Jump to content
Dustpag

Truffle is been Defeated

Recommended Posts

Dustpag    4

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

3 rounds : 2 won , 1 lost , at some point over numbered but it s ok was nice

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChiChele    23

1vs 1 none cant kill truffle as we all here saw this days of course in 7vs 7 someone will die and also evis is solo player no party player check your setups if it was easy alla cps would have an evis in their parties. nice songs tho but 1vs 1 there is no dragon weapon who can kill truffle as we saw! 

Edited by ChiChele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
6 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

1vs 1 none can kill truffle as we all here saw this days of course in 7vs 7 someone will die and also evis is solo player no party player check your setups if it was easy alla cps would have an evis in their parties. nice songs tho but 1vs 1 there is no dragon weapon who can kill truffle as we saw! 

ofc is hard in 1 vs 1 but not impossible at least with an opponent at same level ofc  and even in party is hard ,  also he uses very good his skills but ye was fun for both sides. 

Edited by Dustpag
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozzoo    9

takes 2 dw's and invited iss's out side your pt to give you br none stop to take him down, wow gf lol

and don't tel me i'm wrong coz we where there watching and prove is coming in video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
3 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

takes 2 dw's and invited iss's out side your pt to give you br none stop to take him down, wow gf lol

and don't tel me i'm wrong coz we where there watching and prove is coming in video.

lol there is not any cut in that video bro! i m sorry to tell you, but is true no any isses were in party except yubari, like i showed first round where we lost, i dont have any problem to show if we were to get help, but that didnt happen , i dont know what u see from outside but is not like that;  also was ijager coming time by time hitting us , but its ok, is part of game :) enemy are claiming pvps every days, and we are doing that , yesterday we get good pvps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
10 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

 

and don't tel me i'm wrong coz we where there watching and prove is coming in video.

yes pls ! show me cause i was there playing and there not any change in party :) you are wrong bro sorry to say you!!

Edited by Dustpag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozzoo    9

the funny thing is, you're happy coz you win 1 fight i repeat ONE fight only 7v7, but in the other hand what? last siege failed u couldn't even reach inside, gainak fail, dragons fail, 

so i don't blame you really to be so happy coz you accomplish something at least.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
Just now, Ozzoo said:

the funny thing is, you're happy coz you win 1 fight i repeat ONE fight only 7v7, but in the other hand what? last siege failed u couldn't even reach inside, gainak fail, dragons fail, 

so i don't blame you really to be so happy coz you accomplish something at least.  

cmon bro ! i m not a forum warrior , we lost and also win a lot of pvps , u know what is important thing , keep alive pvps more that is possible :) , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ozzoo    9

in the end, it was good fight i hope you guys do it more and don't take my post as offending or something this kind of talking just part of the game to make more interesting :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
Just now, Ozzoo said:

in the end, it was good fight i hope you guys do it more and don't take my post as offending or something this kind of talking just part of the game to make more interesting :)

of course not , that is a good talk!! ye!! we will try to make more pvps is possible , competition is part of game , so flames are something that u cannot stop it, but always keep in mind that is only and always a game ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xRenocarpet    9

GF, at least you guys had balls to come back more times after the first loss .... usually you dont do that and when PR-inces77 is on party, you guys always give PR and give up... 9_9btw gf.

I hope you always appear and fight against dw even when you dont have one.. cause every day ms has fought against LLLLCARPETLLLL + VNCARPET even when truffle or rown is not around...

Edited by xRenocarpet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustpag    4
7 minutes ago, xRenocarpet said:

i like your videos btw... :x but i hate your so looooooong intro xD

lol ye! so long introoo :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
2 hours ago, Dustpag said:

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

3 rounds : 2 won , 1 lost , at some point over numbered but it s ok was nice

 

2fbcad8fc437031e95dbf1371d69d30f.png

 

truffle doing what he does best, kiting by trees while his pt deadz x]

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinkariya    50

That first fight was not a 10v7 that's pure propaganda jager ported there and died the moment he showed up then the pvp continued lol as for that propaganda "morningstar only wins when truffle is around" how you expect us to beat 2 dragon weapons without bringing one that's kind of dumb of you guys don't you think lol I've begging you guys to fight us 7v7 no dragon weapons but ya'll been avoiding way too much :P  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vanguard_    6
47 minutes ago, Fooz said:

truffle doing what he does best, kiting by trees while his pt deadz x]

Foozie why are you so mad about truffle?

There was a 105 raidboss over there and truffle was doing pve

 

 

 

:D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71

2 Brooch BR vs 7

1 Dragon weapons vs 2

2 DD's vs 3

O.o lol, we waited almost 30minutes for them to trade all of it but it was a fun fight none the less. Not something to brag about though, we played with suboptimal setup and against 7 brooch br with 2. ;) We only faught twice also(1st u lost).. not sure what this round 3 is.. haha 

Edited by Truffle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LikEAStorM    0
1 hour ago, Truffle said:

2 Brooch BR vs 7

1 Dragon weapons vs 2

2 DD's vs 3

O.o lol, we waited almost 30minutes for them to trade all of it but it was a fun fight none the less. Not something to brag about though, we played with suboptimal setup and against 7 brooch br with 2. ;) We only faught twice also(1st u lost).. not sure what this round 3 is.. haha 

Really?, just... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fademist    2
13 hours ago, Dustpag said:

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

3 rounds : 2 won , 1 lost , at some point over numbered but it s ok was nice

 

and what that means? im sure he died in the past too and prolly will die in the future...but ok u can celebrate ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travis    0
On 5/15/2018 at 12:03 PM, Dustpag said:

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

3 rounds : 2 won , 1 lost , at some point over numbered but it s ok was nice

 

I WANT TO SEE MASTERCARD VS VISA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aaliyah    2

Why would you put an official League of Legends soundtrack on a Lineage pvp video?

 

P.S. Apart from the stacked buffs and items, I think you both sucked.

Nice focus, both teams. Kappa.

Edited by Aaliyah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×