[Blackbird Only] Ongoing Server Lag Issue - August 2021

Sunshine

14 hours ago, RedStealth said:

Well for those crying about MACRO just look for any one that has healer following them auto heals, that is a impossible option to comply with in game mechanics that is either very expensive repeatable functionable Keyboard , rarely used, Or we al know them as BOT<😉 I got nice screen shot from 5 min before server went down at 4:55 pm today.  any healer auto following and healing is impossible , as far as have tried checked with live options, the verbiage written same, just not assisting as intended, as I am told it's disabled, so all those players are botting.  there your lagg, BE nice to get a confirmation from A GM that the in game MAcro AsssT> is not activated? can please get answer to this so the user can under stand.  unless the party is standing still the heal does have party heal, but its not chasing,  you cant right click  I repeat can NOT asst attack/ follow / heal at same time can only perform one action either auto follow, or live actively spam click player NAME in party window to asst attacking but u cant do bot, (its Botting) if don't believe me can I get answer from A GM please. on MACRO ASST is not turned on.  P>S EXACTKY 5 hours of run time from the NOON eastern Reset.  smooth , 

umm yeah you can do it, keyboard macros are allowed so you can just do have a partt member targeted at all time from the healer put heal or party heal on auto use and have the keyboard/mouse spam F1 ( or the button that has the attack) every 4 seconds.

I love how all of you have the "detective" skill but not the common sense one!

*of course the healer window will have to be the active window for this to work

this why i cant two box.  they killed my Laptop with there Win License Error,  guess get new for x-mad, dam Intel hast made new video driver for many years, doesn't pass the check from the Start game window. So get the error.  maybe they remove they did few months ago.  Yea heard the key boards  ok but you need to have that account on active window not in TAB . Minimized mode... 

This is terrible! I feel like playing on a illegal server with DDOs attackers. Nonstop restart! NCSoft maybe doing this to get half the population get tired of playing and quit. They may have got the money back for pre-orders. So it is what it is. Just like that, 300 dollars for a crap.

@Sunshine

I address this to all CM`s and Tech.support, but mostly for DEV that are getting paid for doing nothing.

Me and friends started on this server, they started from day 1, I started from day 2. All of us supported server on maximum I mean payment, but what we get in return is not worth even a piece of a paper. 

Let`s be clear without any fantasies, I Essence player starting from servers White/Black on Ru-Official and still playing this, so I have some kind of understanding what good Essence server is about.

What we have here....

Server idea:

1) 10 clients per 1 PC -> Dead economics starting from 2.nd week of the server - market will be abnormal with the prices for adena and normal players who play 1-2 client per PC will not be able to use that market.

2) Limited payment - that will be implemented by stages ( good idea I support that )

3) Drops from raid bosses - Belts, talismans and etc... ( Agree with everything excluding Belts. Belt is main item for Essence game and if it`s not available for all player, how can you make it available for ZERG - clan that have 50+ ppl who is free-farming RBs, because there are no other clans with so many ppl. )

4) Drop from Epic bosses... ( We don`t have even 1 LVL dolls available on server for all normal people, but today from Zaken some ZERG clan dropped Zaken Doll 2.LVL - is this some kind of joke? )

5) Event with adena output from server after 1.st week of server - are you serious?! If you understand that 10 clients per PC are making to much adena and there are to many risks of RMT, just limit those clients - every player was asking for that since day 1 and maybe even before the start.

Quality of server:

1) Terrible delays and lags everyday ( People can`t play normaly, can`t farm AFK, can`t PVP - it`s just not playable with those delays/lags for most of the people )

2) Server drops ( 1-3 time per day this server is just shuting down for no reason - is this NCSOFT quality? Like seriously Official server quality is this low level? )

3) STILL NO FIXES IMPLEMENTED - THAT WOULD CHANGE SOMETHING ( We really wait for some miracles here and still spending time and money on this project believing that something will change soon, but sad truth - still nothing happened, only promises from CM`s about information and that`s it. 

All player still wait for this to be fixed and if you can not FIX it, than at least deal with the Logs and compensate all players who lost their money and items because of the server lags/delays.

With all my best wishes,

WhiteLionTV.

• Like 2

How hard is it to limit the number of clients to 5  instead of 10, how many "players" you want so see roaming around with names like test01, cyber6, cp9, etc... have u any idea of the inflation this is causing "in game" gloves used to cost 3 billion now cost 12, a breastplate used to cost 5 now they cost 30... this game is rigged, there are multiple expeding avenues soulshots, spirit ore (btw wtf with doing spirit ore imprinted, its a g'damm rock ffs). You have only one chance to take action and it is now.

5 minutes ago, Oestemnet said:

How hard is it to limit the number of clients to 5  instead of 10, how many "players" you want so see roaming around with names like test01, cyber6, cp9, etc... have u any idea of the inflation this is causing "in game" gloves used to cost 3 billion now cost 12, a breastplate used to cost 5 now they cost 30... this game is rigged, there are multiple expeding avenues soulshots, spirit ore (btw wtf with doing spirit ore imprinted, its a g'damm rock ffs). You have only one chance to take action and it is now.

Dude, 10 clients is not a problem. On the Elcadia server, there are no lags at full load, and on the BB server, lags appear already at an average load.

50 minutes ago, Vegeta1326 said:

server down again. T dungeon, lost again. paid trans ticket, again. this is fun.

if i hear "i understand your frustration" or "thank you for your patience again" ima break my keyboard.

as long as the server has been up and youre still trying to do the dungeon at reset? lol got nobody to blame but yourself

11 hours ago, rec said:

as long as the server has been up and youre still trying to do the dungeon at reset? lol got nobody to blame but yourself

so we can only do dungeon after the arbitrary timed reset? for like the 1 hr of no lag we get? na bro.