Live Server Maintenance: February 16, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Milky Way Event will start for two weeks!
  • Circlet/Shirt Upgrade Packs Promotion will start for two weeks!
  • Power of Love Event will continue for two weeks!
  • Love Boxes Promotion will continue for two weeks!
  • Augmentation Fees will be discounted by 50% for another week!
  • Otherworldly Atelia Refinery Time Recharge Stone will be removed from the L2 Store.

4 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Otherworldly Atelia Refinery Time Recharge Stone will be removed from the L2 Store.

anything about neutral zone? 🤔

15 minutes ago, Arctic said:

With this maintenance:

Info and details please.

Gratz on getting the post right 👍.. but in my opinion if you guys really wanted to have a sale on Circlet and Shirts upgrade you should of increased the enchants rates as well because I've personally used over 50 scrolls and still have a +4 shirt. Think about the players a little more please guys. Thanks!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

Gratz on getting the post right 👍.. but in my opinion if you guys really wanted to have a sale on Circlet and Shirts upgrade you should of increased the enchants rates as well because I've personally used over 50 scrolls and still have a +4 shirt. Think about the players a little more please guys. Thanks!!

Amen. Not gonna bother. Not worth it. If I do anything I'll sell the boxes.

@Juji

Once again, i kindly ask you to update the Hero Coin Rewards. They are totally useless right now. 

- Put there Stable Cloak Scrolls and Advanced Cloak Scrolls

- Zariche/Akamanah Bloods

- Dragon Claws

- Boxes for Bloodthirsty Weapon Fragments or Boxes

- Dawn Crystals (guess not happen with the sale promo atm)

- Crystal of Protection/Determination

Lineage II

To participate in this event – you will need to visit the “Holy Cow” NPC in any village to start the event. Once completed, you can receive a Lucky Pouch of your choosing:

Pouch

Description

Growth Lucky Pouch

Lucky pouch containing the energy of sunshine on the trees. Keep it in the inventory to have XP/SP Gain +5%.

Abundance Lucky Pouch

Lucky pouch containing the energy of the full moon and ripe crops. Keep it in the inventory to have Adena Gain +5%.

Harmony Lucky Pouch

Lucky pouch containing the energy of cohabitation. Keep it in the inventory to have Vitality Bonus +7%.

After selecting a pouch, you will be able to swap it for another, but only once! So, swap carefully!

In addition to a pouch of fortune, you will also be able to obtain a free daily buff from this holiest of heifers. There are many buffs to choose from, but do not fear! After selecting a buff, you can opt to exchange it out with another for 5,000,000 Adena, should you wish to do so.

@Arctic

@Juji

You guys make it sound like we have the choice of what we want and pay to exchange, but that's not the way it is at all. The pouch and buff are given at random, and we have to pay to choose specific one. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Arctic said:

With this maintenance:

• Otherworldly Atelia Refinery Time Recharge Stone will be removed from the L2 Store

Haven't logged in for 2 days.

There's no motivation to log for 2 weeks.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mitzza said:

Yes the lag is terrible, some times you can not even move the characters, and disconnected because of the lag, and that IP restrictions ban , never happened before, I never had lag before. 

may i ask your location? i have friends from EU saying they dont have any connection problems.. im in South East Asia lag is terrible.. im logged out right now and going to log in tomorrow because leaving my toons online to levelup is pointless.. i get disconnected soooo often..

14 minutes ago, Crossmouth said:

may i ask your location? i have friends from EU saying they dont have any connection problems.. im in South East Asia lag is terrible.. im logged out right now and going to log in tomorrow because leaving my toons online to levelup is pointless.. i get disconnected soooo often..

Zero connection issues from the UK. No lags, everything works perfectly fine.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

WTH IS THAT called even lol

It is called Vanguards. Apparently only for Aden.

"The Vanguard is the first class in Lineage 2 that can fight while riding on a beast, and is a warrior-type melee fighter that engages in overwhelming battles with excellent mobility to break through enemy line"