Jump to content
Hime

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Recommended Posts

KissMyKnife    87

Wish i can say i Cancelled my prestige subscription, but i'm free to play guy, not pay money to a company that not care my feelings

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OutrangeouS    6

I see many daggers on exalted gear PKing all places, you can't delevel after getting to 105 so looses nothing when he dies, can't drop items, can't drop levels.

Maybe I have to do the same, it might be actually funnier than exp nonstop with delay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Spellwarrior said:

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

Those that complain about people who use real money as they see fit for their indulgences only do so because they don't have the same luxury.  Don't try to shame people for spending their hard earned money, it's their money and they can spend it as they see fit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolver    9

GUYS!

It is actually very simple to do

Imagine NCSoft is a Raid Boss, all we need to do is get together as we do in-game to kill and destroy them, but in this case what we need to do is stop paying their bills, stop paying for anything in this game, if they want this game dead so badly, then let them get what they want. That is a killing attack! And we will win, there are tons of nice servers to join and to have fun.

Enough complaining, years of crying and complaining for them to keep getting our money every event.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadAlt    12
1 minute ago, frogman160 said:

stop cry play or stop game ,every time complains !!!

 

I guess you are new here, you are still weak cuz lack of anger

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Revolver    9
13 minutes ago, Spellwarrior said:

I'm here since 14 years, and I can tell you that you may play without use real money for buy NCoin or other, I did all with my energy, a lot of time and stock in my WH all my money, until I reach an amout of adena that I need for buy something.
Everybody can play like this, and enjoy the game… but people are stupid and lazy and prefer waste REAL MONEY, and repeat REAL MONEY, for buy FAKE MONEY and PIXELS!
SHAME ON WHO USE REAL MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

It is true you can achieve everything in-game without spending any money at all, the difference is that it will take years and since time is the most precious we have, you are actually losing way more than the people who actually only spend their money.

Anyway, I do not agree on aiming people for spending their money the way they want to, as I do not agree on judging you for wasting so much time in this game, is your time and you can waste it the way you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Methodical    11

i dont get the point of prestige canceled since you can reactivate it lmao you guys aint going anywhere haha

addiction its real

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spellwarrior    16
1 minute ago, Revolver said:

It is true you can achieve everything in-game without spending any money at all, the difference is that it will take years and since time is the most precious we have, you are actually losing way more than the people who actually only spend their money.

Anyway, I do not agree on aiming people for spending their money the way they want to, as I do not agree on judging you for wasting so much time in this game, is your time and you can waste it the way you want to.

If someone want play to an MMORPG, is normal have free time to do it, if someone don't have, turn off PC and go to play with PS4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArrowLove    0
5 minutes ago, race1 said:

When will game be back up? Tell us something .  Plz

la pulivara

 

Maintenance will be delayed by 1 hour. We'll update once this is concluded. Thank you for your patience!

Edited by ArrowLove
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinginiuke    1

Well .... it used to be MMORPG but these days its just MMORPG without "MMORPG" letters :D in it 

Edited by tinginiuke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pve4All    0

Even if there wouldn't be lag you can not xp because bored ppl are coming to pk you and everyone else on farming spots. There is no penalty for pk, so noone cares about it. Put back penalty for player killers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FocalPoint    11
11 minutes ago, Methodical said:

i dont get the point of prestige canceled since you can reactivate it lmao you guys aint going anywhere haha

addiction its real

The point here is don't subscribe until problem is resolved. I have no problem paying for Prestige and Destiny, I even like playing the events but make server playable or don't get my money. Seems you don't have the same rationalization skills as others that say you don't get my money if you don't fix the issues. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tinginiuke    1

If you want to make a point <stop playing l2 all 2gether for like a month> and believe me NCsoft would notice that and will fix any problems server has really quick ! But don't  think that's happening any time soon :D:DxDxD < I mean people stop playing > 

Edited by tinginiuke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am just going to cancel all my subscriptions on all my toon. Thing doesn't seem to be improved. We, player on NA, are not even playing the full game here. We are playing the ripped off version of what L2 should be. However, NCWest keep removing this, remove that while making the game unbearable for the newbies as well as some current players. Furthermore, adding ultra PTW and casio-style event doesn't help either. I would like to know what is going on inside the mind of anyone responsible for the current state of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PolersTeam    0
13 hours ago, Texas4Life said:

You are going to pay me back 2x for my prestige packs and Destiny packs from my Characters. It's not our fault that some players are taking advantage of a glitch in your game on recharge stones. it's the only way for people in this game to make Adena since y'all screwed Adena drops.

This is correct Texas,  they should compensate us who got the prestige  and  Destiny packs,   we really specting a compensation on this.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Methodical    11

exactly what i wanted to say you aint going anywhere and they are aware of that,

but agreed Lineage II, had  the only strong card which is easy gameplay

if game dont operate as it was there is no point !

Edited by Methodical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ABnD    3
9 minutes ago, FocalPoint said:

The point here is don't subscribe until problem is resolved. I have no problem paying for Prestige and Destiny, I even like playing the events but make server playable or don't get my money. Seems you don't have the same rationalization skills as others that say you don't get my money if you don't fix the issues. 

Correct and now that people aren't paying here, they can take that money and spend it on other things. Like let's say a game by the same name in a different region of the world 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×