Attendance checklist event

Enthused

• L2 Team
19 hours ago, Shalille said:

@SunshineHi Sunshine, are you sure you actually extended it?  I recall we got a extra aweek to buy the delux pack, but the attendance event was scheduled for 5 weeks from aug11-sep15th , as per launch notes and pre launch website.

If we are getting a extra week,  then it should run until sep22nd?  I think you might have announced a extra week without actually adding it or have I missed some math ?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/22270-aden-server-launch-wednesday-august-11-2021/

With this maintenance:

• The Aden server will officially launch at 9:00 AM PDT on 8/11!
  • The Raid Master event will start for three weeks!
  • Why Burn rankings event will start for three weeks!
  • Attendance checklist event will start for five weeks!

No, there was no actual extension to the Attendance event, and it was a misuse of wording on my part. We mentioned in the September 8 maintenance that the Attendance event continues for one more week. 

19 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

No, there was no actual extension to the Attendance event, and it was a misuse of wording on my part. We mentioned in the September 8 maintenance that the Attendance event continues for one more week. 

THAT'S LIKE THE 3RD MISTAKE FROM YOU, GOING BACK TO WHAT YOU POSTED ABOUT DK CLASS BEFORE SERVER OPEN. PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK WORK, AND/OR FIX MISTAKES SOONER PLEASE. 

56 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Greetings Adventurers!

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Olympiad Special Missions event will start, and run for two weeks!
  • The Celebration Kits will be removed from the L2 Store next week on 9/22!
  • Devianne’s Challenge Event will continue for two more weeks and end on 9/29 at 6:30 AM server time!
  • The Bandit Stronghold Clan Raid event will end and the Special HP Recovery Potions (time-limited) will be deleted!
    • The free Clan Raid Preparation Kit coupon code (BANDITRAIDKIT) will expire on 9/17.
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end!
  • The Newbie Growth Kit and Aden Welcome Kit will be removed from the L2 Store!

That’s how much they care...

5 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

what they posted? 

For some unknown reasons, when the DK was announced here people thought the DK transform was super nerfed cause the GMs posted a table that said "Ultimate death knight trasnformation: blablabla into ultimate form: increases p.atk and attack speed by 100%". 

So we thought they nerfed hard the DKs in order to not make them too OP with that form. Turns out we had the same Classic experience with fake/missleading infos and the DK form was not nerfed at all. 

On 9/14/2021 at 2:09 PM, Connex said:

so you need rewards and bribes to like the server?

This is not which server will give you the most, 50% of the people will stop playing after the first paid event, so if you are looking for freebies you are in the wrong game.

Actually i am not a free 2 play person and i am paying to play.but new players must be benefit from something compared to the old ones so they can stay and catch up the old ones

• Like 1

On 9/14/2021 at 10:05 PM, Sunshine said:

@SunshineI am sorry but you didnt answer read proper please my friend.I asked you whats the benefit of a new player that joins for example today compared to the old ones that joined from the start?

1 hour ago, SpOnX said:

Actually i am not a free 2 play person and i am paying to play.but new players must be benefit from something compared to the old ones so they can stay and catch up the old ones

And so nothing prevents you from catching up and overtaking anyone, it depends on your ambitions and nothing more.

1 hour ago, SpOnX said:

I am sorry but you didnt answer read proper please my friend.I asked you whats the benefit of a new player that joins for example today compared to the old ones that joined from the start?

What does this have to do with the advantage? how many times can a simple meaning be explained, events are held from date to date. There was an attendance check event with specific dates, the event passed. Everything. Point. This cannot be equated with the initiative to help newcomers. This is an event. From date to date. Made in order to attract players to the OPENING.

56 minutes ago, SpOnX said:

@SunshineI am sorry but you didnt answer read proper please my friend.I asked you whats the benefit of a new player that joins for example today compared to the old ones that joined from the start?

The Olympiad survival kit for 1 adena should help. The grace system doesn’t really start becoming an issue until after lvl 60.  Then most people will either pay for the 30 day sayas 200% or they’ll quit because there is zero point in hunting in this game without getting some adena back. I personally would quit a game I couldn’t level, couldn’t farm and had zero opportunity to be in raids because the penalty for being in a party with someone having 0 grace is too high.

I really don’t know if this was an intentional means of extortion, or an oversight on PlayncW. Regardless the only people playing this game in 3 months if they don’t fix it will be the ones who spent so much $$ that they would literally get sick at the thought of being suckered by PlayNCW again. Proof in point Both servers were at normal activity 5 mins before Orc Raid. Hopefully in October we get a 30 day Halloween event or something.

Ok since the feedback on the main thread after maintenance https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/23007-aden-server-maintenance-september-15-2021/ has been basically ignored without any response from the devs, even though so many people asked for it. And of course it’s going to be swept under the carpet to archive sub forum. The only right thing to do is to close the wallet for L2 Aden which I’m going to do from now on. Good luck without support and new players because they are at the huge disadvantage from the start. Bring back some from of Attendance checklist event for new players and option to purchase at least the Anthras Doll, as this is permanent boost to character statistics,  and people who where late few days can’t even get it anymore in game. Make those changes, then I’ll start support you again, until then my money goes elsewhere.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Angel_Dark said:

Ok since the feedback on the main thread after maintenance https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/23007-aden-server-maintenance-september-15-2021/ has been basically ignored without any response from the devs, even though so many people asked for it. And of course it’s going to be swept under the carpet to archive sub forum. The only right thing to do is to close the wallet for L2 Aden which I’m going to do from now on. Good luck without support and new players because they are at the huge disadvantage from the start. Bring back some from of Attendance checklist event for new players and option to purchase at least the Anthras Doll, as this is permanent boost to character statistics,  and people who where late few days can’t even get it anymore in game. Make those changes, then I’ll start support you again, until then my money goes elsewhere.

I just got my cc bill lol.  I wish I would have used PayPal I could probably argue they legitimately ripped me off.  

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2021 at 4:03 AM, Infid3l said:

I just got my cc bill lol.  I wish I would have used PayPal I could probably argue they legitimately ripped me off.  

Haha, and what about 3 server ? And rewards there?? 

How many Lineage II Aden servers are there? 

• You’ll be able to select from three Lineage II Aden servers at launch. 

Lineage II Aden FAQ - Aden General Discussions - Forums (lineage2.com)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, T0kyo said:

on other servers they do not exist at all and have never been even at the opening (EU/RU)

hmm... I dont think so, I used to reclaim the attendence checklist years ago, and they used to change it from a while... I played many servers but now I cant tell you which one used to do that... maybe in these years they dont do that again.