Stop with login accounts based events that cause server lag

Draecke

@Juji @Hime Seriously stop with events that encourages crazy amounts of alt/fake accounts logged when you know very well that the closer the servers get to the max capacity queue get's triggered and server performance degradation becomes stupid.

you guys never were able to fix the melee lag and now you're making sure even skills lag ? what kind of fail business logic is that ?

time to can the whole fake look how great we're doing KPI's around unique account logins as it makes your real paying players not being able to play

if you gotta have events like Oriana or any other such event make sure it has better logic like for players of lvl 110+ or 105+ with at least 8K NCoins spend so we do NOT get again hundreds/thousands accounts logged that actually don't play the game and only exist to farm these type of events.

Also please tell Korea to update the logic behind those Greedy Chests aka make them only spawn at random at mob spawns were players are currently hunting so we can get rid of the ~400 spy alts that are logged 24/7 - again the paying player base does NOT appreciate these fake active player logins KPI inflation when it is the main cause for the server performance degradation.

This game depends heavily on the money spend by the paying players and I'm telling you stop ruining the game performance for us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

for players of lvl 110+ or 105+ with at least 8K NCoins spend

I was about to like this post but then I got to this part. As usual, high lvl and well geared players live in their bubble...

I happen to run a clan for newbies/returning players and I have seen most of them quit this game because they are not able to progress and feel discouraged. Oriana event is something that let them get some basic cash for ores and such, since the coins are tradable (which is so rare!) and could be sold.

If you want 'fresh blood' on the server, events should be available to lower lvl ppl who have not spent anything yet and the rewards should be tradable so new players have means to get some adena.

Note, I agree of course, there should be some logic that prevents players from logging 347254854 boxes that just stand idle waiting for rewards. NC should design events in a way which engages activity of some sort. Greedy chests mechanism is yet another big fail.

10 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime Seriously stop with making this game run like trash and stop with events that encourages crazy amounts of alt/fake accounts logged when you know very well that the closer the servers get to the max capacity queue get's triggered and server performance degradation becomes stupid.

you guys never were able to fix the melee lag and now you're making sure even skills lag ? what kind of fail business logic is that ?

time to can the whole fake look how great we're doing KPI's around unique account logins as it makes your real paying players not being able to play

if you gotta have events like Oriana or any other such event make sure it has better logic like for players of lvl 110+ or 105+ with at least 8K NCoins spend so we do NOT get again hundreds/thousands accounts logged that actually don't play the game and only exist to farm these type of events.

Also please tell Korea to update the logic behind those Greedy Chests aka make them only spawn at random at mob spawns were players are currently hunting so we can get rid of the ~400 spy alts that are logged 24/7 - again the paying player base does NOT appreciate these fake active player logins KPI inflation when it is the main cause for the server performance degradation.

This game depends heavily on the money spend by the paying players and I'm telling you stop ruining the game performance for us.

I don't disagree, but investors want to see connectivity numbers go up. Events like this successfully do that artificially. 

I don't see any other reason to do Oriana. 

Same reason stands for why Hewr is locked to 5 per toon. They need more accs "spending" and they know ppl load alts with ncoin to bypass that limit. 

simple fix have to be actively hunting to get anything from event.  Your out of combat your out of the event.  Its the most fair way to do regardless of level or nc coin purchase.

I have 4 accounts I only buy with my main and gift supplies to my other accounts.  SO in that case only my main would be eligible for events going forward even though Id spend less nc coins if I only had a main?

I shouldn't be punished for that.

Greedy chest fix is the same its a spawn where someone is actively hunting (yes they can do it the mechanic exists they use to use it for Santa event and used in Lizardman plains for archers per-awakening) So this way if your active or heavy dd you have a shot at getting the chest at least.

• Like 1

You mean that with your logic the game should only be for paid players.
It is not a bad idea, that there are 30 dolls playing that are the ones that maintain the server.
The game is free to play for now, and you might know bot accounts that you see are from players who also have paid accounts.
Yes, you should go back to monthly subscriptions, as before where only those who paid played. kkkk
If this point was reached, it is because no one paid to play this game that is in decline thanks to those who pay.
Paying gives them the right to have much more:

Increases PVE damage inflicted on NPCs by 15%
Increases XP and SP by 50%
Increases All Stats by 1
Increases P. Def./M. Def. by 500
Increases Adena drop amount + 300%
Increases Item drop rate + 100%
Increases Spoil drop rate + 100%
hp, Decreases skill use time by 20%,

You think you are where you are because you are a better player than the rest or because you pay, stick to reality.

