Change your character name to transfer [UNBELIEVABLE]

BadAlt

My character is not elegible for transfer and this is why:

GM Aulakiria
  • 8 hours ago
Hello there,

Upon checking, I found that there is a character named "SraKrishna" on Naia server which is one of the possible reasons why your character cannot queue up for our Server Transfer service. I hope this information helps.

If you have more to add, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Valgar

8 hours ago

But the name should not be a problem since there is a placeholder with another name in Naia. The character SraKrishna in Naia is not mine. I dont get why  i am not elegible to transfer just because another person has tha same name if my name in Naia is going to be different. I am getting this penalty because of others?

GM Aulakiria

1 hour ago

Hello again,

Unfortunately your character is ineligible due to the reason previously stated. We advise you to change your name first before proceeding with the Server Transfer. Also try to remove your friends list and see how it goes. We can only hope for your understanding and we will await your response.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Really, why would i have to change my name if the placeholder in Naia has a diferent name?

So, i would have to waste 4k Ncoin and pay another 50$? And nothing about same name in both servers is mentioned in the Server Transfer page

Good job guys

this is not the problem of the same names,
I just tested on an account with level 103 character with the nickname of chronos only, where in naia there is no such nickname, and the same problem continues.

is some problem in the ncsoft itself and I'm waiting but they do not help or respond. 

56 minutes ago, BadAlt said:

My character is not elegible for transfer and this is why:

GM Aulakiria
  • 8 hours ago
Hello there,

Upon checking, I found that there is a character named "SraKrishna" on Naia server which is one of the possible reasons why your character cannot queue up for our Server Transfer service. I hope this information helps.

If you have more to add, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Valgar

8 hours ago

But the name should not be a problem since there is a placeholder with another name in Naia. The character SraKrishna in Naia is not mine. I dont get why  i am not elegible to transfer just because another person has tha same name if my name in Naia is going to be different. I am getting this penalty because of others?

GM Aulakiria

1 hour ago

Hello again,

Unfortunately your character is ineligible due to the reason previously stated. We advise you to change your name first before proceeding with the Server Transfer. Also try to remove your friends list and see how it goes. We can only hope for your understanding and we will await your response.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Really, why would i have to change my name if the placeholder in Naia has a diferent name?

So, i would have to waste 4k Ncoin and pay another 50$? And nothing about same name in both servers is mentioned in the Server Transfer page

Good job guys

I agree however, the transfer system has its bugs because it is not possible to make the transfer application even, being within all the rules, please responsible we will fix the errors.  how to open server transfer with malfunctioning system?

Hello,

We are currently reviewing your concern and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

we can only wait to fix the problem, I already tested it and many tested it and all had the same error of "NOT ELEGIBLE" 

unfortunately the problem is not nicknames.
I already took the test.
and now we have to wait and wait and nobody to come give us a light when we are going to leave the bottom of the dark tunnel. 

• Like 1

last time i did a server transfer I had to have the name I wanted of toon I wanted to transfer on the server I wanted to go to.  so for VOO to transfer to another server, I needed to have a level 1 toon named VOO on new server.  much easier to just make new toons on both servers.  hopefully process is easier now...

There was also that one time when the servers merged and all characters with duplicate names were given a generic placeholder name. First person to log in and grab the desired name got to keep the name. The rest remained under generic placeholder name, which they had to change to something else at log in. 

Even though much of the transfer process is manual, you'd think they would automate some aspects of it in a similar fashion.