Night Market Coin Real Cost

Kysannia

NC Soft WEST constantly raising prices for the digital items in game, taking items out of the game and not replacing and only releasing items through events has long past being unacceptable. Having an digital item that costs 0$ to manufacture and charging, in this case 360$ for a single Red Cat 5 is ludicrous. To simply "Buy" a singular item @Jujiand NC Soft West feels that $720 for a player to purchase ONE ITEM is an acceptable and fair cost.

Another example is Forgotten skill books. Each Character requires at a MINIMUM to have 3 lvl 3o skills (Attack, Defense and Attribute). Each Skill requires 875 Chapter 1 books. At Night Market Coin prices (Which laughably is cheaper than the Shop)  that cost is $787.50 per one skill. multiplied by 3 that is a grand total of $2,362.50 per character, plus everyone has a subclass so lets multiply that by two. 

I would like to know the following, HOW does @Juji and NC Soft West justify making each player pay $4,725 PER CHARCTER to simply have the BASE skills to play a video game. This is without gear, skills or skill enchant, and GEAR.. it's the expensive part?  

I would to know why we as North Americans are charged more than triple for items than any other Lineage 2 servers in the world. 

I know there is a lot of toxic chat in game, but at the end of the day we're ALL GAMERS and we ALL deserve to be treated the same as the other Gamers on the other Lineage 2 Servers in the world. Just because we are in the Americans, it should not be an excuse to gouge the player base. As a Help to all My Fellow Gamers and the community I created a list of all night market Items and the actual cost of them in the spreadsheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmZ8hlwgN-UMINdfpJDig3mgfaUe2tx6QIpK6EM_93g/edit#gid=0

Enjoy! 

Gabby

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lets Go Brandon, please pass some legislation to pay for me to play l2. These prices are depleting any and all retirement funds I saved... On a real note, the player base would grow if our prices were compared to other servers like Core. I have lost 4 CP players who love the game but simply quit from the expense of the events...

In Korea, a Red Cat 5 costs 130,000 Korean won. Meaning Around 95 euro

NCWest wants 360 Euro for one

Having said that, it's the same cycle repeating. Players whine, then buy all this sh*t, effectively cancelling their whines. Personally, I think anything over 20 euro for a digital item in a game is highway robbery, so I don't contribute to the producer's yacht fund.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kysannia said:

NC Soft WEST constantly raising prices for the digital items in game, taking items out of the game and not replacing and only releasing items through events has long past being unacceptable. Having an digital item that costs 0$ to manufacture and charging, in this case 360$ for a single Red Cat 5 is ludicrous. To simply "Buy" a singular item @Jujiand NC Soft West feels that $720 for a player to purchase ONE ITEM is an acceptable and fair cost.

Another example is Forgotten skill books. Each Character requires at a MINIMUM to have 3 lvl 3o skills (Attack, Defense and Attribute). Each Skill requires 875 Chapter 1 books. At Night Market Coin prices (Which laughably is cheaper than the Shop)  that cost is $787.50 per one skill. multiplied by 3 that is a grand total of $2,362.50 per character, plus everyone has a subclass so lets multiply that by two. 

I would like to know the following, HOW does @Juji and NC Soft West justify making each player pay $4,725 PER CHARCTER to simply have the BASE skills to play a video game. This is without gear, skills or skill enchant, and GEAR.. it's the expensive part?  

I would to know why we as North Americans are charged more than triple for items than any other Lineage 2 servers in the world. 

I know there is a lot of toxic chat in game, but at the end of the day we're ALL GAMERS and we ALL deserve to be treated the same as the other Gamers on the other Lineage 2 Servers in the world. Just because we are in the Americans, it should not be an excuse to gouge the player base. As a Help to all My Fellow Gamers and the community I created a list of all night market Items and the actual cost of them in the spreadsheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dmZ8hlwgN-UMINdfpJDig3mgfaUe2tx6QIpK6EM_93g/edit#gid=0

Enjoy! 

Gabby

But look on good side of pricing xd fighter item more expansive as mage as they implemented new fighter class unfortunately we cannot transfer char across global servers and nc west way is make game hard to play without $  for basic items. market rules as long ppl pay they do not care

It is not clear however why the heck ruby price is not equal to the sapphire price, blue cat to the red cat. For NC this items should belong to the same category, and of the same value. And they should be interchangable with some tax (like ruler ring -> seeker during red libra). So the prices are.. you know.

2nd observation: 1 event coin = 4 ncoins; blessed exalted armor enchant scroll = 40 ncoins (regardless of the event) or 10 event coins (during the event). Meaning that there is no profit to trade this coins for direct goods (based on this particular example; before and during the event the price is still 40 ncoins, so you don’t win anything). And we will have to gamble.

ps: Ty for the exalted wrap enchant scrolls introduction.

5 hours ago, Kysannia said:

Enjoy! 

