Rune Stones

ItWasMyTaco

OK, quite a few skills require rune stones yet there seem to be no quests to get them and they don't seem to drop in any places that a solo can grind to get them. I did see them in the L2 store but only using hero coin which again is just not right. What are we supposed to do to get them? DOn't say buy them from Auction hall, if they are almost impossible to get then they will only be available to people with credit cards.

• Like 1

On 27/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, ItWasMyTaco said:

OK, quite a few skills require rune stones yet there seem to be no quests to get them and they don't seem to drop in any places that a solo can grind to get them. I did see them in the L2 store but only using hero coin which again is just not right. What are we supposed to do to get them? DOn't say buy them from Auction hall, if they are almost impossible to get then they will only be available to people with credit cards.

Good afternoon.

I agree with you, some skills require the use of Runes Stones, and the funniest thing is that these skills are not such powerful skills to require the use of Rune Stones, I think there are few classes that the skills they ask for are effective and important, like Iss Enchanted, I believe that instead of asking for Rune Stone, they should be requiring a lot of SP and voila.

4 hours ago, Murkan said:

Good afternoon.

I agree with you, some skills require the use of Runes Stones, and the funniest thing is that these skills are not such powerful skills to require the use of Rune Stones, I think there are few classes that the skills they ask for are effective and important, like Iss Enchanted, I believe that instead of asking for Rune Stone, they should be requiring a lot of SP and voila.

Tank's Guardian Aura... im happy with my purchase... great skill.

Ok, I suppose those of you who said to go do those instances missed the whole "SOLO" player thing. I work 7 days a week 9 - 12 hours a day so I get about 2 hours to play at night and at that time there are almost NEVER any parties or players that are willing to go with a random to any of these instances. And before you say it... YES, I have started my own party rooms and waited 20 - 30 minutes and getting no one wanting to do it. When you have a whopping 2 hours of live game time, wasting it trying to get people is not my idea of a great time. It is not unreasonable to ask for a couple of quests that were for Solo players. Of course I realize that the prolific adena bots could abuse that so maybe a quest the requires a 3 player minimum would stop the bots from doing it and make is so us solo players only have to find 2 other players to do that event.

Edited by ItWasMyTaco
miss spell

7 hours ago, ItWasMyTaco said:

Ok, I suppose those of you who said to go do those instances missed the whole "SOLO" player thing. I work 7 days a week 9 - 12 hours a day so I get about 2 hours to play at night and at that time there are almost NEVER any parties or players that are willing to go with a random to any of these instances. And before you say it... YES, I have started my own party rooms and waited 20 - 30 minutes and getting no one wanting to do it. When you have a whopping 2 hours of live game time, wasting it trying to get people is not my idea of a great time. It is not unreasonable to ask for a couple of quests that were for Solo players. Of course I realize that the prolific adena bots could abuse that so maybe a quest the requires a 3 player minimum would stop the bots from doing it and make is so us solo players only have to find 2 other players to do that event.

I'm Sorrry but game won't be changed specifically to accomodate your needs and wishes . Try making CP that logs in time you log in to avoid time wasting

On 1/4/2020 at 7:09 PM, ItWasMyTaco said:

the unfortunate truth is if you work and have money but no time, then you know what you have to do to get the Runes stones... but if you dont' work and have lots of time, then you can wait to get a CP during the day when there are people... you just can't not have both... either one or the other.  that's just the way it has always been.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:09 PM, ItWasMyTaco said:

I feel your pain. My Aeore Shillien Saint with a dual Iss Spectral Dancer, alone, needs a total of 116 rune stones. Now, if I chose to get a bare minimum of only one skill for each of the classes I play, I'd need about 120 rune stones. I'm not an impatient player that is looking for instant instant gratification. I'm old school. I've been playing L2 since Korean beta. So, I understand & appreciate making an effort to complete goals in this game. Even if it requires a grind.

Organizing a constant party for instances, like a few people here suggested, isn't going to cut it even if you have the time; That doesn't guarantee that we'll acquire a rune stone every time we complete an instance. Rune stones don't drop every time we kill the bosses & multiple people within the party will need the one rune stone that does drop; If it drops at all. So suggesting this as a solution is illogical. This would probably take up to a year to successfully pick up 8 rune stones. 14.5 years to pick up 116 rune stones.

So I agree with you. There should be at least one daily quest with a rune stone as a reward for solo players.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:17 PM, Kellian said:

There also is quest in GC that can give rune stones but you need 5th lvl  of Giant's Trackers faction.

The NPC, Krenaht, gives this one-time quest called the "Energy Supply Cutoff Plan". Players need to be Lv.100+, have Lv4 faction & complete the "Kamael's Disarry" quest in order to start it.

i used to farm (ineffectively) rune stones/BEWRs/BEARs/Craft packs in Balok...

over (loooong) time, i had more than enough for my skills and sold the rune stones overpriced xD 

ofc this was when instances are alive. u can still get ppl to join instance raids. now all ppl do is macro xp 

also ppl outgrew the instances. most ppl are 105+ and dont get drops here anymore