Truffle is been Defeated

Dustpag

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

3 rounds : 2 won , 1 lost , at some point over numbered but it s ok was nice

1vs 1 none cant kill truffle as we all here saw this days of course in 7vs 7 someone will die and also evis is solo player no party player check your setups if it was easy alla cps would have an evis in their parties. nice songs tho but 1vs 1 there is no dragon weapon who can kill truffle as we saw! 

6 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

1vs 1 none can kill truffle as we all here saw this days of course in 7vs 7 someone will die and also evis is solo player no party player check your setups if it was easy alla cps would have an evis in their parties. nice songs tho but 1vs 1 there is no dragon weapon who can kill truffle as we saw! 

ofc is hard in 1 vs 1 but not impossible at least with an opponent at same level ofc  and even in party is hard ,  also he uses very good his skills but ye was fun for both sides. 

takes 2 dw's and invited iss's out side your pt to give you br none stop to take him down, wow gf lol

and don't tel me i'm wrong coz we where there watching and prove is coming in video.

3 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

takes 2 dw's and invited iss's out side your pt to give you br none stop to take him down, wow gf lol

and don't tel me i'm wrong coz we where there watching and prove is coming in video.

lol there is not any cut in that video bro! i m sorry to tell you, but is true no any isses were in party except yubari, like i showed first round where we lost, i dont have any problem to show if we were to get help, but that didnt happen , i dont know what u see from outside but is not like that;  also was ijager coming time by time hitting us , but its ok, is part of game :) enemy are claiming pvps every days, and we are doing that , yesterday we get good pvps :)

10 minutes ago, Ozzoo said:

yes pls ! show me cause i was there playing and there not any change in party :) you are wrong bro sorry to say you!!

the funny thing is, you're happy coz you win 1 fight i repeat ONE fight only 7v7, but in the other hand what? last siege failed u couldn't even reach inside, gainak fail, dragons fail, 

so i don't blame you really to be so happy coz you accomplish something at least.  

Just now, Ozzoo said:

the funny thing is, you're happy coz you win 1 fight i repeat ONE fight only 7v7, but in the other hand what? last siege failed u couldn't even reach inside, gainak fail, dragons fail, 

so i don't blame you really to be so happy coz you accomplish something at least.  

cmon bro ! i m not a forum warrior , we lost and also win a lot of pvps , u know what is important thing , keep alive pvps more that is possible :) , 

Just now, Ozzoo said:

in the end, it was good fight i hope you guys do it more and don't take my post as offending or something this kind of talking just part of the game to make more interesting :)

of course not , that is a good talk!! ye!! we will try to make more pvps is possible , competition is part of game , so flames are something that u cannot stop it, but always keep in mind that is only and always a game ;) 

GF, at least you guys had balls to come back more times after the first loss .... usually you dont do that and when PR-inces77 is on party, you guys always give PR and give up... 9_9btw gf.

I hope you always appear and fight against dw even when you dont have one.. cause every day ms has fought against LLLLCARPETLLLL + VNCARPET even when truffle or rown is not around...

2 hours ago, Dustpag said:

PvP at Blackbird really a nice fun, i enjoyed, At least we won pvp with this hard class and strong opponents , gf all!!! 

2fbcad8fc437031e95dbf1371d69d30f.png

truffle doing what he does best, kiting by trees while his pt deadz x]

That first fight was not a 10v7 that's pure propaganda jager ported there and died the moment he showed up then the pvp continued lol as for that propaganda "morningstar only wins when truffle is around" how you expect us to beat 2 dragon weapons without bringing one that's kind of dumb of you guys don't you think lol I've begging you guys to fight us 7v7 no dragon weapons but ya'll been avoiding way too much :P  

2 Brooch BR vs 7

1 Dragon weapons vs 2

2 DD's vs 3

O.o lol, we waited almost 30minutes for them to trade all of it but it was a fun fight none the less. Not something to brag about though, we played with suboptimal setup and against 7 brooch br with 2. ;) We only faught twice also(1st u lost).. not sure what this round 3 is.. haha 

1 hour ago, Truffle said:

2 Brooch BR vs 7

1 Dragon weapons vs 2

2 DD's vs 3

O.o lol, we waited almost 30minutes for them to trade all of it but it was a fun fight none the less. Not something to brag about though, we played with suboptimal setup and against 7 brooch br with 2. ;) We only faught twice also(1st u lost).. not sure what this round 3 is.. haha 

Really?, just... lol

13 hours ago, Dustpag said:

and what that means? im sure he died in the past too and prolly will die in the future...but ok u can celebrate ^^

• 1 month later...

Archived