Greetings.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Helvie said:

I was about to like this post but then I got to this part. As usual, high lvl and well geared players live in their bubble...

I happen to run a clan for newbies/returning players and I have seen most of them quit this game because they are not able to progress and feel discouraged. Oriana event is something that let them get some basic cash for ores and such, since the coins are tradable (which is so rare!) and could be sold.

If you want 'fresh blood' on the server, events should be available to lower lvl ppl who have not spent anything yet and the rewards should be tradable so new players have means to get some adena.

Note, I agree of course, there should be some logic that prevents players from logging 347254854 boxes that just stand idle waiting for rewards. NC should design events in a way which engages activity of some sort. Greedy chests mechanism is yet another big fail.

I'm open for suggestions on how NC can detect real lowbie players ? maybe if logged in X amount hours/days prior to the start of said event ?

my grievance is with the accounts logged for the sole purpose of "farm" dumb events and be damned the impact it has on the server performance

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MONOSABIO said:

You mean that with your logic the game should only be for paid players.
It is not a bad idea, that there are 30 dolls playing that are the ones that maintain the server.
The game is free to play for now, and you might know bot accounts that you see are from players who also have paid accounts.
Yes, you should go back to monthly subscriptions, as before where only those who paid played. kkkk
If this point was reached, it is because no one paid to play this game that is in decline thanks to those who pay.
Paying gives them the right to have much more:

Increases PVE damage inflicted on NPCs by 15%
Increases XP and SP by 50%
Increases All Stats by 1
Increases P. Def./M. Def. by 500
Increases Adena drop amount + 300%
Increases Item drop rate + 100%
Increases Spoil drop rate + 100%
hp, Decreases skill use time by 20%,

You think you are where you are because you are a better player than the rest or because you pay, stick to reality.

Greetings.

that is not my point at all, the issue is that these type of events cause serious issues with the server performance and everyone suffers

removing event farm accounts means rewards actually will go to real playing players and not the guy who can log 400+ chars and screw the rest of the server

the only reason I mention the paying players here is cause evidently NC only seem to care to $$$ and well this is hurting those players just as much

anyways your answer was aimed at me personally which says enough about your mindset and shows how little you know about me :)

It's really unplayable for melee, if it's bad for those who 1 shot monsters, imagine for others.

I really don't know a good solution for events like Oriana, but the logic behind the greedy chest needs to change urgently, this alone would help a lot.

I find it crazy that they make events that require you to login to win. I know they do it for STATS to show how active there servers are but its ruining the game's playability. I know people with 10 + computers with 3 clients each macro clicking the scrolls hoping they will win. The server is getting so over burdened that melee toons punch one time then wait 2 seconds and punch again. My archer skills are so delayed that I have 3 out of five skills ready to use but spamming the keys are not firing them... Please stop the even and never bring one that requires you to be logged in back. You can simply make the scroll a rune that needs to be in your inventory and if you win the event item will be mailed to  you with a 30 day timer.

On 3/12/2021 at 2:17 AM, Draecke said:

@Juji @Hime Seriously stop with events that encourages crazy amounts of alt/fake accounts logged when you know very well that the closer the servers get to the max capacity queue get's triggered and server performance degradation becomes stupid.

Hey Draecke, pb me trough here please :)

On 3/12/2021 at 4:46 PM, Draecke said:

I'm open for suggestions on how NC can detect real lowbie players ? maybe if logged in X amount hours/days prior to the start of said event ?

my grievance is with the accounts logged for the sole purpose of "farm" dumb events and be damned the impact it has on the server performance

No man, I have nothing special with you, I regret not answering you from the other account but they have all been banned, even the terminal that I use regularly they have banned me, nor the forum let me read. But this event has had a good side after all, at least for me. my regards and stay in the game.