The Players Want Red Libra-like Weapon Exchange Permanent Now

MalumInSe

I hate the way the weapons market achieves absolute entropy the minute Red Libra ends. Whether it's the AH or the private sellers, the same damn weapons have been in the shops for almost a month now. And it's not just because of the prices or demand. People want weapons, but they just aren't able to find the type of weapon that they need. 

It's time to permanently update the Blacksmith of Mammon with functionality of a true Black merchant and permit exchange of R, R95, R99 Blessed/Bloody/Dark weapons. Not only would doing so stimulate the server economy, but it would assist players with getting to higher levels, picking dual classes that have different weapons needs, and absorbing excess adena on all servers as R gems, crystals, etc., will no doubt be consumed as people change Dark/Bloody attributes.

The exchange would also eventually lower the prices of weapons, which would ultimately contribute to the number of R110 weapons that are created on the server as players are more likely to enchant and upgrade R99 weapons when the prices are low.

Think about it seriously and please make R, R95 and R99 weapon exchange a permanent feature. 

Edited by MalumInSe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very plausible to happen.

We always had the option to exchange and even upgrade weapons in game on BS of mammon(and still do actually) Of course it did not include the current top grade but as we got r110 now its not a crazy idea at all to see at least regular R99 weapon exchange.

And if you check the exchange for lower grades you'll see it's free :)

Only upgrade charges a fair amount.

Edited by Daikon
  • Like 1

See if it is plausible. Get the Devs on it. As someone mentioned, we already have free exchange for lower grade weapons. Now that R, R95 and R99 are no longer the top grades, it makes sense to add them. I would even get rid of exchange option for weapons below A grade. There really is no point to having those, since new players get a free bound Apoc weapon from starter quests and grade restrictions no longer apply.

The other solution would be to have Red Libra merchants visit more frequently -- like one week a month, instead of once a quarter or whatever current schedule is.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It would be very cool Idea i could change my fists to a spear and farm faster and when im done just change back to my fists it would be very cool. The problem is pricing and man hours of doing it. It wouldn't be for in-game stuff it would for Ncoins ofcourse and since they have been fixing servers for a month with no results i doubt it they would even look at this idea. They would just ignore it like everything else we write ...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kellian said:

It would be very cool Idea i could change my fists to a spear and farm faster and when im done just change back to my fists it would be very cool. The problem is pricing and man hours of doing it. It wouldn't be for in-game stuff it would for Ncoins ofcourse and since they have been fixing servers for a month with no results i doubt it they would even look at this idea. They would just ignore it like everything else we write ...

For sure, they are so consumed with trying to fix the ranking system and lag issues, that everything else is a low priority. But in our favor Red Libra works. It's just a matter of them getting approval to offer it more frequently, if they can't give Mammon same functionality of Red Libra merchants all the time. I would be happy with one week every month we get the Red Libra merchants. It's tried and true and works. Players will always complain about latency, but this would give them something else to do in the meantime.