool dude IRL. But when the new Orfen came out and we took 100~ people and couldn't kill her and he farmed her on cooldown by himself.

Was a wee bit salty.

Yeah, I can imagine! I remember the Demon swords... At least they were RNG.

Archived