lady luck and enchanting items

IMoonLight19

The fun part in all this is that we spend real money to get just a code in their system and they spend only some minutes to restore an image ... and please put something on items that shows if it is previously restored !! Broke  an 100 b weap witch just freezed when the enchant happen like i was got dced and then crystals !!! Pfff better to give up this game that few have the opportunity to upgrade to something better !!! 

I understand your frustration and disappointment with the low enchant rates.

If you think that the chances should be changed, I would advise you to please post your suggestion on our Official Forums as the Community Team gathers all information and forwards it to the Development Team for consideration.

Thats their answer !!!

4 hours ago, IssWorld said:

@PathfinderIVM

It freezed the time my enchant started OMG use your brain man !!! 

I know what you're talkin about, when the scroll disapears and the enchant is over, it locks and you sit there for what seems like 10 seconds wondering if it passed, and when if fails, makes me wonder!!!

I have been sending tickets in too ncsoft for 9days now lol. They will not help me at all. 9days and 2pages of tickets and the ticket that i started. I will keep sending them tickets in till they help me lol. This is fun its like a game see how tickets i can send to them lol 

Sorry to say, but this whole topic is nonesense.

@IMoonLight19You tried your luck with enchanting, while having very low stat, and you failed. There is nothing and noone to blame but yourself. You risked, you lost, end of story.

@IssWorldI know this "freeze". As Pathfinder said, it happens sometimes. It is just a little optical bug and has nothing to do with the final result of the enchant.

22 hours ago, IMoonLight19 said:

I have been sending tickets in too ncsoft for 9days now lol. They will not help me at all. 9days and 2pages of tickets and the ticket that i started. I will keep sending them tickets in till they help me lol. This is fun its like a game see how tickets i can send to them lol 

do you really think they will help you? as omen said, it's your risk and your fault not ncsoft...

7 hours ago, OmenOfSteel_Naia said:

Sorry to say, but this whole topic is nonesense.

@IMoonLight19You tried your luck with enchanting, while having very low stat, and you failed. There is nothing and noone to blame but yourself. You risked, you lost, end of story.

@IssWorldI know this "freeze". As Pathfinder said, it happens sometimes. It is just a little optical bug and has nothing to do with the final result of the enchant.

For one you never went though the whole chat so yeah lol 

Don't bother going LUC stats.

Just made a Dragon Rind Leather Shirt +5 with 20 scrolls & 50 LUC.

While on my main 600 Artifact Book Scrolls and my Top Artifact Book was still +0 even with 114 LUC.

Took a decision: sold everything that gave LUC and look what happened after 20 scrolls & LUC 70? Top Artifact Book +7

So much for nothing this stat. Even clan/ally mates are laughing at the current randomness.