We want the real classic back

Below list the problems for which this server is a verro affront for those like me spends a lot of time, or what has available to play your server.

1. The adena drop, however horrible, the money I spend expare between GK and SS does not fit me.

2nd few mobs and BOTs anywhere. you have taken away the ability to report bots because? I personally tried to contact one of the Russians who sells adena for money, because it is my dear GM it is the Russians who sell adena for real money, and you what do you do? take away the possibility of reporting such abuses because you have actually mixed in the situation, let's not turn too far and do not tease ourselves.

3.You can't do your job, Deleted Events, etc. etc., I could stand here and list many things, but I know you won't do anything in fact, you will delete the post, and you can also deny the whole thing that for me is the evidence, but this is just a retroserver aimed at making you fill the and pockets. Answer me: below I list my solutions:

1st maximum Dual box.
2nd Drop adena and XP improved.
3--- Ability to report bots, and clear the possibility of being able to bang with that inglorious bot you've created.
Add rooms and events to entertain.
5 - Change the L2 Store items take and put something useful, instead of using the Russians as a subordinate way of selling adena and pocketing the money, shame!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dude they dont care, Korea gives the updates and ncsoft west just follow the exact same rout. massive bots massive p2win thats how lineage 2 classic is in Korea.

People want lineage 2 essence ? yeah more bots more pay2win.

Look this @Juji after the l2 classic stream THERE WONT BE ANY PAY2WIN ITEMS IN THE SHOP and baem pay2win all the way. They wont change anything. Just use your energy anywhere else because have you seen this lier to talk in any Thread about pay2win or bots ? not 1.

Wait for WOW classic, at least they dont cash grab all your money to play the game and the game is real classic. the l2classic is far far away from even beeing called classic.

+16 weapons, Boss jewels, dragon pendants ---> all p2win and im sure soon the brooches coming again p2win from the shop and after that the +10 capes are coming also from the shop and so on and so on.

Humm I am not sure if this old classic model fits with F2P game.

A month subscribe whorever demands a good amount of account paying to be profitable (10k maybe more), afterall they need to keep at last 1 gm 24/7 per server to hunt the bots plus staff to support, tecnical issues and so on.

Innova made it in Europe, but how many are active now? 500? Does it pays the bills?

I learned about L2 when it hit interlude chapter, I love the old school and the way the game were before GOD, but for many reasons, things will never be the same again.

On 14-6-2019 at 9:44 PM, Tetzuyke said:

Below list the problems for which this server is a verro affront for those like me spends a lot of time, or what has available to play your server.

1. The adena drop, however horrible, the money I spend expare between GK and SS does not fit me.

2nd few mobs and BOTs anywhere. you have taken away the ability to report bots because? I personally tried to contact one of the Russians who sells adena for money, because it is my dear GM it is the Russians who sell adena for real money, and you what do you do? take away the possibility of reporting such abuses because you have actually mixed in the situation, let's not turn too far and do not tease ourselves.

3.You can't do your job, Deleted Events, etc. etc., I could stand here and list many things, but I know you won't do anything in fact, you will delete the post, and you can also deny the whole thing that for me is the evidence, but this is just a retroserver aimed at making you fill the and pockets. Answer me: below I list my solutions:

1st maximum Dual box.
3--- Ability to report bots, and clear the possibility of being able to bang with that inglorious bot you've created.
5 - Change the L2 Store items take and put something useful, instead of using the Russians as a subordinate way of selling adena and pocketing the money, shame!

READ THIS L2 STAFF!

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/06/2019 at 4:44 PM, Tetzuyke said:

1st maximum Dual box.

on korea server is on the same way friend, just relaxe NA Ncsoft cant do anything about this that u told us

17 hours ago, AmazingGraves said:

on korea server is on the same way friend, just relaxe NA Ncsoft cant do anything about this that u told us

But they can easy clear server from bots. Just one active GM in game. Every illegal server have more activ staff. I said many times, bots are killing this beautiful game. Every spot is taken by summoners on 3rd program. Its so obvious, but they dont nothing agains them. I sent two tickets before 1 mont and reported three 100% bots, and those bots are still running and farm adena 24/7. This is so sad.

17 hours ago, Gag said:

But they can easy clear server from bots. Just one active GM in game. Every illegal server have more activ staff. I said many times, bots are killing this beautiful game. Every spot is taken by summoners on 3rd program. Its so obvious, but they dont nothing agains them. I sent two tickets before 1 mont and reported three 100% bots, and those bots are still running and farm adena 24/7. This is so sad.

on official  dont have GM inside the game man this is just in  illegal servers. idk if is the first time that u play here on NC games. but they dont have Chars 'GM's' inside the game like illegal for avoid personal problems and corruption(i guess)

i really hope they could see this post.

but this that we want is just a dream for a perfect server

On 6/14/2019 at 2:44 PM, Tetzuyke said:

1st maximum Dual box.

First off Ncwest is not dealing in RMT that's just absurd. It's incredibly illegal and a mega corporation like NCsoft isn't going to let a subsidiary (ncwest) risk the future of the company for a pittance of money. What you're describing is extremely illegal and the US government along with the Korean would come down hard on NcSoft for such activity.

The bots have gotten ridiculous I agree but the bot report button was basically useless anyway. People were spamming it on key enemies during PVP and regular players like me were dealing with multiple captchas a day while playing legit. With the newer features of auto-hunt and repeating macros the button became just a griefing tool. It never elicited anything beyond a captcha anyway. If you wanted to report a bot you need(ed) to do so via a petition.

Even if clients were limited to two per machine I would still rock my 9 accounts as I have 10 computers at my disposal :P Six of them are i5 machines which I acquired for roughly $300 total. Plenty powerful to run two accounts.

If there were more viable areas to level then the bots wouldn't be quite as annoying as you could just go somewhere else. As it is now there are whole areas of the game that are empty because leveling there isn't remotely profitable, too difficult,  and/or perma reds are constantly running through. Well not really running so much as riding a mount while their pony one or two shots everyone +1000 distance away. Even if someone does manage to start to catch up to the PK they are one click away from instant safety.. It's stupid and so broken that I can't even figure out why NCsoft thinks it's a great idea.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

You should figure out how to start 9 accounts by yourself and make them run 24/7 or spend hundreds dollars and have fun at least for few weeks, because for the long term without boxes you will not survive here. The key is to have your own full party online, 

They will not change this, sad but true.

NCsoft earnings are good for last 9 months, somehow this system of L2bot is working good for them, and as long as it's profitable they will keep it.
You can check on NCsoft web page earnings releases, they publish them for public.