Lara Event Strange reward :P

Me too.. What for..?

and another strange item i opened a few days ago, Espertise Rune or something like that, usefull to have no penaltys for use S/R-grade Weapons or something like that, i don t remember exactly but when that expired i got a penalty for use R-grade equipment... i had to restart client to solve that... =S

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, Eviscreator said:

well i open some lara gift from my alts toons and i see this Heine Special Bait Coupon wrong reward @Juji  chek plz

:) 

https://ibb.co/5KNp2xV

@Juji@Hime 

There is an issue with the buff giving out different rewards and it will be fixed during the maintenance tomorrow. The Heine Coupon items will also be removed since they are not for our region.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

There is an issue with the buff giving out different rewards and it will be fixed during the maintenance tomorrow. The Heine Coupon items will also be removed since they are not for our region.

Ok, 

And ? Will it be some kind of replacement or anything ?

I mean 1 got 3 times heine coupons and 1 time 2k spiritshots  so i would feel a little bit scammed if you're were only erasing the items...

It's not really my fault if the game provides me item i can't use but it becomes my problem when it takes my "reward" without any kind of counterpart.

An equivalent amount of proper lara box would do the job though.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Juji said:

what other "not for out region" rewards can be given?

On 7/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, Hikizume said:

Ok, 

And ? Will it be some kind of replacement or anything ?

I mean 1 got 3 times heine coupons and 1 time 2k spiritshots  so i would feel a little bit scammed if you're were only erasing the items...

It's not really my fault if the game provides me item i can't use but it becomes my problem when it takes my "reward" without any kind of counterpart.

An equivalent amount of proper lara box would do the job though.  

nah... doubt it.