Maphr’s Box of Splendor test 100

TEVAS

I only opened 30 boxes, but all of it was crap that I don't need, including mostly the same stuff that I got in previous year promotions like source of emperor. Who the %$%^** still needs those?!!!! I'm done. That's the last time I buy anything in this game.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, magistralis said:

NC plays with people's hopes of getting something good from the loot boxes. xD

3/4 of the loot table is crazy good items. But they all 0.001% chance to get. They should be required to list chances like in Korea. Marketing at its finest. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

3/4 of the loot table is crazy good items. But they all 0.001% chance to get. They should be required to list chances like in Korea. Marketing at its finest. 

I would rather say gambling at its finest.

Loot boxes are probably the worst things that appeared in gaming for the last few years... publishing drop rates should be a legal obligation worlwide considering how obvious it is than the only purpose is to trick and hook customers. 

To see such a wide game have all of this content deliberatly erased in order to create more space and need for boxes is sad...really

3 hours ago, Hyperlite said:

And you only get one of these crap items. Not even to get 10x or more. hahaha

800$ I got ONE lvl 4 jewel box ONE Destruction Weapon scroll  One Intermediate Forbidden.. and... potions/roses. 

These rates are a joke and need to be advertised per chance of item so we can make informed decisions on what we spend our money on. You do it for Koreans... why are we left in the dark? 

2 minutes ago, MrE said:

800$ I got ONE lvl 4 jewel box ONE Destruction Weapon scroll  One Intermediate Forbidden.. and... potions/roses. 

These rates are a joke and need to be advertised per chance of item so we can make informed decisions on what we spend our money on. You do it for Koreans... why are we left in the dark? 

Because if they do, will gain less money. Americans like cassinos, why not put in the game? hahha