We need Drop / Spoil Database !

Hello fellow Players, and Staff,

We need reliable and official drop / spoil database for NC west L2 classic.

• First of all, NC Korea has official database, and we have not.
  • Secondly, we cannot trust NC Korea official database (via web translation) because they play thoroughly updated version of classic.
  • Thirdly, we cannot trust l2 wiki EU database, because it is unreliable.

NC Korea model with abstact drop / spoil table would be sufficient. 

Probability rates are, of course, good to know, but secondary matter.

All the best,

LyNoTex

Edited by LyNoTex
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 4/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, Harulli said:

spoil rate x 0.00001 ?) i have spoil 55+  my ass on fire my gnome is useless

i'm main spoiler, and i can tell u that at lvl 60+ is when spoiler becomes indispensable, both for materials and recipes as for the amount of spoil that mobs give. true story :P

Spoil rates are really broken at our servers.

At Enchanted Valley most of mobs spoil drop Thons. It says on EU wiki 50% chance. For us it's LESS then 5% drop rate. Sometimes I spoil 20-25mobs and get 0 thons. Just to remember, they are x3 HP mobs.

At Fields Of Massacre mobs should drop by Spoil Iron ore, Steel and Mold Glue. They drop only Iron Ore.

Its hard do believe that I'd have this kind of problem at Official Servers.

• Like 1

Guys, here is @Juji response in Discord.

First of all, we are not asking and we need not second l2 wiki ...

To reiterate, we request drop / spoil info, even abstract one (without probability info), and in excell form, would be significant improvement. 

984oqo.jpg

They will never fix spoil rates because the VIP 3 and 4 system already gives materials when you redeem vip coins, so NC Soft is telling you that if you wanna spoil how it should be you need to buy their VIP 3 level atleast.

Spoiler in this game is lost so if you wanna enroll one keep in mind that is very hard to gain materials with this 0.5% drop rate / 0.2% Spoil rate.

BOTS Paradise take advantage of this broken system very well.

I hope now that they put PAY TO WIN items in the store they increase the drop/spoil rate as 1x, there is no point going hardcore with P2W items....

On 14/05/2019 at 3:12 PM, LyNoTex said:

Guys, here is @Juji response in Discord.

To reiterate, we request drop / spoil info, even abstract one (without probability info), and in excell form, would be significant improvement. 

984oqo.jpg

Link for L2Discord ?

• Like 1

On 14.05.2019 at 8:12 PM, LyNoTex said:

Are you kidding? 

11 hours ago, Buldos said:

Are you kidding? 

Honestly, excel form is better then no form at all. We cannot set up L2wiki is just stupid excuse, basically its extra work for them to provide actualy usefull drop/spoil info.

Edited by Sakisek

Im spoiler lvl 56 and i will quit playing in this server with no drop and NO SPOIL! This is pure waste of time and money. This is not att all CLASSIC this is BENDED FREEK SHOW server. By By. Enjoy the NOTHING.

No database for drops/spoils, spoil rates extremely low, impossible farming on low-mid lvl hunting areas due to real bots or autoplay characters (most of them DD so you can not even hit a mob if you are a warrior). I am starting to be very disappointed with this server, looks like it became a place for bots, autoplay and only raids (which only benefit few clans). I am sorry  to say that, but decisions taken last months are completely wrong. Maybe there is a temporary economical benefit due to the events but this is killing the game in a long term perspective.

• 4 weeks later...
On 27/05/2019 at 2:11 AM, verigite said:

Im spoiler lvl 56 and i will quit playing in this server with no drop and NO SPOIL! This is pure waste of time and money. This is not att all CLASSIC this is BENDED FREEK SHOW server. By By. Enjoy the NOTHING.

man , i am a 77 spoil and I'll tell you that the situation does not improve