Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
StanxFZ

enchanting 200 pendants to get +10 LIVE stream

Recommended Posts

StanxFZ    24

Thanks all for watching! Had 72 viewers, hot hot. 
Restults:
184 pendants 1lvl wasted to:
x1  1lvl +10
x1 1lvl +9 

What I noticed. All stages of enchanment have arround 70% success rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aspire    1

who cares this server dead already cant sell anything,everybody just buing,try to sell something faking 0 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlademere    20
3 hours ago, aspire said:

who cares this server dead already cant sell anything,everybody just buing,try to sell something faking 0 

Go away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vol0tron    5
Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 12:15 AM, StanxFZ said:

Guys like you stan was the reason that i left this server.

Go buy some more pendants with your money and at 1-2 years see all your money gone wasted cause of dead servers.

No players anymore to 1 shot with your top l2store gear.......

As long for the other players that dont want to spend 200 eyro on an event , get away from here as soon as possible!!!!

Edited by Vol0tron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cally    20

I broke all on +1 or +2..... that didn't really feel like 70% success rate.... more like 30% >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StanxFZ    24
On 8.03.2019 at 12:10 PM, Vol0tron said:

Guys like you stan was the reason that i left this server.

Go buy some more pendants with your money and at 1-2 years see all your money gone wasted cause of dead servers.

No players anymore to 1 shot with your top l2store gear.......

As long for the other players that dont want to spend 200 eyro on an event , get away from here as soon as possible!!!!

I bought pendants with adena dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Amateur    6
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, StanxFZ said:

I bought pendants with adena dude

And where did you buy the adena from? Sure as hell didn't farm it

Edited by Amateur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tvirt    2
2 hours ago, Amateur said:

And where did you buy the adena from? Sure as hell didn't farm it

Dude. This Stanx botting with full pt from start of the gludio server...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×