Wizard Spirit Skill - How I can get?

Rykra

2 hours ago, Srelock said:

This one gives those buffs Screenshot_20201101-112916_Remote_Deskto

Burst Casting give only "Mana Burst" skill.

Many people can using "Mana Burst +100% M.atk" + "Wizard Spirit +30% M.atk 20%P.def/M.def"

So, how they get this skill "Wizard Spirit"

This is an advantage over others.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Skyone said:

The description of the skill says that the matk and casting speed are increased as time passes. It's right there..

It goes 50% at lv1, 60% at lv2, 70% at lv3 & 100% at lv4.

Wizard Spirit and Mana Burst are two separate skills. I'm beginning to wonder if Wizard Spirit is an older skill that some Feoh's retained rather than upgrading. Mana Burst replaced Double Casting. I've been playing since 2005 and somewhat recall that skill and I believe you had the option to upgrade it to another skill (perhaps Empowering Echo which I have) and that would delete Wizard Spirit. I remember contemplating as to whether or not to upgrade a skill and after thinking about it I'm almost sure it was Wizard Spirit.

Edited by Sharlanna

UPDATE: Out of curiosity I logged in 2 old accounts, both level 85 Feoh Soultakers. One has Wizard Spirit but NOT Empowering Echo (didn't learn it). The other HAS Empowering Echo but NOT Wizard Spirit... so apparently when you learn Empowering Echo Wizard Spirit is deleted.

Mystery solved. :)

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1

UPDATE: Out of curiosity I logged in 2 old accounts, both level 85 Feoh Soultakers. One has Wizard Spirit but NOT Empowering Echo (didn't learn it). The other HAS Empowering Echo but NOT Wizard Spirit... so apparently when you learn Empowering Echo Wizard Spirit is deleted.

Mystery solved. :)

You are mistaken 
https://imgur.com/LVpbzCu

Edited by Shprot
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Shprot said:

UPDATE: Out of curiosity I logged in 2 old accounts, both level 85 Feoh Soultakers. One has Wizard Spirit but NOT Empowering Echo (didn't learn it). The other HAS Empowering Echo but NOT Wizard Spirit... so apparently when you learn Empowering Echo Wizard Spirit is deleted.

Mystery solved. :)

You are mistaken 
https://imgur.com/LVpbzCu

Wow... then why don't I have Wizard Spirit??? Some skill had to have replaced it. It shouldn't have anything to do with class specification. I'm Feoh Archmage. What class are you? One thing I did notice is I don't have Mana Burst.

Edited by Sharlanna

captain here

at some point they introduced awakening version of empowering echo but to learn it you would have to give up wizard spirit

a bunch of updates ago they simply removed wizard spirit from the skills deleted from learning empowering echo.

there you go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daik0n said:

captain here

at some point they introduced awakening version of empowering echo but to learn it you would have to give up wizard spirit

a bunch of updates ago they simply removed wizard spirit from the skills deleted from learning empowering echo.

there you go.

I thought so. Thanks Daik0n for clarifying this... BUT why do some have both Wizard Spirit and Empowering Echo?

38 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I thought so. Thanks Daik0n for clarifying this... BUT why do some have both Wizard Spirit and Empowering Echo?

I can see you have trouble understanding what is being said. I will try to explain. Lineage 2  old toons if you play and build it smart and no rush with things will always have an advantage. As it was mentioned at some point in time there was a decision to replace skill when other skills have been learned. Then devs came up to some sort of thing where for learning new skills no deletion of any old skill required. Therefore who did not rush with learning those "advanced" skills and kept old for sake of better stat, those are in better position today. Simple as that. It is player decisions and consequences. And stop cry about everything. You did your decision you have your consequences like everything in life you do has its own path of development. Here is pretty much the same so just deal with it.

regards

13 minutes ago, Whatif said:

I can see you have trouble understanding what is being said. I will try to explain. Lineage 2  old toons if you play and build it smart and no rush with things will always have an advantage. As it was mentioned at some point in time there was a decision to replace skill when other skills have been learned. Then devs came up to some sort of thing where for learning new skills no deletion of any old skill required. Therefore who did not rush with learning those "advanced" skills and kept old for sake of better stat, those are in better position today. Simple as that. It is player decisions and consequences. And stop cry about everything. You did your decision you have your consequences like everything in life you do has its own path of development. Here is pretty much the same so just deal with it.

regards

I have no problem no longer having Wizard spirit. Like I said in my earlier post, I created this toon in 2005 and it's difficult to remember what choices I had and the choices I made back 8+ years ago. I vaguely recall that I did have Wizard Spirit and was faced with the choice of choosing either that or Empowering Echo... I chose Empowering Echo. I was just trying to remember what had occurred back many years ago. There were also a few server merges and I took a break for a few years during that time. I was hoping to help others understand the murky quagmire of the devs decisions back then. Have a good day.

1 minute ago, Sharlanna said:

I have no problem no longer having Wizard spirit. Like I said in my earlier post, I created this toon in 2005 and it's difficult to remember what choices I had and the choices I made back 8+ years ago. I vaguely recall that I did have Wizard Spirit and was faced with the choice of choosing either that or Empowering Echo... I chose Empowering Echo. I was just trying to remember what had occurred back many years ago. There were also a few server merges and I took a break for a few years during that time. I was hoping to help others understand the murky quagmire of the devs decisions back then. Have a good day.

Thank you, hope you will have a good day as-well. 

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Lineage II Support.

Upon checking, the skill "Wizard Spirit" is an old skill owned by previous Feoh Wizard Classes. The skill was removed on a 2017 patch and was replaced by the skill "Essence of Mana".

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

• Thanks 1

The skill was removed on a 2017 patch and was replaced by the skill "Essence of Mana".

Why in 2020 players can using Wizard Spirit + Essence of Mana ??? This skil was removed in 2017.

This is certainly a bug. Old players have 1 skill more than others players.

23 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Wow... then why don't I have Wizard Spirit??? Some skill had to have replaced it. It shouldn't have anything to do with class specification. I'm Feoh Archmage. What class are you? One thing I did notice is I don't have Mana Burst.

Feoh Storm Screamer had both emp echo(sts exclusive) and wizard spirit. That feoh can have them now both. I'm not sure if you can have essence of mana too, but apparently you can xD

Edited by mixa

4 hours ago, mixa said:

Feoh Storm Screamer had both emp echo(sts exclusive) and wizard spirit. That feoh can have them now both. I'm not sure if you can have essence of mana too, but apparently you can xD

Apparently Essence of Mana replaced Wizard Spirit so don't know how you can have both if you had Wizard Spirit before the patch in 2017. Guess you either have one or the other (Wizard Spirit or Essence of Mana). Empowering Echo has nothing to do with Wizard Spirit. I was mistaken. So many patches and updates can fog your memory. :D

Edited by Sharlanna

On 02/11/2020 at 5:54 PM, Rykra said:

The skill was removed on a 2017 patch and was replaced by the skill "Essence of Mana".

Why in 2020 players can using Wizard Spirit + Essence of Mana ??? This skil was removed in 2017.

This is certainly a bug. Old players have 1 skill more than others players.

Too busy !

• Haha 1