lady luck and enchanting items

IMoonLight19

Enchanting items 

Well where do I start I bought a +16 bloody r99 thrower 3 SA had it for a week or so now and I wanted to enchant my bow higher in levels. I went and used like 15 gold cards paying 10b each. Only 5 out of the 15 I spent adena on enchanted and out of the 15 gold cards I never got a lady luck on them. Out of the 15 gold cards and the 5 enchanted they only went up one level not 2 or 3 levels. My character has 65 LUC on it should get something out of it. Well hearing from players something happened with the last update and players were saying something happened with lady luck and he enchanting part of lineage 2. Well I put a ticket in trying to ask ncsoft about this problem and said nothing to me its a part of the game is what they told me. I really feel ncsoft is doing nothing about this and not helping me with my weapon. I don't know what else I should do about this. Again I want to just sell everything I have again and quit game again because ncsoft dose nothing if it ain't money too them. I like playing this game as a hobby but I can't even enchant my weapon or even ask ncsoft about stuff and just play it off like nothing is wrong hmmm why stay here and waste my time and money on this game. With the lady luck and the enchanting problem going on I lost all my levels on bow and over 100b adena for nothing. I had my bow up to +19 and then hearing from players about the problems going on in lineage 2. GM's and ncsoft please help me with this problem with my bow it went from +19 down to +14 and lost all the adena about 150b. Thank you 

25 minutes ago, IMoonLight19 said:

Enchanting items 

Well where do I start I bought a +16 bloody r99 thrower 3 SA had it for a week or so now and I wanted to enchant my bow higher in levels. I went and used like 15 gold cards paying 10b each. Only 5 out of the 15 I spent adena on enchanted and out of the 15 gold cards I never got a lady luck on them. Out of the 15 gold cards and the 5 enchanted they only went up one level not 2 or 3 levels. My character has 65 LUC on it should get something out of it. Well hearing from players something happened with the last update and players were saying something happened with lady luck and he enchanting part of lineage 2. Well I put a ticket in trying to ask ncsoft about this problem and said nothing to me its a part of the game is what they told me. I really feel ncsoft is doing nothing about this and not helping me with my weapon. I don't know what else I should do about this. Again I want to just sell everything I have again and quit game again because ncsoft dose nothing if it ain't money too them. I like playing this game as a hobby but I can't even enchant my weapon or even ask ncsoft about stuff and just play it off like nothing is wrong hmmm why stay here and waste my time and money on this game. With the lady luck and the enchanting problem going on I lost all my levels on bow and over 100b adena for nothing. I had my bow up to +19 and then hearing from players about the problems going on in lineage 2. GM's and ncsoft please help me with this problem with my bow it went from +19 down to +14 and lost all the adena about 150b. Thank you 

something did happen to the lady luck.. didnt need to enchant anything to notice this... enough with crafting SS.. the lady luck appearance is much more rare now :(

Well for one I am 34 years old I am not 10 thank you very much. And for one these are topics not to act like an ass that’s for sure. For two I’ve been hearing players throughout the whole game saying the NC soft messed with the enchanting and the Lady luck. So for one with them doing that they owe me my bow back up to +19. And they need to do so and see soft has been messing with us for so long and everybody Fed up with it I sure am. So if you’re snotty little remarks I don’t wanna hear it you can keep them out of my post. And I don’t use my mom’s credit card on 34 I have my own thank you so go cry to somebody else

• Like 1

everyone complained enchanting is hard and they decided to remove somehow the last hope of the game lol .

Rip Lady Luck and welcome to classic btw guys u can remove the LUC stats forever,it's the same.

Last enchants i made i did on base LUC without any extra pots or anything like 65.

We made loads of cloaks last event +20 and that's why they removed the lady luck lmao

4 hours ago, OpenNewServer said:

My first question would be, how old are you 10 years old? The enchant rate is low, those who enchant weapons have LUC 110, and you want a miser 65LUC what? Shit fire. These claims are crazy, with 150b I would have bought it +20, maybe you don't know how to add and subtract. By god what you have to read. And please leave Mommys credit card alone. yes.

Its not true.  luc 110 its minimal now.  65luc - its any difference from 1 or 35.