Gabby

I have a proposed solution for you.  It's simple and only requires 1 step.

Don't purchase anything.

Thus, the problems which you mention (which are a real problem) will be far less of a concern.  If this requires you to change your spending behavior or how you play the game, so be it.  Be part of the Solution not the problem.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 4thcoming said:

Don't purchase anything.

Thus, the problems which you mention (which are a real problem) will be far less of a concern.  If this requires you to change your spending behavior or how you play the game, so be it.  Be part of the Solution not the problem.

$360 for red cat 5 or $180 for Ruby lvl5 means nothing for rich people. NC relies on them. If prices were cheaper, more people would spend money and i agree 100% with you, if everyone stop spending money in those insane pay2win events NC will be forced to take actions.

1 hour ago, TheBuffer said:

$360 for red cat 5 or $180 for Ruby lvl5 means nothing for rich people. NC relies on them. If prices were cheaper, more people would spend money and i agree 100% with you, if everyone stop spending money in those insane pay2win events NC will be forced to take actions.

That's a fake talking point.  Everyone likes to claim "their money doesn't count".  It's a way of trying to shift responsibility onto someone else.  Even people who spend $1,000's just blame people spending more.  That way EVERYONE can shift blame and responsibility onto the top 5 spenders lol.

That's simply NOT THE CASE.  Everyone contributing ANY amount to such egregious companies is contributing the problem.

9 hours ago, Kysannia said:

Enjoy! 

Gabby

Gabby,

With the new level 32 forgotten skill the price is even higher. I'm pretty sure you need 32 Forgotten Books lvl 1 at a 10% chance of getting a book, which with NC logic is a 0.0001% change. You need 10 of these books. So that's an extra 320 not taking into account the fails, which could be unimaginable.

I'm unsure how they worked out the prices for each but I suspect it's market demand as you see Obsidian/Topaz/Garnet and Pearl low, these are low demand today. The only one that surprises me is Aquamarine as I don't think this is worth much at all but it's more expensive than the last 3 I mentioned. Vitality people want but its still cheap. Then we have Sapphire and Emerald at the same price. Tanzanite was a bit more expensive than Sapphire a few months back. But Blue Cats Eye is over priced based on the market. People are selling NCCoin at ridiculous  prices and you could probably get one cheaper selling coin than using the event. I have seen people selling coin for over 13kk a coin. If you add a price of 13kk to the table you have you will see that some are close to what the market prices have been, even if you use the 9kk some heros ask for all but the Ruby and Red Cats Eye are close, some are still over the current market prices.

58 minutes ago, 4thcoming said:

That's a fake talking point.  Everyone likes to claim "their money doesn't count".  It's a way of trying to shift responsibility onto someone else.  Even people who spend $1,000's just blame people spending more.  That way EVERYONE can shift blame and responsibility onto the top 5 spenders lol.

That's simply NOT THE CASE.  Everyone contributing ANY amount to such egregious companies is contributing the problem.

problem are not ppl which spend money its they money they have right to do it problem are rest of ppl which do do just complain instead simple //leave

1 hour ago, aronat said:

problem are not ppl which spend money its they money they have right to do it problem are rest of ppl which do do just complain instead simple //leave

WRONG.  That answer is not acceptable.  While each individual has the right to do as they wish, the CONSEQUENCES of THEIR actions WILL EFFECT EVERYONE.

Also /leave is a FAILURE for the person making the purchases.

Virtually NO ONE wants to play a dead MMO.  Spenders in these predatory games are only acting selfishly for their own personal temporary games.  While at the same time destroying their own games and future games.

THE MAJORITY of these spenders also regret it later.

7 hours ago, 4thcoming said:

Don't purchase anything.

this would never work, why? because whales who have deep pockets would pay anything to win, it doesn't matter if its 20 bucks an item or 200k. Because there is always at least 1 whale spending all to win, NCsoft can set what ever price they want. Just like now, the majority will not buy, yet whales will. Your left with people just spending what they can. Nothing can be done here other than, those who cannot, to find another game.

26 minutes ago, dmangus said:

this would never work, why? because whales who have deep pockets would pay anything to win, it doesn't matter if its 20 bucks an item or 200k. Because there is always at least 1 whale spending all to win, NCsoft can set what ever price they want. Just like now, the majority will not buy, yet whales will. Your left with people just spending what they can. Nothing can be done here other than, those who cannot, to find another game.

History demonstrates your information IS NOT CORRECT.

Lets objectively test your claim "this will never work".  It's poorly stated because ANY single example would automatically ruin your entire premise.  However, for the sake of discussion lets PROVE YOU WRONG.

In the case of Allods the CUSTOMERS revolted and forced the entire cash shop to lower their prices.  In accordance to you this isn't possible.  Remember, it will NEVER work.  Any other examples of this (there are many) are simply not possible in accordance to you.

