Forums

Castle functions not working

Kaily

Hi,

@JujiThere is an ongoing bug in new taken castles, we can't activate any Castle Fucntion, no MP regeneration, no teleport, no HP regeneration, nothing works, it only displays a blank chat window. I already opened 2 tickets with this issue and still no solution. This bug is since many weeks now.

Example where the bug is, went with clan leader and: Castle -> Chamberlain of Light NPC->Manage Castle Functions ->Manage additional functions->Recovery -> "Press 1500%"-> Blank Chat window.

All the functions have same bug.

Kind Regards,

Kaily

The tax to apply the fuctions is taken from the clan leaders inventory if i remeber well, HP/MP/XP regeneration functions dont requier a fortress. I've had this castle since almost 2 years, this bug comes and goes, they solved it at a certain point, but it came back again. Ive taken the castle with one of my box clans and after I took it back (I think 2 months ago(?)) I could not apply the functions anymore (I tried in multiple days, with and without adena in castle vault). Thank you for your reply.

23 minutes ago, Kaily said:

The tax to apply the fuctions is taken from the clan leaders inventory if i remeber well, HP/MP/XP regeneration functions dont requier a fortress. I've had this castle since almost 2 years, this bug comes and goes, they solved it at a certain point, but it came back again. Ive taken the castle with one of my box clans and after I took it back (I think 2 months ago(?)) I could not apply the functions anymore (I tried in multiple days, with and without adena in castle vault). Thank you for your reply.

Actually like a clan warehouse there is a castle vault that tax income comes into if the clan leader if emptying it then those functions cannot be turned on.  I use to only empty it right before a siege started then by the morning there be more in it for functions to stay on.

Edited by Slycutter

I tried  again based on your sugestion, I deposit in the castle Vault adena from my inventory and the issue still persists. 

Current castle vault:

2507e604f820ad3471410dbc4d855a7c.png
https://gyazo.com/2507e604f820ad3471410dbc4d855a7c

Current castle recovery functions:

8d8e0fbba81f375cce6ef49f689b98ee.png
https://gyazo.com/8d8e0fbba81f375cce6ef49f689b98ee

I go to activate them, i press any of the opptions bellow:

193dbbc048c6d98e41342f7d8b25011e.png
https://gyazo.com/193dbbc048c6d98e41342f7d8b25011e

I receive this screen:

d25864c3a96d35f1c188707ff117d5c7.png
https://gyazo.com/d25864c3a96d35f1c188707ff117d5c7

Yes, I have, I am the clan leader of the clan. This issue was in the past (maybe one year ago).Maybe they added new constraints not mentioned in the patchnotes in regards of activating these functions or the bug just came back with an update and no one noticed it.

It's definitely a bug. The castle functions just like clan hall ones when activated for the first time take the adena from the cl inventory and from the clan warehouse afterwards. The castle vault is not related at all.

Also very few things need a contested fortress - wall/door reinforcement and traps.

Imo report to the support.

I assume you did not read the part of: "I already opened 2 tickets with this issue and still no solution."  I was hoping maybe here will be more visible since my tickets are already pretty old and still no solution or mentioned about anywhere.

1 hour ago, Kaily said:

I assume you did not read the part of: "I already opened 2 tickets with this issue and still no solution."  I was hoping maybe here will be more visible since my tickets are already pretty old and still no solution or mentioned about anywhere.

Did, but I don't think you`ll find a solution here.Also what did the support say?This is a minor problem too, the game is old and on minimal support, it might take years to get fixed, if at all.

I received the following, most probably they have many issues to solve and is delayed, but atleast to know is being looked into it to be solved "one day", since now nothing was mentioned in any maintenance about this.

"Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response due to the high volume of tickets we are receiving.

Thank you for reporting this incident. I have forwarded this information to our Quality Assurance (QA) Team. I will let you know once we receive an update."

Edited by Kaily

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...