Fifth Hot Key Bar & Lineage 2 shop

iJeanique

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, iJeanique said:

Is there a way to get the fifth hot key bar back?  I also can't find the link to the L2 stop

lJeanique

Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar. The L2 Store icon was changed to a beige shopping bag under the ranking icon.

So a question that pertains to accessing the L2 store gets answered in 4 minutes?  Please listen to us customers that used the now completely broken auto hunt system over on classic servers  as well. Tell you what, I'll start a new thread over on the classic forums -- should I start my question with one about the L2 store to get a more prompt response? I did use the store in the past so there is incentive for NC attention if myself and a large amount of others will ever be using it again.

25 minutes ago, Juji said:

Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar. The L2 Store icon was changed to a beige shopping bag under the ranking icon.

Im sorry , this is fist time i sea Display game , very new , and i find  Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar , cant SEA

U can show me this is where ???
Thanks

2 hours ago, DKNYsonF said:

Im sorry , this is fist time i sea Display game , very new , and i find  Click on the "Turn On/Off Support Shortcuts" to bring up the support hotbar , cant SEA

U can show me this is where ???
Thanks

at the very end of the 4 bars opposite the numbers, are four tiny icons, lock arrange etc (used to be 3 before update), the new 4th one brings up the 5th bar but it's all in a block and separate from the other 4 long bars....