Jump to content
Hime

Lineage II: Fafurion Supplemental Update Patch Notes

Recommended Posts

Andouille    16

@Hime

In how much time can we expect the maintenance post ?

Any new event/promo ? getting tired of Hardin Bags bro

+ can we hope in future for dual-main separate or swap ? or it's not you'r decision?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime    807
7 minutes ago, Andouille said:

@Hime

In how much time can we expect the maintenance post ?

Any new event/promo ? getting tired of Hardin Bags bro

+ can we hope in future for dual-main separate or swap ? or it's not you'r decision?

Hi Andouille,

  1. I'll have the maintenance post up shortly. :)
  2. There are no promotions starting this week. We are extending Hardin's Magical Bags by a week too.
  3. The dual-main swap isn't exactly a decision of Juji or I can make, but it's definitely something worth bringing up again.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Hime about the iss harmonies becoming 1. how would that work? is everyone gona have all lvl 2 harmonies at 103+? or each race keeps his lvl 2 and gets the lvl 1 stats combined.

Edited by makemefamous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoogleRU    7

Quests Targeted for Removal - Bottle of Octavis' Soul/Bottle of Istina's Soul/Bottle of Tauti's Soul

How can I get Aria’s bracelet after the upgrade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
26 minutes ago, Hime said:
  1. The dual-main swap isn't exactly a decision of Juji or I can make, but it's definitely something worth bringing up again.

This is quite important so please do, impact analysis is easy as all you have to do is check how many players have a dual class which has more xp aka higher level then main class..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
Just now, GoogleRU said:

Quests Targeted for Removal - Bottle of Octavis' Soul/Bottle of Istina's Soul/Bottle of Tauti's Soul

How can I get Aria’s bracelet after the upgrade?

Kaliel's Bracelet item was added. obviously the idea is that ppl will go farm the needed upgrade items etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

there is no info about Prophecy of Might change, so no change? i can give 2 pom?

this update yes, next update is when more ISS changes are made

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoogleRU    7
15 minutes ago, Draecke said:
Kaliel's Bracelet item was added. obviously the idea is that ppl will go farm the needed upgrade items etc.

Show how to kill level 110 mobs with a level 100 character.

The new bracelet does not give STR / DEX / etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    39
Posted (edited)

1 more question so i have 2 iss class Hierophant and Doomcryer, both enchant to +10 time on drum and on sonata and ditty to, what happent my enchant lvl after update?

Edited by KissMyKnife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
6 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

1 more question so i have 2 iss class Hierophant and Doomcryer, both enchant to +10 time on drum and on sonata and ditty to, what happent my enchant lvl after update?

that's explained in the patch note.. go read again ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
8 minutes ago, GoogleRU said:

Show how to kill level 110 mobs with a level 100 character.

The new bracelet does not give STR / DEX / etc.

hmm valid point, no idea :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    41
Quote
  • The level gap penalty applied to raid bosses and world bosses posted in the Hunting Zone was removed. 

    • Petrification and Silence skills will no longer be used depending on the level gap penalty.

Sad :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    39
5 minutes ago, Draecke said:

that's explained in the patch note.. go read again ;)

you mean this?

Knight's Harmony/Warrior's Harmony/Wizard's Harmony skills were consolidated into the Fantasia Harmony skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawe    41
Quote

Dye Powder is no longer sold by the "Dye Merchant" and is sold by the "grocer" instead.

That's why the powder got deleted from the dye merchant... and you have to wait for weeks to get it back :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    39

Oh i get it now, so if i have +10 on my sonata, i will get +10 on drum

And if i have +10 on warr and +9 on knight and +8 on wiz, on the new harm, will get +10, right? and will same idea i get on ditty as well i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
8 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

Oh i get it now, so if i have +10 on my sonata, i will get +10 on drum

And if i have +10 on warr and +9 on knight and +8 on wiz, on the new harm, will get +10, right? and will same idea i get on ditty as well i guess.

correct

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    377
7 minutes ago, Dawe said:

So many quests that gave adena got deleted..... :(

blame the rmt bot exploiters.. you knew it had to be done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeune    16

My question about patch notes is:

WHY SO MANY "ADJUSTED"? Could you simply tell us if something's been nerfed or increased rather than letting us in the blue? I know that It's probably nerfed everywhere, but it's a bit frustrating to be given half the infos, when it would take you 2 more minutes to give us clarity.

You don't just throw a change to your playerbase without telling them the nature of it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KissMyKnife    39
3 hours ago, Draecke said:

correct

 

so we get a new harm that give all stat that all harm together give, correct?
Just like criers harm warr + wiz, but this time we get + knight as well?
But where is the compensation? for i lose 2 enchanted skill? i get it the top enchant value added, but how about the other 2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It might be there on patch notes and i am missing it but can someone explain how will it work with lvl 2 harmonies? hiero will have his fantasy harmony as if u combine lvl 1 war + lvl 1 wiz + lvl 2 knight for example? And so on for the other type of iss'es. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×