OLYMPIAD SYSTEM BUG - BOX AND FEEDED HEROS

Shartu

Hi @Juji @Hime Is it normal that heroes can be pg box or can be feeded by others pg?

I think is not normal that the strongest pg can be elected by a system where people can click in the same time and jump in the same time to feed their friends.

With this system is possible to create a box lv 99 and let him get the hero!!! You have just to jump all togheter with your friends and they have to make you win! So the hero is not the strongest pg but the pg with more friends! Is not possible to create a system where people fight with random ppl and not with the pg who clicked with you?

Other problem is share equip, there are heros that share equip with them....there are on Naia 3 heroes with 1 equip only! Is not possible to make a system where heroes have to fight in the same time? So with this system the strongest yul hero can makes boxs and take also the others yul heroes title!

I think is not fair play with this olympiad system....looks more a farce!

This has been going on since heroes were created.  It was easier when it was the same server its a little more difficult but not guaranteed.  Not going to change people exploit the system for years it is what it at this point.  I have toons hit me with skills their class doesn't have in the Olympiad which still baffles me.

Oddly enough worked in my favor one month many many moons ago where majority of the server all agreed to feed me to make hero for a month I wonder if I still have the screenshots from back then damn that was long ago.  Was political reasons behind it mostly to aggravate the clan in power.

This kind of feeding is making really bad advertising to servers, there are streamers that keep making the game lose money because they show how they fed hero is getting hero without equip just being feeder by "click at same time". 

Solution is simple, or equip cannot be traded for 24h after disequipping, or maybe (but of course is more difficult but really more interesting) using the first 3 week of the months with general ranking (right now) and the last weekend with 1vs1 matches between the best players in each class, I think all the servers would stop to see the matches , nice streamings to do, nice advertising for the game, more money for GMs,more fun to the players

@Juji

3 hours ago, SRTNK said:
If they really limited this type of activity on the servers they would be left without donors.
If these people carry out this type of act it is not because the GMs do not know it.
It is that they are the ones who keep the server open with their payment.
So, if you want to be a Hero or Donut more or learn to cheat like everyone else.
Well, the responsible persons will not take any action against those who buy NCOIN.

Enjoy the game.

Nice try, but not even close. The donors aren't going anywhere. If they put a stop to all of their shenanigans the donors would still play L2. Why? Because there isn't another game like L2. Big donors don't come to L2 to cheat and and they don't stay because they can cheat. They come because they have too much money and spare time and they are bored out of their wits with real life. If the Devs make this game about something other than Castles, Olympiads and bogus PVP, those same donors would stick around because L2 is a 24/7 escape.

1 hour ago, Mystikal said:

Nice try, but not even close. The donors aren't going anywhere. If they put a stop to all of their shenanigans the donors would still play L2. Why? Because there isn't another game like L2. Big donors don't come to L2 to cheat and and they don't stay because they can cheat. They come because they have too much money and spare time and they are bored out of their wits with real life. If the Devs make this game about something other than Castles, Olympiads and bogus PVP, those same donors would stick around because L2 is a 24/7 escape.

Well said but nobody have too much money to spend and those who do spend are mostly new players because old big spenders stop the game after  watching the situation of exploits , gms take  no actions since they don’t know what’s going on in game . The  games biggest problem was the bot and now gms recently with the restoration policy gave  free space to cheaters to exploit game with the help and support of ncwest support .  Shame to see how big dmg this restoration policy have done and sad to watch gms take no actual actions against those who abused it . Ofc gms read this posts and laugh but well after all it’s a game and who cares , at least we as players did the best we could and informed them about the situation after all it’s on there hands . Let’s not forget the post some player from chronos did few months ago about the game problems before the ms clan quit the game and split into smaller clans . Even after the  biggest clan disbanded and left server because of the l2 problems 2-3 months after we see no changes . Is there a hope and will support start taking there clients and there problems more seriously . Past have shown they will not ! 

Edited by HandsVSkills

i heard from my NAIA  friend why they cry about the olympiad, it's because max clan leader, this why this clan is full of hypocrisy and really this topic just bring shame to that leader nothing else. anyone at NAIA can check that.

so he feeding himself since forever with his box char but now they cry because he didn't get enough feed from his dead clan?

• Like 1

It's true that for the beauty of the game , and for "the show", to watch it's not cool, and not fair play . Some would like, and  could be hero without this system.

Being a Hero is a privilege, with all that it involves and pays off, but it's the game ! they have the right to play like this.

• Thanks 1