1 day ago i was using 18.000 scroll for enchanting. Have results.  My luc 93 and its ~2% bonus. (if i wrong im will check in excel table, and correct) That's all.

For one they did not say anything in the patch notes they were going to change the enchanting or the lady luck. So how do they get away with doing so without saying anything? They always say us the forms but it dose nothing. Because it does nothing they don't care as long as they are making money they don't care about are problems at all. 

2 hours ago, IMoonLight19 said:

For one they did not say anything in the patch notes they were going to change the enchanting or the lady luck. So how do they get away with doing so without saying anything? They always say us the forms but it dose nothing. Because it does nothing they don't care as long as they are making money they don't care about are problems at all. 

Their product, their rules. 

I'm amazed no one has noticed the changes to vop yet... 

4 hours ago, IMoonLight19 said:

in patch notes

The LUC activation bonus rate has been adjusted according to the LUC value.

The luck has been modified, but of course no details.

The npc Lucky Baby Angel luck +1 for 10s can be associated with the marph pot, which was not the case before, and the Dimensional Bracelet which can give you up to  +5 in luck. The Marphr Shirt +7, i  think this not has an influence on the Compund.

The Luck on the Compound increases the success rate, in the enchantment, the luck does not intervene directly in the success rate but gives a second chance with The Lady Luck.

The dices are replaced by an algorithm, inspired by Dragons Board game, everything revolves around probabilities.

• Thanks 1

So I did two videos on you tube I was about 82 luc and before I was at 65 luc and everything was the same. So with that I would not buy anything to help your character with luc stuff. Ncsoft wants us as players to spend my money on stuff so yeah. I have put tickets in about this and yeah they do nothing. It is a waste of time to talk to ncsoft. But they let players to run programs on lineage 2 and do nothing other stuff.

8 hours ago, Chanix said:

The luck has been modified, but of course no details.

The npc Lucky Baby Angel luck +1 for 10s can be associated with the marph pot, which was not the case before, and the Dimensional Bracelet which can give you up to  +5 in luck. The Marphr Shirt +7, i  think this not has an influence on the Compund.

The Luck on the Compound increases the success rate, in the enchantment, the luck does not intervene directly in the success rate but gives a second chance with The Lady Luck.

The dices are replaced by an algorithm, inspired by Dragons Board game, everything revolves around probabilities.

Better delete post. Its not like this at all :)

Luck spawns lady luck with gives 100% success on what it spawned during or evading a deadly hit.  My experience now is she appears a third of what she did.   

That being said, I feel the enchantment rate was also lowered, that I can't prove.  I've made several +5 mid grade kaliel and none anywhere near as difficult and the 1 I made after update.  150+ scrolls on a midgarde is not right.    

1 hour ago, Degus said:

Luck spawns lady luck with gives 100% success on what it spawned during or evading a deadly hit.  My experience now is she appears a third of what she did.   

That being said, I feel the enchantment rate was also lowered, that I can't prove.  I've made several +5 mid grade kaliel and none anywhere near as difficult and the 1 I made after update.  150+ scrolls on a midgarde is not right.    

You not right. But ok I will make about this post.

Although, we here at Game Support have no direct influence on how the game is designed. We strongly advise you to share your thoughts in the official forums for an additional impact on the Devs. 

Title: Lineage II Forums
Link: https://forums.lineage2.com/

Here is what they say so they don't have to help players with anything lol 

12 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

where is mathematic and numbers - not exist feeling. what you write - its not true.

what i write is 100% true and understandable, what didn't ya like?  i was buying scrolls by the 50 and made several trips,  do I have exact numbers, no, do I have over 5 mid kaliel all +5 that were all easy except the 1 after  update, yes, what seems to be the broblem?

The details of your ticket has been thoroughly reviewed by the Support Team. Unfortunately, the only way to communicate with support is via email or support site in creating a ticket. We do not have a direct hotline to get in touch with.

Since we have nothing more to add in this particular matter, I will now be setting your ticket to solved.

Feel free to create a new ticket if you have any other questions or concern.

LOCATIONS

AUSTIN

Austin, TX 78730
United States

Lol no phone funny