Extension This Awesome XP Event

Boosted

It would be nice if they could extend it, but they won't. Personally, I think the current server settings should be permanent until better than 50% of the population is at least level 113. When server goes back to normal it will be back to killing trillions of mobs just to get 1% on your XP bar, which means it will take months for anyone who isn't 110 when the event ends to get to level 111, to say nothing of 113 or 115.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

hell no, get rid of this event. this event is only helping the uber geared people pull further away from everyone. and not to mention all the bots making new toons is back. theres already not enough farming spots in between lvls 105-110

I'm going to agree with Mr. Beanz here, especially the part about boxes and bots leveling up faster than they normally would due to XP boosts. I also have more selfish reasons to end the event as scheduled. My physical location at the moment presents obstacles to the length of time I can be logged in and I'm sure that I'm not the only player with this situation. By offering these types of events randomly with short durations throughout the year allows more players to be able to attend the event without falling too far behind the general population of the server when they cannot effectively attend previous events. Basically, misery loves company.

21 hours ago, Ambicija said:

So all here want high rates x2300 (like now) pve sever? Like random illegal server - and closed after 1 month? :):):)  l2 must to be x1 * and its clear.

x1? chronos? with +21 limited weapons? x100 dragon claws + ? its already a PVE server, just not with title Illegal but official. Whats the difference?  

• Like 1

If thats the case they can level limit the xp items to anyone 112 and below so it helps us catch up but the top people move forward.  At great of idea it is to level to 112 to 115 to 117, u get zero skills for those levels.  I mean I guess you can be ready when skills get updated but the last level I will probably xp to at the moment is hit 111 and level my sub up to get those skills.  I remember when the lifted the level cap for the first time I hit the skill level cap at 58 I leveled to 61ish and just couldn't do anymore no skills no new gear to equipment is was painful.  I think the game was most balanced before GoD dropped.  Max level was hard capped at 85 100%.  PvP was everywhere people were fighting trying to stay at 100% cap because they knew about 86 and awakening.  Right now we have a soft cap at 111 with no hard cap.  R110 is really the top gear, dragon weapons are dream for 99% of population.  I do want to get 110 - 111 to experience the current end game content but no interest going past 111 so if I grind at 111 its just so I do not fall behind for the next update.

8 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

If thats the case they can level limit the xp items to anyone 112 and below so it helps us catch up but the top people move forward.  At great of idea it is to level to 112 to 115 to 117, u get zero skills for those levels.  I mean I guess you can be ready when skills get updated but the last level I will probably xp to at the moment is hit 111 and level my sub up to get those skills.  I remember when the lifted the level cap for the first time I hit the skill level cap at 58 I leveled to 61ish and just couldn't do anymore no skills no new gear to equipment is was painful.  I think the game was most balanced before GoD dropped.  Max level was hard capped at 85 100%.  PvP was everywhere people were fighting trying to stay at 100% cap because they knew about 86 and awakening.  Right now we have a soft cap at 111 with no hard cap.  R110 is really the top gear, dragon weapons are dream for 99% of population.  I do want to get 110 - 111 to experience the current end game content but no interest going past 111 so if I grind at 111 its just so I do not fall behind for the next update.

It was in the past.. At that moment NcSoft have produser... have many ideas about updates, every update was - new tale... Now.... just random programers just doing "something" - "becouse need to do"...

Nice event. Managed to get 110/110 on my main character and my support characters a little over 109 on relatively limited playtime. Another week of this event and I might play my Orc tank for the rest of the year.  The melee lag really is annoying, but at least as a tank I can let others handle most of the killing. 

I was actually hoping that they'd not only extend this event, but give us more information on the Dual class to Main split -- or whatever they're going to call it -- that's in the pipeline.