Lets Talk Seriously

Propet

Why NCSoft not limit account logging by ip? and not ban all proxy server connection? and  ip that not from on ISP.

Why they not do anything about those type of connections?

What business they could get by keep all rmt connection?  "RMT using Proxy Server IPs to keep safe main player ip" and player who log 100 account and make lag in servers?
What is the point?
@Juji @Hime
Guys confest, look how many player quit l2, cause you guys not do anything about banning proxy ips and player who log hundred account, because they can, you guys should limit connections, i mostly log 3 account, and no more,  you guys limit account to 3 per pc, but not in ip? make 14 account limit in ip,

24 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

and what will you do about net cafe's that have everyone log from 1 IP?  or a college/university dormitory?  ip limit wont work for obvious reasons. 

Good point, but how many chance have for  4 player its on same Net Cafe :) or college or univery? :D
Really Low
+ Support Team, probable can detect where is the ip they try to disconnecting.

10 hours ago, Propet said:

Why NCSoft not limit account logging by ip? and not ban all proxy server connection? and  ip that not from on ISP.

Why they not do anything about those type of connections?

What business they could get by keep all rmt connection?  "RMT using Proxy Server IPs to keep safe main player ip" and player who log 100 account and make lag in servers?
What is the point?
@Juji @Hime
Guys confest, look how many player quit l2, cause you guys not do anything about banning proxy ips and player who log hundred account, because they can, you guys should limit connections, i mostly log 3 account, and no more,  you guys limit account to 3 per pc, but not in ip? make 14 account limit in ip,

It sounds easy, but it's rather impossible to do.There are many variables in play, including families playing from same IP and such.Also banning IPs is one of the worst ideas in networking in general.Owners of these IPs change (or at least the clients behind them).Services like WTFast, Battleping and so on reply on very few IPs for given region and hundreds of players may get affected by IP ban, which they do not deserve.

There are way more technical reasons not to block IPs and NC knows that very very well, hence they never ban by IP, but by account.I know from the point you see this it seems that banning IPs will solve the issues, but it won't.

• Like 1

Guys mayby just simple and normal solution is to have live GM in game? ;) its not hard to find and punish bad guys :P Its like with police, you could stole snickers from market but you are affraid for penalty... guess how will look your city without authorities guarding order.... ;)

• Like 1

bha ip proxy is the minor malus....

why should i pay prestige pack if the server work by carbon?

why should i pay for partecipate at event scammer like new version ORIANNA and tarot card?

in the end

why  should i play in this good server with melee lag skill lag terrain bug in toi2 skill aoe bug  and other?

why noone answer to our complains? all in easter holiday?

C'mon gm/support answer me pls

i hope gm and support for easter they aren't in holiday becouse after maintenance this server is embarassing.

guys, look,  all  NIC have diff type MAC so with IP + NIC fully enough, each pc have NIC and all have diff Mac, so no way even on net cafe, have problem, and NCSoft can detect Mac Address without problem, if they can detect IP.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:04 AM, FoToMoTo said:

Guys mayby just simple and normal solution is to have live GM in game? ;) its not hard to find and punish bad guys :P Its like with police, you could stole snickers from market but you are affraid for penalty... guess how will look your city without authorities guarding order.... ;)

Go to ruins of Agony on the classic server you have bots leveling over each other you can just go in there and ban 200 accounts in 10 seconds its so obvious they die go to town and come back to same spot and continue killing.  I tried pking one and it was back before i was even white yet.