Bring back Offline Training Camp

We are wasting huge amount of resources on client and on server side.

Bring back in game an offline exping. I no need even drop, but do this for Prestige (or Destiny or both) pack users.

Mechanics:

1. Player press button "Move to Training Camp".

2. Player farm 20 minutes with self buffs(elixirs) and potions(another consumables) with the counter on. 

3. Server collect info about dps/exp.

4. Server update every 10 minutes player experience using that base multiplied  by random [0.9...1.1].

5. U have Purple. Make app for it and simply output data there. 

6. Profit.

Pro:

1. It is environmentally friendly.

2. It saves client and server resources. Keeping the cloud will be cheaper.

3. Customers will not overpay for electricity. And they will always be sure that the character continue to level up, and does not lie dead on the spot while they are at work, at school, on a picnic, in a club, on the court, ..., elsewhere.

I know the 3rd is empty sound for you, but think about 2nd.

Contra:

1. Need to do something. 

• Like 1

If there's a chance for farming PVE spots without being PK or Forced PVP kills on you when your afk booting and do real life stuff, then I want it in game please. Even if its a paid service as prestige pack. It makes it worth knowing I can PVE farm whiteout worries of unpleasant player kills on you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Offline exp in lineage 2 is like you say i play football watching it at tv :P

Tell me the difference afk exp and offline?

I just wanna make things better.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

1 statement and that will make this a hard no.

MMORPG.   Look it up.

your 100 alt boxes logged in at one time to take up half the server population and pk noobs doesnt quite = mmorpg

even if you do talk to them as if they were a real person

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Failure said:

the point is there isnt massive amounts of multiple people online in this game anymore

its just a bunch of macro bots wasting space

So you are basically a misgrunted player... wasting your time trolling... otherwise you would not made a new forum account :P

33 minutes ago, Failure said:

the point is there isnt massive amounts of multiple people online in this game anymore

its just a bunch of macro bots wasting space

If people want free macro and waste own resources, let they do it. I just want better (decent for 2021) service. If I pay money, I don't wanna wake up in the midnight if my toons are okay or not. I  better pay and won't be a night watch.

1 minute ago, LordDragnil said:

If people want free macro and waste own resources, let they do it. I just want better (decent for 2021) service. If I pay money, I don't wanna wake up in the midnight if my toons are okay or not. I  better pay and won't be a night watch.

im not sure why any1 would want to macro, especially in todays gaming world where there are so many fun games to actually play

you could pay some1 to watch at night for you, probly cheaper than your spending on promos

On 6/14/2021 at 3:12 AM, LordDragnil said:

Bring back in game an offline exping. I no need even drop, but do this for Prestige (or Destiny or both) pack users.

Mechanics:

2. Player farm 20 minutes with self buffs(elixirs) and potions(another consumables) with the counter on. 

4. Server update every 10 minutes player experience using that base multiplied  by random [0.9...1.1].

6. Profit.

Pro:

3. Customers will not overpay for electricity. And they will always be sure that the character continue to level up, and does not lie dead on the spot while they are at work, at school, on a picnic, in a club, on the court, ..., elsewhere.

Contra:

1. Need to do something. 

NCsoft has never had an offline "Training Camp" or offline shops either for any official L2 service(4game is a licensee, legally providing Lineage2 service in their region[plus customizations]) so if you want to get back offline anything... you came to the wrong place(go to the server where they actually had/have those services)

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

NCsoft has never had an offline "Training Camp" or offline shops either for any official L2 service(4game is a licensee, legally providing Lineage2 service in their region[plus customizations]) so if you want to get back offline anything... you came to the wrong place(go to the server where they actually had/have those services)

its just the wrong place because no1 of importance will listen or relay this to the dev team, or the dev team simply will not care

it would be smart to do tho, especially for private sell shops to go offline...it would free up a lot of server space and reduce the use of resources on all ends

it would leave only the active people that are actually playing the game, not just botting or sitting there in giran wasting space

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

Did you play other LEGAL servers? It was russian old feature.

NCJP has app for smartphones. Maybe not such functional, but better then our nothing.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

Did you play other LEGAL servers? It was russian old feature.

NCJP has app for smartphones. Maybe not such functional, but better then our nothing.

WOW I've never heard of NCRU... it's 4game/Innova, APP is irrelevant... you are asking for return of a feature which was developed by/for for an independent  licensee(never on legitimate company run servers... EVER)

11 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

WOW I've never heard of NCRU... it's 4game/Innova, APP is irrelevant... you are asking for return of a feature which was developed by/for for an independent  licensee(never on legitimate company run servers... EVER)

Key word "Independent" LOL 🤦‍♂️

15 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

I ask for decent service for 21 century. All modern games provide this.

10 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I ask for decent service for 21 century. All modern games provide this.

Let me see all modern games provide that:

Call of Duty - No

Total War - No

Outriders - No

Halo - No

Gears of War - No

Warcraft - No

League of Legends - No

Please tell us a top 10 game that provides that?  Oh wait you can't this is not a mobile phone game just stop please.

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Let me see all modern games provide that:

Call of Duty - No

Total War - No

Outriders - No

Halo - No

Gears of War - No

Warcraft - No

League of Legends - No

Please tell us a top 10 game that provides that?  Oh wait you can't this is not a mobile phone game just stop please.

Copypaste, cuz I am lazy:

Global gaming software and services revenue grew 21.6% to an estimated $174.53 billion. Mobile led the way, with nearly $100 billion in annual revenue accounting for 57.2% of the market.

Console content was a distant second at $40.61 billion in annual revenue while PC trailed with $34.12 billion.

Think about 

So need wait until someone else will start provide it on PC? Good point. Sir, you're farseer.  🥴

5 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Current Lineage 2 has no content unlike games in your list. There is only grind. Because no grind > no level > no grind > ...

Yes grind, but for grind u need to organize, find a way to get best exp/adena income per hour, decide if use extra boost or not, think twice where to go when at war status, still need to take care about our lovely afk killers. How all of this fit to offline you asking? :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LordDragnil said:

Copypaste, cuz I am lazy:

Global gaming software and services revenue grew 21.6% to an estimated $174.53 billion. Mobile led the way, with nearly $100 billion in annual revenue accounting for 57.2% of the market.

Console content was a distant second at $40.61 billion in annual revenue while PC trailed with $34.12 billion.

Think about 

So need wait until someone else will start provide it on PC? Good point. Sir, you're farseer.  🥴

Mobile gaming is not a "top" end game no one buys a top of line "phone" to play a game.  I know thats a little hard to believe.  Please stop contradicting yourself.  If you like playing mobile games then go play them and leave these forums alone and stop posting please.

On 6/14/2021 at 4:12 AM, LordDragnil said:

Mechanics:

6. Profit.

Pro:

Contra:

1. Need to do something. 

or just put the dps dummy back in aden

also, u can calculate your own xp/hour via initializing the restart window and timing it