Thus what can easily be concluded is your statement is false.  You could correctly say it doesn't often happen, but that also ruins your premise.  Because one of the things you are trying to imply is that it's futile and there is no use trying.  When again, FACTUALLY we know that isn't correct.

So stop being part of the Problem and start being part of the Solution.  Help advocate and educate for a better game environment.

And also stop dumping old propaganda such as all the income is from rich whales.  That's just a pathetic excuse for spenders to justify their actions and try to avoid the blame they deserve.

They have somehow NAILED... almost to the dollar, what a ruby costs on the market if you were to trade NM Coin for adena... Which in and of itself would be fine, but for a game that advertises a "Player driven economy" NC Soft West controls the amount of items that come into the game, therefore controlling the prices so they can then have an event and charge inflated prices for items that used to cost 1/4 of what they do now when Jewels dropped in game from chests. 

If the gaming companies had the same rules as other companies, NC Soft West would be indicted for fraud and price fixing. Shame on you @Juji

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4thcoming said:

WRONG.  That answer is not acceptable.  While each individual has the right to do as they wish, the CONSEQUENCES of THEIR actions WILL EFFECT EVERYONE.

Also /leave is a FAILURE for the person making the purchases.

Virtually NO ONE wants to play a dead MMO.  Spenders in these predatory games are only acting selfishly for their own personal temporary games.  While at the same time destroying their own games and future games.

THE MAJORITY of these spenders also regret it later.

/leave maybe wake up NC  or game will die , some way they can manage with fair prices on gw2 SB, all ppl in those game can make top gear without bigger problem only l2 they tread as cash mashing

56 minutes ago, Kysannia said:

They have somehow NAILED... almost to the dollar, what a ruby costs on the market if you were to trade NM Coin for adena... Which in and of itself would be fine, but for a game that advertises a "Player driven economy" NC Soft West controls the amount of items that come into the game, therefore controlling the prices so they can then have an event and charge inflated prices for items that used to cost 1/4 of what they do now when Jewels dropped in game from chests. 

If the gaming companies had the same rules as other companies, NC Soft West would be indicted for fraud and price fixing. Shame on you @Juji

we had greedy chests and what adena sellers did qq on forum that value items drop and greedy chest removed and actually they were big help for all even with spotting characters everywhere, shame on nc that in soulblade and gw2 its work economy and l2 do not

1 hour ago, 4thcoming said:

History demonstrates your information IS NOT CORRECT.

Lets objectively test your claim "this will never work".  It's poorly stated because ANY single example would automatically ruin your entire premise.  However, for the sake of discussion lets PROVE YOU WRONG.

what ever. I can tell you this, I know persons who have spent 100+k in ncoin purchase to get 1 item. I am not talking RMT, I am talking legit ncoin. They did that just to get an item that is non tradable to a specific enchant level at the time. You can talk all that mumbo jumbo all you want.

for the conspiracy lovers here I would like to point out that the current store prices set buy nc soft and the existing huge adena inflation issue has only made ncoin adena value go up and made adena per 1b drop to 0.7$ while pushing all decent items to the grey market of pure rmt as we're locked to a fail 999bil adena max limit

it's a cycle in which nc soft actually looses cause they push more & more players out of the game or to the shady world of rmt and either is just plain bad

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dmangus said:

what ever. I can tell you this, I know persons who have spent 100+k in ncoin purchase to get 1 item. I am not talking RMT, I am talking legit ncoin. They did that just to get an item that is non tradable to a specific enchant level at the time. You can talk all that mumbo jumbo all you want.

It's the Internet brah, I know this guy that spent 16 trillion dollars on an item.  Regardless of the few historical outliers the fact remains that THEIR REVENUE is dependent on the TOTAL SPENDING not just whales.

By Mumbo Jumbo you mean historical proven and recorded facts like the Allods issue ;)

Btw if you use an ounce of intelligence you can automatically call BS on claims of spending $100,000.  While it certainly has happened, intelligence will supersede it.

Intelligence tells you claims that are statistically unlikely and thus you can assume it's a lie and be right probably 99.999% in a case that extreme.  The idea that everyone is just popping off spending $100,000 might work in your social circles, but amongst adults they will just appropriately rolls their eyes and say SUURRREEEE.

21 minutes ago, 4thcoming said:

It's the Internet brah, I know this guy that spent 16 trillion dollars on an item

U mean one of My Shilien 10?? Want his name hahah?? Easy money.. and other bought for 15k + ítems heheh have 1 more this SV making me rich af ;)

35 minutes ago, Billz said:

Nothing Will change guys stop QQ , if u can't afford don't buy..play for fun nobody put a gun in ur head to spend .....HF..

Cheers 

Sincerlsy Bazinga

If you are weak and just roll over.  If you put in no effort.  If you simply accept it.  Then yes nothing will change because you do nothing to enact or enable that change.

However, if you make a stand and put forth effort you can be the catalyst for change.