Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Hime

Hasn't anyone on the past or present NC team learned that you BETA TEST EVERYTHING before you plop the server back up? You royally screwed us when you took away spots, made them harder, & trying to even get a spot is a joke. Take a solid look at your terrible updates, or lack there of >_>, before putting the server up, jsut to take it down in 3.2 seconds. Thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Degus said:

they forgot to lower enchant rates before bringing it back up

Ummm, you're probably not to far from the truth. Clan/Ally peeps that logged in fast and got a Greedy Chest, 5 of them,  all got lvl5 emeralds. I don't think thats suppose to happen. Somebody didn't turn something down to its "give them random BS" lvl. Not sure if they'll still be there when we get back. But we shall see.

7 minutes ago, HEXperiment said:

Hasn't anyone on the past or present NC team learned that you BETA TEST EVERYTHING before you plop the server back up? You royally screwed us when you took away spots, made them harder, & trying to even get a spot is a joke. Take a solid look at your terrible updates, or lack there of >_>, before putting the server up, jsut to take it down in 3.2 seconds. Thanks byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Beta test anything? That's a good one.  NCWest pretty much yanked the public test servers years ago. I'm still amazed how this company operates these days.

• Like 1

the bots ar over power whet instant port on greedy chest  cams  and 1 shot them rly and GMS will not make any bans becouse they keep the server alive not the 1000+ low lelvel bots who farm 24/7 so STOP QQ IF DONT LIKE THE SERVER MOVE TO OTHER 

10 minutes ago, Mazakin said:

the bots ar over power whet instant port on greedy chest  cams  and 1 shot them rly and GMS will not make any bans becouse they keep the server alive not the 1000+ low lelvel bots who farm 24/7 so STOP QQ IF DONT LIKE THE SERVER MOVE TO OTHER 

do NOT tell me what to do

Best thing to do is to quit and comback after a year or 2 , cuz otherwise you cant see changes, in the game , community staff can't solve simple queries or reply to a posts...

communication with players is better in illegal servers than in officials.. :D

detailed updates and customer service 1000% better and more responsive... not sure how did nc soft still keeps these 2 community staff employed... as they have no interest in doing they job at all ,

and dont try to delete the post again.. 

post is relevant to this topic!

• Thanks 2

On 2/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, Siri said:

@Hime

I think it would be a good step to clarify it more detailed towards us.

Which issues are you discussing with the devs?

Tell us for example like

- Melee lag -> status xx, we tested xx, result

- Lag spikes (mostly server wide on cursed weapon drops)

-  DC/Login in problems

- Inventory Limit Main - Dual (Hell i barely can switch from main to dual...)

- Keyboard Macro's

- Mysterious Herb removal

- missing xp raise from the patch

- monster difficulty now

- I think i've read about Alien Invasion being needed (you said once its not possible to give - WHY?)

- etc.

Make a list, keep us updated on the progress/replies from the dev team. This is how to communicate with your playerbase and show them that you actually work.

My few cents on this

So 4 Days passed and still no reply? @Juji @Hime did you read this or missed it? 

Give us some detailed feedback please.