OK, judging from the time the servers are down...

L2D2

...and the fact that there is no official announcement yet, we can safely assume that the dev team is already away for a long weekend, and will find out what's happening on Monday morning (if ever).

• L2 Team

As stated yesterday, we are experiencing server interruptions that is causing connectivity and disconnection issues with the game. Our team is working on mitigating these disruptions, but its affects will be felt unfortunately.

The issues you may see during this time are disconnections and the inability to connect to the server of your choice causing the client to close. The error is not related to an issue with the game but currently caused by the server disruptions.

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, triptico said:

Can you translate your answer in hours? Cause 8 hours passed already since i noticed i can't log.

Unfortunately not because the server disruptions are outside our of control, but our team is actively working on it.

3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Unfortunately not because the server disruptions are outside our of control, but our team is actively working on it.

You know that this answer of you is even more confusing than the first. How can your team work in something that is out of your control? 

Well since I never got a straight answer again!!!! I just going to re-post.......

So what about paying customers? Why should we feel your mistake and not get compensated for lost time? been in business for 15+ years and still the same problems. This is why I stopped playing since interlude. Fishing rods wasted, cant even claim event prizes, and its been 48+ hours of vip3 service down the drain. I really hope that us paying players are getting compensated for paid services not being used! Don't understand why you can't beta test these updates. Its like 1/3 updates bugs everyone's accounts every time. >:(>:(

lol people complaining about a few hours, many of us have not been able to connect for 2 days or longer.

I'm afraid to see how XP runes that are wasting away are going to be compensated. Most likely they will just do some blanket reward across the server, which will even benefit the people who have been able to log in no problem...

10 years ago I played Dragon Server and I do not remember such interruptions. I have been playing here for 2 months and there are at least 10 interruptions and updates. You're so bad for the official server. I'm pissing you on the maintenance. Hire more programmers and make sure your customers feel more comfortable.

19 minutes ago, triptico said:

Not to mention the fact that the topic is not even created by a member of Lineage II team, but from a player. Professionalism on it's best form. I mean the level of this forum is just astonishing.

i think they are just locking duplicate topics so all discussion is in one place

...well guys, u want to get money from an old game and i understand, out there many pple like me want still play it even if it is a bad game.
But, being 15hrs a server down, seeing bots overall the map, enter microtransactions and make the game unbalance for player....dont help.
Greedy pple from Korea, u think pple are so stupid?
Shame on you!

i don't understand why this problem hasn't been resolved yet... every day u make  it more difficult for people to trust u and want to continue play on the server, many ppl haven't been able to log in in all day and have lost time and desire to continue playing. please do something to keep people, something in return for that ppl that continues playing against all these problems... 

PS: 4 angel-cat buffs will not be the solution

What Hime is saying is there are problems out of their control, like ongoing ddos attack or routing problems. They can try to mitigate them, but most of the time they can't do much.

Take a day or two break and keep an eye on the forums, so you'd know when the problems are gone.

You gotta be joking. 

Neither DDOS nor routing problems can stop a serious infrastructure for that long nowadays. 

Wherever the servers are must but some place straight from the nineties or just understaffed badly. 

And yeah ... with the amount of financing this whole project got - we deserve better as customers.

7 hours ago, stelko said:

10 years ago I played Dragon Server and I do not remember such interruptions. I have been playing here for 2 months and there are at least 10 interruptions and updates. You're so bad for the official server. I'm pissing you on the maintenance. Hire more programmers and make sure your customers feel more comfortable.

Well hello!  I played Dragon too!  I remember several times when the servers were down for days from things that were out of their control.  What was it.... DDOS attacks? Not saying that's what this is, but since I'm not in the offices working on it I don't see that I have any grounds for saying shiet about how they're doing their job.

11 hours ago, HotSoup said:

lol people complaining about a few hours, many of us have not been able to connect for 2 days or longer.

I'm afraid to see how XP runes that are wasting away are going to be compensated. Most likely they will just do some blanket reward across the server, which will even benefit the people who have been able to log in no problem...

How are they going to find every single person that couldn't log in. Idiot it's impossible. So obviously they're just going to give a reward for whole server much easier. Then checking individually every person that couldn't log in for the last few days.. 

39 minutes ago, Euthanaisa said:

How are they going to find every single person that couldn't log in. Idiot it's impossible. So obviously they're just going to give a reward for whole server much easier. Then checking individually every person that couldn't log in for the last few days.. 

It's called a support ticket, smart guy. If you notice people who have been complaining about xp runes in this forum have been told to file one. There ya go a record.

So by your logic if someone payed for NC coins/runes and couldn't log in for days they should get exactly the same thing as someone who was able to play the game for the past couple days and didn't spend anything? I want people to get free stuff, but that still rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

Archived