What want from us

We not have support, u cant resolve meele, dc, whatevwr, u nerf enchant rates, u do fake promotions in store, u lie, u do nothing, we got nothing in free events and paid events, we have lag, u not give a response in forums, u wanna we leave? Sounds good to me, the worse game company i have seen, continue with yours fake events, continue without resolve serius ingame problems cuz we have a lot of idiots that will still paying....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I propose to do a test after server maintenance from 6:30 -> 03/24/2021 to 03/31/2021.
Buy nothing, cancel everything, maybe it will get the team to work, because for now they are only taking your cards.
And he laughs in your face, doing something like BUAHAHA

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime Seriously what do you do all day?  You never respond to forum; you obviously don't care about your players (you know, your customers that help to PAY YOUR SALARY); fix all the problem list by the OP and all over this forum.  Running false advertisement events will get you trouble eventually; it's just a matter of time; not to mention that if the plan is the make the game unplayable so we all quit; that's seriously the lowest of the low for any company.  You took away crafting, you took repeat money or item making quests, you took away decent hunting areas, you even took the joy of actually leveling characters with that stupid fast track to 105 leveling system; oh and the biggest stupidity of all you made all equipment available to all levels; what happened  to working for each armor and weapon grade level.   You have made any type of character or item upgrade/enchantment a gamble or risk factor to achieve; it's absolutely ridiculous.

This is not a post of a new player whining about the game, I have played this and loved doing so for 17 years; but the recent changes are abysmal and just plain stupid; it's not about not wanting so spend money, I buy my share of NCoins to make ends meet and improve my character, it's about making the game a fun experience for all; not just a few big spending clans.  My point is this; do your job; support your customers (PLAYERS), LISTEN TO THEM, INTERACT WITH THEM; I can name three or four companies half the size of NCSoft with less staff that provide better support and care more about their product then your entire team. DO YOUR JOB!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/22/2021 at 12:28 PM, Leofire said:

@Juji @Hime Seriously what do you do all day?  You never respond to forum; you obviously don't care about your players (you know, your customers that help to PAY YOUR SALARY); fix all the problem list by the OP and all over this forum.  Running false advertisement events will get you trouble eventually; it's just a matter of time; not to mention that if the plan is the make the game unplayable so we all quit; that's seriously the lowest of the low for any company.  You took away crafting, you took repeat money or item making quests, you took away decent hunting areas, you even took the joy of actually leveling characters with that stupid fast track to 105 leveling system; oh and the biggest stupidity of all you made all equipment available to all levels; what happened  to working for each armor and weapon grade level.   You have made any type of character or item upgrade/enchantment a gamble or risk factor to achieve; it's absolutely ridiculous.

This is not a post of a new player whining about the game, I have played this and loved doing so for 17 years; but the recent changes are abysmal and just plain stupid; it's not about not wanting so spend money, I buy my share of NCoins to make ends meet and improve my character, it's about making the game a fun experience for all; not just a few big spending clans.  My point is this; do your job; support your customers (PLAYERS), LISTEN TO THEM, INTERACT WITH THEM; I can name three or four companies half the size of NCSoft with less staff that provide better support and care more about their product then your entire team. DO YOUR JOB!

That all true dont see any fix on the meele lag when the server is heavy. @Juji and @Hime never answer our petitions, so they dont care about players! 
and WE as a players have a very own fault give them our money to them.

5 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Wow so much anger and disappointed customer... sometimes I wonder when these complainers joined LineageII?  2 years ago?  2 months ago?

I sometimes wonder who has the time to wonder about other people....

6 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Wow so much anger and disappointed customer... sometimes I wonder when these complainers joined LineageII?  2 years ago?  2 months ago?

So, if you're new and just started you should be ok with the lagg? The no support? The money events that take your RL cash and give nothing in return? The Free events that back when i started this game gave items you could use and to a large number of players, now its gives jack. All this should be OK if you're new and just started this game? That would be your thought process to gain and keep players? 

This is an online MMO which i thought was meant to keep the players of old, and gain players anew. That is not what i see on a daily bases. What i see is a game that is turned on and walked away from. No support, no interaction, no communication, and no consequences to those that play according to their own rules and not the rules of the game. I feel that my search for a new MMO should commence. I've played for 17yrs while also keeping my World of Warcarft account going for that same 17yrs. One has stayed relavent, the other has shot itself in the foot over and over and over.  I think if i wasn't playing with a group of people that i enjoy interacting with on a daily bases i would have left this game a very long time ago. That being said. If they quit, i'm out.  

On 3/20/2021 at 10:51 PM, CrossEyedMary said:

We not have support, u cant resolve meele, dc, whatevwr, u nerf enchant rates, u do fake promotions in store, u lie, u do nothing, we got nothing in free events and paid events, we have lag, u not give a response in forums, u wanna we leave? Sounds good to me, the worse game company i have seen, continue with yours fake events, continue without resolve serius ingame problems cuz we have a lot of idiots that will still paying....

Bro why you cry ? The only things to do is STOP BUYING NCOINS. NCwest is a business, if they have income they will not care about their costumers. When people will stop investing in L2 store we will be listened for sure; however this game has been destroyed long time ago and it's a waste of time.  Meanwhile accept the sweet scam events ;)giphy.gif

OK i'm guessing its time for me to call it a game. See if peeps can give me a shout when this becomes a game again. I really don't understand WTF is going on, but its just not even something i wish to waste me time on anymore. I'll get my dailies done with my crew today then i'm out. This shit is a waste with no one even thinking about fixing it. WTF am i doing still here. Time to answer that question with.. i'm not here anymore. Cya all later.